Funniest Metal Fight Beyblade anime/manga moments

and all so madoka snap at gingka tsubasa yu and masamune

in Ep 6

and then she said go ahead dont win the world championship
without me cos you dont how to work as a team
(Sep. 02, 2013  4:28 AM)ryukiba Wrote: I love the part when Kenta describes himself and his friends as Mermaids/fish whenever Ryuga told him he was Gingka's little fish boy!!XDXD
it true ryukiba
It was either between madoka snapping or kite saying "lick reviser!"
oh masamune... always wanting to be a legendary blader.
I think the entire series is funny, rather then serious.
Even with the light hearted fun in Bakuten Shoot; there was always an weird uncomfortable seriousness lurking every second of the show. It gets dark; insanely fast.
I don't know how, but when Madoka, Ren, and Mary got scared from the "Sea Monster" I fell off my couch laughing.
before tetsuya steals gingka's bey pointer he was doing his crabby-crabby peace sign thing. in the same episode he had a disguise it was hilarious. when i saw both parts i was laughing so hard.
also the episode with the TRIPLE BEEF BURGER!
The episode where they met Dynamis/Dunamis..where Kyoya launches his beyblade and nearly killed everyone when it bounces on the stones( that happens before they met Dunamis)
Ugh I honestly HATED that scene where Madoka yells at everyone, I really wanted to hit her, though the scene when Kyoya launches his Beyblade and it bounces everywhere, that have me a few laughs.

The part where a concrete chunk hits Tetsuya on the head was hilarious, and that he never gets killed or anything, that's awesome.