Hasbro 4d Beyblades or Not

You know i've heard recently that hasbro is releasing 4d beyblades around summer. And I was a little pissed. Hasbro has been doing bad with metal fusion and now metal masters. Giving random customization like in the double packs and like giving painted metal wheels to pieces like "rock" and "lightning". And giving weird names such as "striker" and "destroyer etc."(I am very aware of the show too) So let me give some things that are dumb.

Instead of using the beyblades original name they go with other names and since the 4d beys will be coming out it will be "blitz striker, hades crown and spiral lyra."

Hopefully they wont paint the metal wheels such as variares, etc. Do you know how they sold the l drago and pegasis bundle. For example: Super vortex stadium (painted storm pegasis and lightning l drago) and the Triple battle set (Different color galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago). So that makes me think in my head without typing curses " they better not make a Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy bundle or i'm just gonna lose it". I mean wouldn't that make you a little angry?

So this thread is just to make your opinions about it cause you know we can't make hasbro change there idea
Don't like their products? Don't buy them then.
i personally like the Pegasus vs LDrago recolor sets, they look pretty nice imo

but the name changes are a bit wierd, but if u dont like the name changes just call it by the japanese name, i mean its the same bey, same parts, same owner. I dont understand y people would complain over something with an obvious and simple solution :\

Example: i dont like the hasbro name for the Hell Wheel (Hades), so i dont call it by the hasbro name, simple as that Smile
(Mar. 09, 2012  10:06 PM)AwesomeDragoon Wrote: i personally like the Pegasus vs LDrago recolor sets, they look pretty nice imo

but the name changes are a bit wierd, but if u dont like the name changes just call it by the japanese name, i mean its the same bey, same parts, same owner. I dont understand y people would complain over something with an obvious and simple solution :\

Example: i dont like the hasbro name for the @#!*% Wheel (Hades), so i dont call it by the hasbro name, simple as that Smile

True, but if you call it by the Japanese name, People wouldn't know if it's A TT part or a Hasbro part?
Why would you be angry over a recolor? For E.G: Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F has a recolor in the Triple Battle set but it also has a normal release with the original colour. If you don't like the recolor, then buy the normal version. What is the problem?

Also, is this worthy of its own thread?
(Mar. 09, 2012  9:58 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: You know i've heard recently that hasbro is releasing 4d beyblades around summer. And I was a little pissed. Hasbro has been doing bad with metal fusion and now metal masters. Giving random customization like in the double packs and like giving painted metal wheels to pieces like "rock" and "lightning". And giving weird names such as "striker" and "destroyer etc."(I am very aware of the show too) So let me give some things that are dumb.

Instead of using the beyblades original name they go with other names and since the 4d beys will be coming out it will be "blitz striker, hades crown and spiral lyra."

Hopefully they wont paint the metal wheels such as variares, etc. Do you know how they sold the l drago and pegasis bundle. For example: Super vortex stadium (painted storm pegasis and lightning l drago) and the Triple battle set (Different color galaxy pegasis and meteo l drago). So that makes me think in my head without typing curses " they better not make a Big Bang Pegasis and L Drago Destroy bundle or i'm just gonna lose it". I mean wouldn't that make you a little angry?

So this thread is just to make your opinions about it cause you know we can't make hasbro change there idea

Whats so bad about having recolors and different parts? Its basically a random booster except you know for sure what you are getting. Also I feel some trollish vibes coming from this thread considering its about hating the changes made yet having "gingKa" in the OP's name...

Hasbro's strategy is obviously successful. Just look at their report for 2011's sales. =/
This thread is pointless. We have numerous threads for Takara and Hasbro, and if you don't like recolors, don't buy them.