General Hasbro BEYBLADE:Metal Fury/Shogun Steel/Beyblades Legends -FALL 2014 [HOBBY]

I think Hasbro should release the Deck Set Beyblades later down the road when anime starts. No, Blitz Striker and the others can suck it lol, they're already out. I mean Basalt Horogium 130RS, maybe even Flame Libra DF145BS?
Definitely has an interesting top, you can put beys in it. Kinda neat. Won't buy this until I see the parts up close though, and even then, I most likely won't because of the price.
(Aug. 25, 2012  12:54 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Definitely has an interesting top, you can put beys in it. Kinda neat. Won't buy this until I see the parts up close though, and even then, I most likely won't because of the price.

I think Kohl's might have put a more expensive price tag then it will be in stores, And this set is they're only beyblade product online besides T-shirts...
That threw me off, with it being Kohls. The price will definitely be outrageous, I mean, it's Kohls, what else do I need to say?
No, $50 for a pair of pants is not a good deal... or for two spinning tops and a crappy stadium.
http://www.toywiz.com/volcanostadium.html
This is one of Hasbro's awesome stadiums. Reminds me of the purple Plastic gen stadium.
Sad thing is we'll get either black or red paint on our tips. :-(
http://www.toywiz.com/fusionwheeldestructor.html
Could this be? The recoulor version of L-Drago Destructor.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold the phone, that looks awesome.
Hold the phone, Hold the phone (sings in my head lol).
I will definitely get this stadium. Take that mom. loljk.
I like that stadium, best looking hasderp stadium so far IMO.
It's hasbro, lol. (I don't like it when people say hasderp, it is not amusing to me).
But anyway, the stadium is really awesome looking.
It is very awesome looking, I just hope that it would perform well Uncertain
I don't know why but that stadium reminds me of the stadium I used back in the plastic era(I was really young and noobish); http://www.google.com/imgres?q=cyber+dra...0,s:0,i:71
This new hasbro stadium reminds me of the purple plastic gen stadium (keep on forgetting what it's called).
EDIT: It's called the Draciel Fortress stadium.
Quite a few people have this already, including me.
I can't believe Hasbro, after not releasing some parts, actually released EDS! I have one, and the pearly blue looks better than TT EDS. Performs about the same, too. Also, my friend who lives in Seattle, at his local Toys-R-Us there is a Destroyer Dome Set with a Variares 145WB, but the face bolt is red, abd has two rubber disk thingies (black and bronze). I don't think this was mentioned before, and my friend may be lying...
EDIT: Variares had no WD, sorry typo. Actually WB. Fixed.
EDIT: Oops. No Destroyer dome. Just bronze variares and destroyer dome rubber tracks.
(Aug. 25, 2012  10:07 PM)Demonic Wrote: I can't believe Hasbro, after not releasing some parts, actually released EDS! I have one, and the pearly blue looks better than TT EDS. Performs about the same, too. Also, my friend who lives in Seattle, at his local Toys-R-Us there is a Destroyer Dome Set with a Variares 145WB, but the face bolt is red, abd has two rubber disk thingies (black and bronze). I don't think this was mentioned before, and my friend may be lying...
EDIT: Variares had no WD, sorry typo. Actually WB. Fixed.
EDIT: Oops. No Destroyer dome. Just bronze variares and destroyer dome rubber tracks.

@ Demonic: Sounds interesting!
Demonic, Ask your friend for some pictures! It sounds sick!
I think the color of Variares on the card (and box) implies that another version (non-4D of course) with a red PC frame/plastic layer) exists. Maybe in that Two-Pack releasing later this fall.
@Cher Lloyd: I posted about that stadium a while ago...

So a Variares with a rubber wheel with it? Does this mean we'll see single packs with rubber wheels meant for the dome? IDC about it that much, but I guess its decent news...

Has anyone actually bought the dome?
What page? Argh I got Ninja'd again! It always happens.
Single releases of Destroyer Dome wheels?

wat
Normal Parts + Destroyer Dome Wheels = still a better love story than Twilight.

Seriously I wonder if Hasbro had an ulterior motive for these things.
I am quite certain they are actually called "Tracks", no ? They cover the whole Metal Wheel which is ridiculous, but they take the place of the Track.
I think that's what they're called. Don't take my word on it.

Oh, and something I've been meaning to mention for a while. Did we ever discuss Tornado Susanow, Tornado L-Drago Destructor, Tornado Herculeo (not the actual one, XTS Tornado one lol) and Electro Lynx/Leone? I don't recall talking about them.
@ Raigeko13: We never discuss them, because to us, they don't count as real Beyblades. The XTS series is a side-product, after all.