Hello

Hello everyone I'm Sky. Im new here and its good to see Beyblading is still active =). Ive been a blader since they were released in America. I'm also a decent graphic artist as you can see form my sig =D anywho if you got any questions feel free to ask.
Welcome to the WBO Grin
I love your signature!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
welcome sky =D

i also like your sig Grin
Thanks for the welcomes everyone and yeah this sig is by fav my favorite of the ones ive made.
Welcome Grin and that is one awesome sig Grin
Welcome, your sig is amazing. *drools*
yeah hi
Kai V might just have a competitor lol
(Jan. 17, 2009  3:05 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome, your sig is amazing. *drools*

I wonder what Nic would say to that after spending all his time into making yours. Seeing as you might drop yours for a version of Sky's sig. Iceburn
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:52 AM)Dranzer Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  3:05 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome, your sig is amazing. *drools*

I wonder what Nic would say to that after spending all his time into making yours. Seeing as you might drop yours for a version of Sky's sig. Iceburn

I can complement Sky's signature if I want. It doesn't mean I like mine any less. Post more productively from now on.
(Jan. 25, 2009  2:52 AM)Dranzer Wrote:

:protarget: