Free Graphics.

[Image: animation1.gif]

Animations are fun but I prefer plain screenshots by far. =/
I really appreciate your comments.

[Image: FlameSagittario_MFAvatar.gif]

And the episode is not even finished ...
KAI-V DA HOMEGURL U DA BEST ignore this:comes in a small package assembly required batteries not included
New avatar,so go wild for the other one.But anu pmed me some days ago saying If I ever changed mine that he would want it.so I guess anu gets my old avatar.
I'm going to start making some more at some point, hopefully after Spinoff =D.
(May. 15, 2009  4:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I had not missed it. I never thought anybody would want a set of Tetsuya.

Tongue_out
Tets is avatar gold.
I cannot express my love for Tetsuya enough. Everything he does is amazing. Your avatars are epic. :')
Great avatars Kai-V! Tetsuya is awesome.
I think Tetsuya looks like Michael Jackson ... With peace signs.
the kenta special is mine can u plz resize it for me thanks
(May. 23, 2009  12:58 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: the kenta special is mine can u plz resize it for me thanks
The maximum avatar size is 120x120.
(May. 23, 2009  1:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The maximum avatar size is 120x120.
when i try to put it on it says its too large
btw kai-v wat program do u use for making animated avys
Upload the avatar to an image hosting website. Copy the link, then paste it in the appropriate area of your User Control Panel. It should work.

I use Adobe Photoshop.
(May. 23, 2009  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I use Adobe Photoshop.

Really?? I'm unfamiliar with using Photoshop to make animated GIFs. I used Jasc Animation Shop haha.
(May. 25, 2009  7:59 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Really?? I'm unfamiliar with using Photoshop to make animated GIFs. I used Jasc Animation Shop haha.
Well, the Adobe ImageReady that came with Adobe Photoshop ... I think I have become used to it.
(May. 25, 2009  8:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Well, the Adobe ImageReady that came with Adobe Photoshop ... I think I have become used to it.

As said, I will need to look into this. It would mean that I can remove two pieces of software from my PC.

*EDIT*

I will try it. It looks so simple haha.
In Photoshop CS4, you can create animated GIFs using the Animation panel. Windows>Animation.
I forgot how great your signatures were, Alice. Smile
No one may not want this but oh well....

[Image: gingaavi.png]

Grrr now its pixelaty
Wut!? Resize it.....it's kinda big
And great graphics Alice, would use one, but there's no pichu Cute
Thanks Kei! And Pichuscute: I'll probably get round to Pichu soon. ;D

[Image: Ho-Oh.jpg]

[Image: Lickitung.jpg]