Funny Bunny and The Assassin Manga Drawings

Yo guys!

This thread is about me and Funny Bunny drawings of Naruto, DBZ etc. We will be posting drawings and images of our work and if you want to, you can also post your drawings and we can tell you if you did a mistake.

Here is my drawing which is the best so far.
[Image: Narutois.jpg]

Request from 5p1r1t Dude:
[Image: Bleech2.jpg]

Other drawings:
[Image: Frog.jpg]

[Image: sasukeitachi.jpg]

[Image: Pain.jpg]

You can ask for request if you want to.
I hope you guys enjoy this thread!
Hey guys, I'm gonna be posting my drawings as well, so check this thread whenever u can, cos there is gonna be some awesome pics!!
To start us off, here is my drawing of the 4th Hokage!
[Image: imag0370cf.jpg]
My first colour drawing, the one and only.... Ichigo!
[Image: ichigorh.jpg]
Here are the pics on my creations thread as well!
Goku super saiyan 3
[Image: imag0365e.jpg]
Gaara
[Image: imag0364v.jpg]
Goku super Saiyan 3
[Image: imag0361w.jpg]
Gogeta super saiyan 4
[Image: imag0363m.jpg]
and.. Goku normal (my favourite!)
[Image: imag0362c.jpg]
I know it's reposted but I can take them off if it's against the rules!
All comments, advice appreciated!!
i've already seen the others before, but the 4th Hokage looks sick, Minato's special kunai looks a bit bent though...Chocked_2
Where is it bent?? It is a little bit bigger on one side, but that's some serious nitpicking...!! Lol
I am going to post my drawings this afternoon.
So, when are you going to post the drawings
sorry guys slight delay. I carnt post my drawing today due to some internet connection error.

BTW i am posting this messege through my mom's phone internet. Just thought I should mention this if you think how i posted this messege if i got internet error.
Oh, i was really looking forward to seeing them but maybe another time, do you just draw naruto then or anything else
I draw DBZ and Yu Gi Oh cards. I made an awsome drawing of a Yu Gi Oh card called BlackLuster Soldier which was soo good that one of my friends brought it for £3. It had colour.

My first manga drawing was of Gohan SSJ 2 (turning ssj 2) which had colour and was soo awsome.

The drawing I am going to post is Naruto and Pain. It looks perfect with no mistakes. Took me 2 days to complete but unfortunatly, my webcam graphic is terrible so the drawing would be hard to look at. I will try my best to find a way to make my webcam with better graphic.

CoulD you not scan the drawing onto your computer, cool i would like to see all your drawings though, not just your most recent ones, i only spend 10 minutes on my my drawings but they are carp
Does assassin have imageshack or something, because on there, you have an upload limit, and my printer scans are too large, unless I pay for imageshack Unhappy
is it OK if i ask whether you guys can draw pictures from bleach, i personally prefer bleach to Naruto.
Finally! My internet is working. Here is my drawing which is my best. (drawing on 1st post)

Sorry about the grapics, my webcam isn't as good. I have a flu so i worn't be making as many drawings as I used to but I will promise that I will make as many drawings as I can.

I will try to do some bleech drawings but it would help if you could tell me some characters from Bleech I should draw. If you want, you can post a website of a image you really like which I can draw.
THANKS, here i found a few from google images:
Ichigo(The main character) Vs his Zanpakto-
http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wall...bleach.jpg

Rukia-
http://www.themagazine.ca/wp-content/upl...uchiki.jpg

Kon (a Mod soul in his "teddy bear" body)-
http://itserver.montytech.net/Students/2...Kon_03.jpg

Sado (or Chad)-
http://www.japanitor.com/wp-content/uplo...sutora.jpg

Ishida (a Quincy)
http://itserver.montytech.net/Students/2...each-3.jpg

Obviously this is just a request and i've only given you a few to choose from, you don't need to do them all, no pressure.Tongue_out_wink
And if you want to watch it may i suggest a website that i use:
http://www.bleachget.com
and once again THANK YOU!!!
ok. I checked out the pictures and dicided to draw the Ichigo vs Zanpakto. I will draw it and make it as cool as I can and I really appreciate it.

You can also ask Funny Bunny to draw a Bleech character.

I found out something about pictures about my drawing. The reason why the grapics are bad is because I draw very lightly and gentle which makes it abit unclear to see in the picture.
Maybe you could go over it in pen, looking forward to seeing the new drawings
I thought about that but I am really scared that i would make a mistake and ruin the drawing. I will use my pencil and darken the lines. It is more safer like that.

My next drawing is scheduled to be posted on saturday when the library is open so I can print out the picture for bleech and other pictures I am going to draw.

BTW Don't forget to post your drawings if you like.
Why do u need to print out the pictures?? Also, edit your first post and put your pictures on there, that way it'll make it easier for everyone to access! It's really awesome btw, wish I could draw like that, and I'm the same age as u!! I'm hesitant to draw bleach and stuff because I'm not used to the characters some won't know If I'm drawing them right or not....
When I said print the pictures, I meant print the pictures Spirit posted so i can draw them.
Can't u just look at them online? That's what I do, I'm starting to draw them in slightly different poses after memorizing their general shape etc.... Not going too well, il see if I can get better and post some in the weekend!!
I carn't look at it online because it takes too much electricity and battery life from my laptop because of how long I left it on.
hi guys, these are awesome drawings, keep it up, I wanna see more!
I was at my friends house and completly forgot to go library today which means I carnt do the bleech drawing today because I dont have the picture. Sorry Spirit Unhappy. But I will try to remember to go on monday (library closed sunday)
Nice drawing! Keep up the good work!
(Mar. 24, 2012  10:55 PM)The Assassin Wrote: I was at my friends house and completly forgot to go library today which means I carnt do the bleech drawing today because I dont have the picture. Sorry Spirit Unhappy. But I will try to remember to go on monday (library closed sunday)
You seem good enough in my mind to draw your own characters. Why not draw your own. I would like to see your own style of drawing.