Funniest Metal Fight Beyblade anime/manga moments

Mine was in Metal Fight 4D 122 - Dunamis, Guardian of the Temple

When everyone was searching for clues, and Yuki came across a Snake.

[Image: Derp.png]

There were a few more actually, but too lazy to post. aha
For the most funniest was when Kyoya met Yuu in Metal Fight Beyblade 4D Episode 129 and showed Yuu following Ostriches LOL!!!!
AND
When when Madoka went bizzare on Episode 123 or 124 on 4D.She was pissed off that she blowed everyone to the air.Hahahahahahaha priceless.
I just finished watching the first four episodes of Metal Masters! That was sooooo funny when Ryo asked Hikaru to call him the Immortal Phionex instead of Director! I was laugning so loud! THAT is my new funniest moment. Masamune's determination to defeat Ginka and be number 1 was pretty funny too! He's a stalker!
(Apr. 12, 2012  3:35 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: I just finished watching the first four episodes of Metal Masters! That was sooooo funny when Ryo asked Hikaru to call him the Immortal Phionex instead of Director! I was laugning so loud! THAT is my new funniest moment. Masamune's determination to defeat Ginka and be number 1 was pretty funny too! He's a stalker!
And then when Ginga kept defeating everytime he challenged him.I laughed so hard.
Mine was when in the 4d when madoka started yelling [Image: 640px-Funny46.jpg]
(Dec. 31, 2009  11:30 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: The funniest moment for me in the anime is episodes 28 when Daidouji explains why he hates cactus the way Yuu reacted was too funny.

ya doji:"would you like to know why i hate cactuses?" yu: " no , I really dont care" same reply and question about 5x. then doji gives up and tells him anyways. lol.
the most funniest was when Damien was fighting Kyoya and the scenery turned into a jungle.mud fell on Damien's face and I,instantly started singing "you've got mud on your face,you big mistake" haha!
i just can't forget that and Damien was acting like a fashion conscience guy
XD
I can't remember my FAVORITE, but it was funny when Gingka was about to battle Osamu but got sick and his head almost exploded. That part was funny :3
(Jul. 10, 2012  9:25 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: I can't remember my FAVORITE, but it was funny when Gingka was about to battle Osamu but got sick and his head almost exploded. That part was funny :3

Hahah you are right
MFB Episode 1; when Gingka is sleeping in the Japanese version, his bubble and the sounds he makes are hilarious xD
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Mine was when in the 4d when madoka started yelling [Image: 640px-Funny46.jpg]

all of these xdxd
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a...109&type=3
[Image: 526800_387605631259455_239368301_n.jpg]
[Image: 530129_387608381259180_253723488_n.jpg]
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...8085_n.jpg
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...4230_n.jpg

in conclusion, episode 122~~
1. Kenta becomes charizard when he eats masamunes food.
2. In 4d when ryuga beats a wild tiger in a staring contest.0_0
3. In 0g when gen freaks out those partying teens.
4. The classic TRIPPLE BEEF BURGER!!!!!!!
When Tsubasa only said: "Summer is here" in Zero G
(Apr. 14, 2012  5:19 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: Mine was when in the 4d when madoka started yelling [Image: 640px-Funny46.jpg]
Wow even a cool guy like Kyoya and Nile can't take it than Madoka would get at least 99% on the scariest girls in the anime poll (if we have one lol).
Every thing about tetsua
^naturally pinch Even when he saw hopping around on the final episodes of 4-D, did anyone even notice him?

I was gonna say, when Kenta was almost eaten be that Shoop Da Whoop fish.
I THINK TETSUYA TAWAGAMI OBBESSION OF CANCER AND CRAB
AND WALK LIKE carp AND TALK CRAZY ABOUT CRAB IN METAL FUSION
AND SING WHEN HE LET IT RIP IN (OPERA) VOICE IN EP 9 WHEN RIP LATE BEFORE KYOYA`S BATTLE
AND BREAK KENTAS FRIENDS BEYBLADE BY MADDOKA WBBA VERSION
CHEATED IN GINGKA BATTLE WITH HIM WITH TOXIC WAST AND 13 CRAB
ALSO MUD BUT GINGKA WIN WITH HIS PEGASUS STROM BRINGER WI=HEN TETSUYA SCREAM WHEN
THE MUD FALL ON 2 HIS FACE [:

AND MADDOKA SNAP IN ALL THE METAL FIGHT EPISODE

MADDOKA NEARLY HAS HEART ATTACK WHEN THE STICKER ARROW NEARLY STAB HER
Don't post in all caps.
Also, I can't understand what you're saying.
He's saying he loves all of the Tetsuya scenes and some thing that happened to Maddoka that I don't remember.
I thought it was hilarious when benkei was hiding from Madoka when she was talking to Kenta, the dog peeded on him, but it wasn't seen in the English version xD and also TRIPLE BEEFU BURGA!
I feel like there were a few moments that I thought were actually funny while watching the show, but that comes to mind is when Masamune ate the fiery pocky lol
My favorite parts was when Benkei was wondering if his Taurus was a legend bey.
That was so sad... poor Benkei (even though I would never forgive Takafumi if he'd made Benkei a legendary blader)
I love the part when Kenta describes himself and his friends as Mermaids/fish whenever Ryuga told him he was Gingka's little fish boy!!XDXD