Genbull Dragooon SA165/BD145GF

Welcome to this testing thread. I am comparing Genbull Dragooon SA165GF and Genbull Dragooon BD145GF. Please tell me which one you think is better.
Genbull Dragooon SA165GF (Click to View)
Genbull Dragooon BD145GF (Click to View)
What's the point of comparing them exactly? I don't see how Genbull Dragooon SA165GF could do good in standard format. I've never heard of it being used in the BB10.

Also remember this, 20 rounds.
(Dec. 30, 2013  8:41 PM)Tri Wrote: What's the point of comparing them exactly? I don't see how Genbull Dragooon SA165GF could do good in standard format. I've never heard of it being used in the BB10.

I do have 20 rounds for a few tests. I'm comparing them to see which is best for The List.
Can't you just do it like this on the list: Genbull Dragooon SA165/BD145GF. So people can have two options...
(Dec. 30, 2013  8:44 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  8:41 PM)Tri Wrote: What's the point of comparing them exactly? I don't see how Genbull Dragooon SA165GF could do good in standard format. I've never heard of it being used in the BB10.

I do have 20 rounds for a few tests. I'm comparing them to see which is best for The List.

Are you serious? You always do 20 tests unless it is blatantly clear that the results will always be consistent in favor of one Beyblade over the other. And even then, people will hold you in a significantly higher regard as a tester if you do 20 rounds for all of your tests.
I can understand if you do only 10 and its 10/0, but 4/6 you need to do 20.

Are these combos suppose to do something other combos can't?

Please specify which mode SA165 is in.
Uh... :\

20 every time, unless it's literally 10/0.

Does this actually need a thread? LOL just post it in the discussion. XD But anywho, if we were to add GF balance (which I don't really think is gonna happen without some kind of miracle), I'd vote BD145. It's far safer and more reliable.
^^
SA165 can be used in 0G though.
(Dec. 30, 2013  10:05 PM)Kaizer Wrote: I can understand if you do only 10 and its 10/0, but 4/6 you need to do 20.

It's in normal mode. I didn't have time to do 20 tests. I've already done at least 60 battles in all.
Oh my gosh... if SA165 is in normal mode, there is literally zero reason to use SA165 over BD145.

You do know the sole purpose of using GF on Dragooon is to spin-equalize, right?
(Dec. 31, 2013  2:51 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Oh my gosh... if SA165 is in normal mode, there is literally zero reason to use SA165 over BD145.

You do know the sole purpose of using GF on Dragooon is to spin-equalize, right?

SA165 adds LAD.
Check the tests.
Sorry, but if you're trading stability for LAD, then you will lose. GF is a stability tip, and if you are aiming to fall over just use F230CF.
And seeing the tests, I don't think there is much reason to use over F230CF. F230CF pretty much hits the same win rates, (except for the part where it wins Stamina and attack may be slightly better) and is more reliable and contollable (stalling is harder in tournaments, which GF has to acheive perfectly)
Just my 2 cents
I wouldn't say that. F230CF adds more recoil from tournament experience. BD145GF paired up with Dragooon is a total monster.
(Jan. 01, 2014  2:52 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I wouldn't say that. F230CF adds more recoil from tournament experience. BD145GF paired up with Dragooon is a total monster.

BD145GF is great if you don't bank too deep.
(Dec. 31, 2013  12:02 AM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  10:05 PM)Kaizer Wrote: I can understand if you do only 10 and its 10/0, but 4/6 you need to do 20.

It's in normal mode. I didn't have time to do 20 tests. I've already done at least 60 battles in all.
I'd hate to sound rude, but if you don't have time to do 20 rounds, you shouldn't make the thread...
(Dec. 30, 2013  10:28 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: ^^
SA165 can be used in 0G though.
Is this in the Zero G forum. Plus I agree with TBD.
@KingRagerBlade!: Hence "though."
Thanks.

Anyways, on the topic of the combo and not just agreeing with people who know what they're talking about, let me give a quick synopsis:

Okay so BD145 and SA165
SA165, in lower mode, will add more LAD once this combo tips over. However, it is ABSOLUTELY USELESS when paired with GF (Unless in 0G of course). With this combo, all SA165 does is give more room to right spin attack customs for knocking it out.

BD145 Adds more weight, that of which is needed for the excessive and often uncontrollable speed of Giga Flat. It also puts this custom lower so it can steamroll the hell out of right spin attack customs and other combos alike. Now, it does not have quite the same effect as R2F, keeping friction in order to stay in the stadium. GF smacks into the other, or it out spins the opponent.

BD145. Better for this combo.
Put SA165 in attack mode with GF and put it in a 0G stadium, you'll be fine for the most part.
I did 10 more rounds for Duo W145WD. be expecting more tests today.
Honestly, you are launching these combos wrong. You don't bank at all. You just have to normal launch. I'll have tests soon.
Weak launching would probably be the best way, actually. GF at even a normal launch is far to hard to control, especially if you were in a competitive situation.
Slight banking helps get KOs. That's why I bank.
Sorry if this may sound stupid, but can't the comparison between the two be conducted in their respected threads since each already has one?
I thought of that but I didn't like that idea.