Hello

Hello people of wbo! I'm new to this so it would help if I got a few pointers.
Well you're in luck, you should've been sent a welcome PM with all the pointers you need. Grin Though if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to the WBO. Smile
Hi! I'm Anime, and I'm also new here, so welcome! Hey, has anyone heard of that NEW spinning top game? No, it's not a new version of BeyBlade, I think it's a copy of Beyblade. I forgot it's name, but it's basically the same as beyblade, except you can RECHARGE it why the battle is taking place, you don't spin it, I think you just press this button on the automatic spinner thing, and it starts to spin. You can also move it in battle by touching it with your finger while your finger is wearing this weird rubber thing. Anyway, Welcome!
^I think you're talking about Battle Strikers. There are a couple threads about it here.
welcome
Welcome to the WBO! The place for all your Beyblade needs. Smile
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile Heard of MFB?
Welcome. Enjoy your time spent with people that are fascinated with spinning tops. =D (I am also fascinated with spinning tops, not making fun of anybody.)
Hi, I advise you to put yourself on the usermap, you'll then be able to see the bladers in your area.
welcome