GFX Tournament: Beybladepotter VS Othellog!

(no fancy banners. I decided to put it when it's the finals.)(lastly, they were the first one tonsend in there sigs XD)

Beybladepotter VS othellog GFX Battle- Digimon:

ENTRY 1
[Image: dracmon008.png]
ENTRY TWO
[Image: di-JJKF.png]

One week of voting. Winner will be decided then
Yes you are. I know that we did it last time
I vote for Entry 2 is has Nice Depth!
I know for sure that the picture in the second signature image is fanart.
Me too. I'm kinda sure, yet she/he denies it

dude who send me entry 2: give me the link of the render. Pm it
my vote goes to entry 2

Very eye catching, the background blends well, and the lightning gives a dominating look
Voting will be postponed...

Until i can find a similar render and proof that it isnt fan art
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:04 PM)DeX Wrote: Me too. I'm kinda sure, yet she/he denies it

dude who send me entry 2: give me the link of the render. Pm it

Before I was in the Beyblade community, I was on Digimon forums, so I definitely know that pictures like that are fanart.
I vote entry one, really liking how funky it looks.
(Sep. 14, 2011  2:16 PM)DeX Wrote: Voting will be postponed...

Ah my bad, didn't see his post. Maybe the OP should be edited with that included there.
I am pretty sure that entry 2 I saw once, and I don't know wether it was fanart or not, but I don't think it was allowed to be used from what I can remember...
If entry 2 is fan art does that mean he autmatically loses and he is disqualified or he just loses
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:40 AM)TanithElite Wrote: If entry 2 is fan art does that mean he autmatically loses and he is disqualified or he just loses
Well, I know that Kai-V doesn't allow beyblade fan art so she removes it.
I'm guessing it will be the same way, I mean most forums don't allow fan art in their community.
I really don't know whats going to happen.

Any fan art is prohinited.

He/she must PM me the link. I can tell if you just ask permission or not
so if there is Fan Art, Person gets booted?
Not only that, i think there is a warning for it, but i'm not sure if it will count here Uncertain
if that happens, i'd be happy to take his place.
Umm, no.

He/she is just going to be eliminated from the first round, that's all. But i wan't to contact BP to tell her that anyone who doesnt follow the rules gets booted
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:12 PM)DeX Wrote: Umm, no.

He/she is just going to be eliminated from the first round, that's all. But i wan't to contact BP to tell her that anyone who doesnt follow the rules gets booted
Wait, so, the batlles over.
DeX will you announce that if it is truly over.

He/she is given 4 days to send me the link. Other wise its over
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:09 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: if that happens, i'd be happy to take his place.
he/she
You know, you have to watch you posting. Smile

(Sep. 14, 2011  2:14 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: my vote goes to entry 2

Very eye catching, the background blends well, and the lightning gives a dominating look
Where the hell is the hell is lighting in entry 2? Are you talking about entry one. I know the voting is postponed, but I just want to know.

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:05 PM)othellog Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:09 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: if that happens, i'd be happy to take his place.
he/she
You know, you have to watch you posting. Smile

(Sep. 14, 2011  2:14 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: my vote goes to entry 2

Where the hell is the hell is lighting in entry 2? Are you talking about entry one. I know the voting is postponed, but I just want to know.

on the arm of the render

(Sep. 15, 2011  1:50 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: on the arm of the render

That was part of the original fanart, not an added effect from the graphics maker.