Free Graphics.

forget that can you please do the one in mfb episode 2 where pegasis atttacks leone with full power (blue light comes) and when hits it falls back. Thanks
Don't you read other posts? Kai-V said PM HER.
oh i forgot he
I personally would make the text black. And maybe a different font....not too sure about that. Or you could have it scrolling! But that may be too much work. XD Either way, it's epic. XD A+++
The text looks black to me...Chocked_2
(May. 01, 2009  4:31 PM)Driger Wrote: The text looks black to me...Chocked_2

The text is a light brown. Rocky hit the nail on the head, the font is a bit hard to read.
I was looking at it with my screen in the sun sorry :p
The text was not really light brown, just brown.

Anyway :
[Image: Ginga_DisappointmentAvatar1.gif]
Yeah, I prefer the second one. Joyful_3
(May. 01, 2009  5:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The text was not really light brown, just brown.

Anyway :
[Image: Ginga_DisappointmentAvatar1.gif]

Much better *high five*...
Haha, that graphic is awesome. I was wondering, can you edit mine so that Benkei spends less time with his hands in his mouth (lol)? It looks funny to me XD. I don't need it or anything, so if it's too much trouble, you don't have to.
(May. 02, 2009  6:15 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Haha, that graphic is awesome. I was wondering, can you edit mine so that Benkei spends less time with his hands in his mouth (lol)? It looks funny to me XD. I don't need it or anything, so if it's too much trouble, you don't have to.

I did it for you.

[Image: edited_avi.gif]

Is that good?
^ I thinking something between the two.......
I got my pic from beyblade spirit, what do you think about on a scale of 1-10
(May. 02, 2009  8:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I thinking something between the two.......

[Image: edited_avatar.gif]

How's that?
I'd say perfect but it's Pichus choice. :3
(May. 02, 2009  8:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ I thinking something between the two.......

[Image: edited_avatar.gif]

How's that?

Quote:I got my pic from beyblade spirit, what do you think about on a scale of 1-10

It's okay but it looks like he has no feet. >.>
the pic only showed that much but thanks for saying that it was ok and not terrible Pikachao (thats what i was afraid people would think) those moving pics are very cool by the way do get them from a site or make them?
(May. 02, 2009  8:24 PM)Rustin Wrote: the pic only showed that much but thanks for saying that it was ok and not terrible Pikachao (thats what i was afraid people would think) those moving pics are very cool by the way do get them from a site or make them?

A bit of both to be honest.
It is usually myself of Kai-V that have been making alot of avatars recently.
Amazing job keep it up you guys I am impressed by your creations!