(Gachi) Anime to start April 5, 2019 on CoroCoro Channel on Youtube

I am happy if shu passes spriggan to delta . I am kinda bored with shu now . He is a world class blader now and he has acheived in life what he had to . So now its time for a new blader to battle with spriggan . And delta is the perfect blader for that . I can see the new shu in him . If his character is much like shu then i have no issues with him . And maybe we get some battles where shu borrows his bey from delta and battles like xhaka borrowed xavier's bey .
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:03 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I am happy if shu passes spriggan to delta . I am kinda bored with shu now . He is a world class blader now and he has acheived in life what he had to . So now its time for a new blader to battle with spriggan . And delta is the perfect blader for that . I can see the new shu in him . If his character is much like shu then i have no issues with him . And maybe we get some battles where shu borrows his bey from delta and battles like xhaka borrowed xavier's bey .

The first letter  of the characters bey and the character have to match.no way delta will own spriggan.Thats  why toko couldn't own Valkyrie
I feel so bad for poor free and poor free fans . They will probably go mad after hearing that free pssed his bey to that guy . They can never see free blading again !!! I miss him and his blading .
GUYS !! FREE LEAVES OFFICIAL BLADING(PROBABLY)
R.I.P FREE !!!! ????

(Mar. 16, 2019  4:10 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:03 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I am happy if shu passes spriggan to delta . I am kinda bored with shu now . He is a world class blader now and he has acheived in life what he had to . So now its time for a new blader to battle with spriggan . And delta is the perfect blader for that . I can see the new shu in him . If his character is much like shu then i have no issues with him . And maybe we get some battles where shu borrows his bey from delta and battles like xhaka borrowed xavier's bey .

The first letter  of the characters bey and the character have to match.no way delta will own spriggan.Thats  why toko couldn't own Valkyrie

Shu owned legend spriggan even before becoming red eye .
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:10 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I feel so bad for poor free and poor free fans . They will probably go mad after hearing that free pssed his bey to that guy . They can never see free blading again !!! I miss him and his blading .
R.I.P FREE !!!! ????

(Mar. 16, 2019  4:10 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: The first letter  of the characters bey and the character have to match.no way delta will own spriggan.Thats  why toko couldn't own Valkyrie

Your point?
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:12 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:10 AM)Fusion core Wrote: I feel so bad for poor free and poor free fans . They will probably go mad after hearing that free pssed his bey to that guy . They can never see free blading again !!! I miss him and his blading .
R.I.P FREE !!!! ????

Your point?

Legend spriggan starts with "l" .
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:16 AM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:12 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Your point?

Legend spriggan starts with "l" .

You are aware that the same letter rule applies to the name of the motif and owner right? They don't use the secondary name unless it's for a new characters surname.
I think the guy with hair problem is gonna use Longinus when Lui passes the bey on to him. Well if it is this way then, his name can be Lietko cuz that means arrogant in Japanese
Kei Iwasaki will perform the show's opening theme song "Gatti'n'Roll!!"
(Mar. 16, 2019  4:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Kei Iwasaki will perform the show's opening theme song "Gatti'n'Roll!!"

It won't compete with chouzetsu muteki blader
Chouzetsu muteki blader is the best
Are the videos region locked if so how r we going to watch them?
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:05 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Are the videos region locked if so how r we going to watch them?
I will upload Them

To drive, haha
What if you want to watch them on YouTube
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:31 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: What if you want to watch them on YouTube

you need to use vpn
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:05 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Are the videos region locked if so how r we going to watch them?
I will upload Them

To drive, haha

Hey Adarsh, Wanna help me out as a friend? Like instead you upload the episodes to your drive, you can upload it to my site here: https://beybladerfreestream.blogspot.com/
Just private message me your google mail (Gmail)
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:50 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I will upload Them

To drive, haha

Hey Adarsh, Wanna help me out as a friend? Like instead you upload the episodes to your drive, you can upload it to my site here: https://beybladerfreestream.blogspot.com/
Bro Keep doing what you are doing . Do not care about the likes . Slowly you will get more support . Just believe you are doing a great job .
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:05 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:50 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Hey Adarsh, Wanna help me out as a friend? Like instead you upload the episodes to your drive, you can upload it to my site here: https://beybladerfreestream.blogspot.com/
Bro Keep doing what you are doing . Do not care about the likes . Slowly you will get more support . Just believe you are doing a great job .

