[Georgia, USA] Team: The Raging Flames (Not Accepting Members)

In order apply, do the following-
1.You have to have some WBO tourney experience.
2. Just say you want to apply.
3. You obviously have to live in Georgia. We will be attending 'Happy Holibeys 2.0'. There is only a team captain (which is obiviously going to be me) and four other members. If you live in Georgia and aren't already part of a team, please join.
[Image: ubd1350.png]
Thank you!
Team members, please use this userbar that Ryokai generously made.[Image: ubd9443.png]
My friends Matthew 711 and Lauren2011 want to join.
(Nov. 05, 2011  2:46 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: My friends Matthew 711 and Lauren2011 want to join.
I thought the were your siblings, but they both have experience and they are pretty good bladers, so sure.
They're not my siblings, they've just been life long friends. And yes they are experianced, Matthew even got second place at Georgia Bey Bash, and Lauren got fourth place. I would join but I'm already on the Blade Runners.
(Nov. 05, 2011  4:27 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: They're not my siblings, they've just been life long friends. And yes they are experianced, Matthew even got second place at Georgia Bey Bash, and Lauren got fourth place. I would join but I'm already on the Blade Runners.
Oh, okay. Yeah Matthew actually beat me.

Okay, so I have PMed 2 people if they can join, but they haven't responded yet. Hopefully those two people can join.
Please welcome our newest member, Nazo422!
I believe Dark Bladers is MY team's name,which is created a long time ago.
(Nov. 12, 2011  9:12 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: I believe Dark Bladers is MY team's name,which is created a long time ago.
Okay, I will change the name.
Yay! We won at Happy Holi-beys! Good job everybody!
Can i join :3
Btw congrats on you and Matthew getting top three AGAIN!
Yesh this is Ferocious
Yeah I got Ferocius!