Heey

Poll: Which combo would pwn other beys?!

Earth Bull DF145WD
33.33%
Earth Bull C145SD
0%
Flame Bull H145RF/ Other destablizer
16.67%
Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
33.33%
Add MF/Uncustimised bey/Post opinions below
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Hi guys,
It's been about a week since i got my first beyblade. I understand there is a tournament coming up soon in Melbourne. Could someone give me a link to the thread in which I should post my attendance? I'm going to be entering with my Earth Bull DF145 but my understanding is that you can use any beyblade so long as it is not in between battles? The current beyblades I have are Earth Aquilla, Dark Bull, Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago. I'm thinking of buying Dark Cancer and The Flame Sagittario Value Pack. I've checked a few threads for top tier Attack, Stamina and Defense combos. I found these so far:

-Earth Bull DF145WD/SD
-Earth Bull C145SD (WD wobbles alot and when the claws drag along the ground it loses alot of stamina...)
-Flame Bull*****(I'm thinking of H145 paired with RF to reduce recoil but thats up to you to decide. I might get some MFs off ebay.)
-LL-Drago CH120RF (Again maybe some MFs)

Would anything here hold it's own in Bey Inferno? That' all I could find. Anything else?

Thank you
use earth bull C145 WB for defense
Thanks for the fast reply proto man although I'm willing to see what other members think. Oh and I really need a signature someone.[/u]
(Nov. 17, 2010  2:01 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply proto man although I'm willing to see what other members think. Oh and I really need a signature someone.[/u]

hmm np and PM Night he makes really good siggs