HELLO

Hi im newSmile I LOVE BEYBLADE!!XDXD my favorite Bey is Earth Eagle145WD!!Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Remember to read the rules, and have a good time!
Welcome to the WBO! My Bro I m Wyvern Good Luck ^^
Welcome to the WBO. Read the message sent by Kai-V and Enjoy here!
Does anyone have a good deal on a LR string launcher?Wink

And a Dark Knight Dragoon?Pinching_eyes_2
welcome to the wbo
Sharigan kakashi madara sasuke itachi obito Stupid
Thanks JE and Imortalking123Smile

sorry meant Immortalking123Wink
welcome to the WBo! Hope you enjoy it Smile
Have a good time here enjoy! PM Kai V if you need an help =3
(Jun. 06, 2013  12:04 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Thanks JE and Imortalking123Smile

sorry meant Immortalking123Wink

you should have just edited it
are there any bladers in San Antonio out there? i'd love to meet them! can someone host a bey tournament in San Antonio?!Unhappy PLEAZ
hey even my favorite bey is earth eagle 145 wd
Ryukiba people can't reply to your PMs if you have them disabled
(Jun. 19, 2013  3:07 PM)Time Wrote: Ryukiba people can't reply to your PMs if you have them disabled

Awwww okUnhappy

(Jun. 18, 2013  11:30 AM)jazz gripen Wrote: hey even my favorite bey is earth eagle 145 wd

CoolGrin why is Eagle your favorite bey?Smile
(Jun. 20, 2013  8:28 AM)jazz gripen Wrote: cause its my strongest beyblade

Cool my Eagle is too. I like to make strong combos to get him strongerJoyful_2
Just to inform you, any beys involving earth will be absolutely destroyed in a tournament, but please look around the customizations forum to become more knowledgeable.
That's not true Time, Earth has been a new discovery to counter Dragooon combos. Because of Earth's ound shape Dragooon can't Spin Steal/Spin Equalize. This is why Earth___B D is a good counter because Dragooon can't absorb spin.
(Jun. 20, 2013  4:05 PM)Time Wrote: Just to inform you, any beys involving earth will be absolutely destroyed in a tournament, but please look around the customizations forum to become more knowledgeable.

Well the only bey that my Eagle's been crushed by is Phantom Orion230wd=3 if you know any other bey combos that could crush eagle you could tell meSmile

(Jun. 20, 2013  4:35 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: That's not true Time, Earth has been a new discovery to counter Dragooon combos. Because of Earth's ound shape Dragooon can't Spin Steal/Spin Equalize. This is why Earth___B D is a good counter because Dragooon can't absorb spin.

Really?! Cool! I'm going to get Dragooon soon so I'll see how it works.Grin
Hello? Any Blader's in San Antonio out there! If there are, PM meSmile