Dude i am a one man person hosting the site. I do not care about getting popular or whatsoever. I just want help thats all. DranzerX13 and his team are still doing Beyblade Burst Chozetsu english subs and Beyblade Burst God. On the other hand, i need people to help me upload Beyblade Burst GT Episodes with english subtitles.
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:01 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  12:05 PM)Fusion core Wrote: Bro Keep doing what you are doing . Do not care about the likes . Slowly you will get more support . Just believe you are doing a great job .

Dude i am a one man person hosting the site. I do not care about getting popular or whatsoever. I just want help thats all. DranzerX13 and his team are still doing Beyblade Burst Chozetsu english subs and Beyblade Burst God. On the other hand, i need people to help me upload Beyblade Burst GT Episodes with english subtitles.

I can Upload GT episode, HD. But I don't Know Japanese, So I cannot Sub
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:01 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Dude i am a one man person hosting the site. I do not care about getting popular or whatsoever. I just want help thats all. DranzerX13 and his team are still doing Beyblade Burst Chozetsu english subs and Beyblade Burst God. On the other hand, i need people to help me upload Beyblade Burst GT Episodes with english subtitles.

I can Upload GT episode, HD. But I don't Know Japanese, So I cannot Sub

No problem, I'm finding other people who can help me. I dont want to stress DranzerX13 since he's busy subbing Super Z and GOD.
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:33 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I can Upload GT episode, HD. But I don't Know Japanese, So I cannot Sub

No problem, I'm finding other people who can help me. I dont want to stress DranzerX13 since he's busy subbing Super Z and GOD.
I cannot understand japanese but i can understand english . So the subbed GT episodes will be a great help for me and many others like me . Thanks again .
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:36 PM)Fusion core Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:33 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: No problem, I'm finding other people who can help me. I dont want to stress DranzerX13 since he's busy subbing Super Z and GOD.
I cannot understand japanese but i can understand english . So the subbed GT episodes will be a great help for me and many others like me . Thanks again .

Lol well i hope DranzerX13 will thank me Smile
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:41 PM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  1:36 PM)Fusion core Wrote: I cannot understand japanese but i can understand english . So the subbed GT episodes will be a great help for me and many others like me . Thanks again .

Lol well i hope DranzerX13 will thank me Smile

yay i can watch it
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:50 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  4:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I will upload Them

To drive, haha

Sorry , but I can't seem to visit your blog , it seemed as if it was removed .
(Mar. 17, 2019  2:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2019  11:50 AM)AnimeKing_097 Wrote: Hey Adarsh, Wanna help me out as a friend? Like instead you upload the episodes to your drive, you can upload it to my site here: https://beybladerfreestream.blogspot.com/
Sorry , but I can't seem to visit your blog , it seemed as if it was removed .

Really? Well i updated the URl.
Here: https://beybladerfreestreams.blogspot.com/

If anyone is interested in helping me out with the translations, please private message me your google mail. Adarsh has joined me so technically i am forming a subbing group called Beybladers Free Streamers Fan subs Smile
They officially anounced Rantaro and Ranjiro will not be in GT.
It means they don't release Ragnaruk or if they'll release, they'll change blader.
(Mar. 18, 2019  2:13 AM)marutti Wrote: They officially anounced Rantaro and Ranjiro will not be in GT.
It means they don't release Ragnaruk or if they'll release, they'll change blader.

Probably another one of Rantaro and Ranjiro's unnamed brothers, if we get another Ragnaruk lol.

In all seriousness though, I'd say I'm sad to see them go but they haven't left much of an impact for me. Well, maybe Rantaro did since he went through a bit of character development but Ranjiro just feels exactly like Rantaro with very minor differences and less character development. I've got nothing against them, they're kind-hearted simpletons as characters but seeing them act as the test dummies during 99% of their battles got tiring, especially Ranjiro. With that said, I'd love to see them at least make a cameo.

Now with all of that aside, I still believe we'll get a few appearances with either Rantaro or Ranjiro. Even though they've been officially announced to not appear in GT, they've made official claims that Shu is not Red Eye and that Sr.0.Zt is the final Spriggan and guess what? They've both been lies just to get fans riled up so it's possible they're just teasing their audiences so they'd want either the Kiyama brothers back.

Of course, that's just a guess and they may very be gone for good. Either way, it's a shrug for me.