HI i am new

Please do not bump one of the old threads but instead, create a new topic introducing yourself.
isent this the place to introduce myself??? hmmmm??
You need to create your own topic instead of using someone else's. Pinching_eyes_2
grate...im not even sind up 4 10 min an im alredy getting lecsherd.im alredy tempted to quit! im the most picked on 9n my class now im going to get picked on hear now 2 now!! am i on the rite bayblade web site?!? D-:<
welcome pm me nigth omega kai v or anybody else we all do sigs just tell us what you want, i made my sig in a hurry im making a better one soon anyway welcom to the WBO. Some threads you might want to look at are the purchase consultation threads, weight of mfbs thread, aks a question get an answer and what to buy in mfb thread. you might want to read through bey wiki as well
(Nov. 24, 2010  7:39 AM)bagon23 Wrote: grate...im not even sind up 4 10 min an im alredy getting lecsherd.im alredy tempted to quit! im the most picked on 9n my class now im going to get picked on hear now 2 now!! am i on the rite bayblade web site?!? D-:<

I am not picking on you at all.
You just simply need to make your own thread so people can welcome you and not this person. (:
Didn't you read the introductory PM you were sent ? Haha.
Welcome!