[Product]  Nightmare Rex SW145SD.

This looks interesting, but reminds me of the T-Rex rock bit beast from V-Force xD Don't ask why though, haha.
I confirm that this is a Balance type according to TAKARA-TOMY, just as I had first guessed before everybody started debating on it ...
All I can say is that FACE is UGLY.
But the metal wheel looks like storm but WAY cooler.
I dont like t-rex. There ugly.
I seen the Picture on the Takara-Tomy site, it looks better with the bolt sticker on, the wheel is like a storm with scales
(Sep. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I confirm that this is a Balance type according to TAKARA-TOMY, just as I had first guessed before everybody started debating on it ...

Someone posted an idea on the naming system I had in the back of my head for a while. It's totes right.
Name patterns based on TT types.
Stamina = Heat type things
Defense = Heavy/Large/Solid things
Attack = Weather
Balance = Dark themes
I just looked at SW145SD and knew TAKARA-TOMY would label it as Balance anyway, hah. That is also true though. I just have no idea why people were almost fighting about what type it would be ...
(Sep. 28, 2010  1:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  10:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I confirm that this is a Balance type according to TAKARA-TOMY, just as I had first guessed before everybody started debating on it ...

Someone posted an idea on the naming system I had in the back of my head for a while. It's totes right.
Attack = Weather
Balance = Dark themes

Metal Wheels that would not fit this category:
Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw
(Sep. 30, 2010  9:56 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

Attack = Weather
Balance = Dark themes

Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw

Earth in Large amounts can be heavy
Ray of sun ?
Meteo shower
The rest you are pretty much correct
It's the wheel for the new capricorne blade coming out in a few months.
(Sep. 30, 2010  12:25 PM)megablader2 Wrote: It's the wheel for the new capricorne blade coming out in a few months.
and it comes with 90MF
(Sep. 30, 2010  9:56 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Metal Wheels that would not fit this category:
Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw

Earth is large in quantity and quite solid.
Meteo = Meteorological
Ray is a Ray of sunlight
Cyber/Counter/Bakushin = game exclusives
Screw is MFB Explosion! and along with wheels like galaxy do not fit the bill.
I should be a lot more enthusiastic about this release...but the only thing I would probably use is the Metal Wheel. (Say Hello, Genocide Wolf 100HF)
(Oct. 01, 2010  12:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2010  9:56 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Metal Wheels that would not fit this category:
Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw

But Earth was released as a stamina type...and Earth has nothing to do with heat.
That's what I was trying to get at.
(Oct. 02, 2010  2:41 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2010  12:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw

But Earth was released as a stamina type...and Earth has nothing to do with heat.
That's what I was trying to get at.

Earth actually relates to heat because of geothermal energy.
Screw Capricorne with a 90MF?

Where did you guys first hear about this?
(Oct. 02, 2010  5:14 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Screw Capricorne with a 90MF?

There is NOTHING to do with this topic...
(Oct. 02, 2010  5:14 AM)Separated Spine Wrote: Screw Capricorne with a 90MF?

I have secret information ? It is confirmed though, do not worry.
(Sep. 30, 2010  9:56 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:

Attack = Weather
Balance = Dark themes
Earth
Ray
Meteo
Cyber
Counter
Screw
A counter is heavyXD
the blade looks cool finnaly they made a dino blade
when its out im getting it
(Sep. 28, 2010  1:31 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Someone posted an idea on the naming system I had in the back of my head for a while. It's totes right.
Attack = Weather
Balance = Dark themes

I do believe that you're missing the altered themes that were put in for the second season (Explosion) - Space is a theme across Attack - Meteo and Galaxy, as well as the Ray(s) of the sun, wheras Defense has a strange following right now - Vulcan and Gravity.
And hey? There's a "Screw" Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel (OkiBlaze)?
As for new Fusion/Metal Wheels in Stamina, we're not really seeing much. For new Balance types, it's definitely still going dark - Unless you count the recently confirmed Divine being of Balance in the Divine Chimera thread.

Enough derailing of the topic, though, on to Genocide Rex!
Now, I just KNEW this would be a Balance type, as you guys have already been discussing, and the clue was in SW145SD - they were parts used for Poison Serpent, were they not?

Edit: Let's see, Infinity refers to time (and perhaps a reference to the fact it is a Stamina Type, Infinity Libra GB145S, meant to last longer than anything else) so that could be a possible new theme in Explosion. As for Balance Takara-Tomy went all-out. Killer was enough, but Genocide? Seriously? Just hope that it IS as powerful as it sounds.
Why is the wheel thing even being discussed in this topic?
(Oct. 03, 2010  12:30 PM)FieraDevilWings Wrote: And hey? There's a "Screw" Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel (OkiBlaze)?
It's included in the BB-96 set.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-96-Be...#pid369238

Anyway, back on topic...
Hmmm,Genocide Rex SW145SD, Poison Serpent SW145SD.
I believe Mizuchi may use this bey.They have the same track and bottom, and Mizuchi's ultimate attack is poison Genocide.
To me the bey is actually pretty cool,the way the Genocide wheel looks Rex is also cool.
hmm,this blade may be released as a booster I hope, y'know like what they did with Vulcan Horseus, it was a video game exclusive, then it became a booster.
Even though Hasbro butchers names Burn Phoenix=Burn Fireblaze and Killer Gemios=Evil Gemios,those arent really big name differences so they may change Genocide Rex to something like Destructive Rex or something, meh it's just my speculation ,heheh,.