Flash discussion.

(Mar. 08, 2012  2:08 PM)bmoor96 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  1:20 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  8:32 AM)bmoor96 Wrote: Anyway I'll do it anyway since I'm a top blader

Nice beyrank Serious

Or were you talking about that GZA thing that apparently has had a rivalry with us from the start, when you would have been 11 or 12 years old?

1- it's GZL
2- I'm 4th place out Of all 7502 members
3- wait a second I have nothing to say for 3, don't worry XD

I've updated my post accordingly, though if you wish to continue this discussion I suggest you do so via PM.

@N0body: Those would be very useful, I'd be interested to see the results if someone can do them.

(Mar. 08, 2012  2:14 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  2:08 PM)bmoor96 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2012  1:20 PM)th!nk Wrote: Nice beyrank Serious

Or were you talking about that GZA thing that apparently has had a rivalry with us from the start, when you would have been 11 or 12 years old?

1- it's GZL
2- I'm 4th place out Of all 7502 members
3- wait a second I have nothing to say for 3, don't worry XD

I've updated my post accordingly, though if you wish to continue this discussi
on I suggest you do so via PM.

It's alright, I just wanted tO point out that I am a top. Leader in the gzl but not in the WBO since there are never any tourneys in Bribane anymore -.- and the rules of the gzl are that you can't host a tourney with another group, but you can join one

@N0body: Those would be very useful, I'd be interested to see the results if someone can do them.

Alright, I've heard enough. bmoor96, this is the WBO. Whatever accomplishments you have in GZL (whatever that is) is no longer relevant as soon as you log in into this site. I suggest you check in the almighty top blader attitude at the door.

We treat everyone equally here. Top blader or not, we share the same hobby. You are most welcomed to contribute to the thread discussion via tests or observations or what not, without the top blader disclaimer.

Now, back on topic guys.
(Mar. 08, 2012  3:10 PM)Uwik Wrote: Alright, I've heard enough. bmoor96, this is the WBO. Whatever accomplishments you have in GZL (whatever that is) is no longer relevant as soon as you log in into this site. I suggest you check in the almighty top blader attitude at the door.

We treat everyone equally here. Top blader or not, we share the same hobby. You are most welcomed to contribute to the thread discussion via tests or observations or what not, without the top blader disclaimer.

Now, back on topic guys.

Ok Joyful_3
Testing.

Equipment
-BB-10
-Beylauncher

MF Flash Sagitarrio (Attack Mode) R145MF vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB
MF Flash Sagitarrio (Attack Mode) R145MF (0 OS, 21 KO, 70%)

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB (7 OS, 2 KO 30%)

4 Redraws.

The KO's are so solid and so clean. Flash has very low recoil as well - my God, I am amazed.

Sorry don't have anymore right now, I'm working on homework atm. Will try to have more up.
@bmoor
You should really add more content to your posts.
Just did another test
Flash Leone II (attack) GB145 XF
Vs
MF-H hell bull BD145 (boost mode) RB

Flash (17 KOs, 0 SO)
Hell (1 KO, 2 SOs)
BB-10
Beylauncher and grip
Hell first then it was winner first
Please use competitive combos and follow standard procedures when testing.
The main contact points (me and other people are calling them the "wings" in attack mode) on Flash align up perfectly with GB145, similar to Beat. It may be better with GB145 than R145, but I'm not sure.
That's what I did, but then I found out that flash Scorpio GB145 XF is better and is awesome when it comes to attack
Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
When posting test results, post them like that.
It's a bit more difficult to read your way.
Also, try using the stickied Competive MFB Combos thread to match up with the test subject. Raigeko used one of these Defense Beys in his testing.

DEFENSE
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Basalt Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS/MB
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Death Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS
Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Duo Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS

THESE are the real test dummies.
Wow, that thing suffers minimal recoil?! Whoa!
So the wings are supposed to be the contact points? Great.
Those tests were wonderful Rai! Thanks!
If you (or anyone else) can do the tests suggested by Nobody, then those will be really helpful! Probably a seal in Flash's incredible attack power!
Somebody Flash against MF-H Wing Pegasus 85/BD145 MB please
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

Why is it OS? Shouldn't be SO for sleep out
Out-Spin is a better term than sleep-out because technically a beyblade does out-spin the other but a beyblade cannot sleep.

So Flash has a very low recoil compared to Variares and Blitz. This makes it useful for attack on MF and then it can OS the opponents which it cant KO. I might end up buying the bey which I hated and had -ve expectations from it a week before it was released. The best Sagittario bey ever?
(Mar. 09, 2012  9:54 AM)bmoor96 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:53 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Read this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results

Why is it OS? Shouldn't be SO for sleep out

As long as you understand what it means, how does it matter? :\

Nobody- OS the opponents that it can't OutSpin?!
But yeah, if it does suffer from less recoil, this is revolutionary. It is also quite heavy, which frees it from all problems suffered by our previous low recoil attacker, Lightning.
I've still been unable to find out that just how can a powerful Smash Attacker have low recoil. Confused
Edited that. Replying to bmoor's question made me think about Out-spinning too much. Hmm.. It does have really low recoil and I was wondering the same.. How can it have good smash and low recoil at the same time? Maybe its due to the absence of 'gaps' in it which make the place for recoil because it most likely uses its spin velocity to KO.. BladingSpirit5 said that it is comparable to Jiraiya Blade.
Plenty of parts have had high power and low recoil in other generations. I imagine it produces a significant flywheel effect, making its hits harder to interrupt, or something along those lines, but it'll be a couple of weeks before I have one soooo...
What I have learnt about flash is that in attack mode it is awesome with GB145 and H145 (H145 makes a counter attack for flash but makes it lose heaps of stamina and then gives it more recoil)
(Mar. 09, 2012  2:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: Plenty of parts have had high power and low recoil in other generations. I imagine it produces a significant flywheel effect, making its hits harder to interrupt, or something along those lines, but it'll be a couple of weeks before I have one soooo...

Yes, I know about the various parts which were said to have a lot of Attack, but suffer from minimal recoil...

Until now, I thought that 'minimal recoil' meant one of these two things-

1.They managed to handle the high amount of recoil they suffered.

2. 'Low recoil' never meant low recoil. It probably meant 'low recoil as compared to...'. That is, Flash having low recoil probably meant that it offered the same Attack power as say VariAres, but has lower recoil than VariAres. So instead of saying such a long sentence, people probably condensed it, and started calling it a 'low recoil attack wheel'.

This has been my theory through these years. If the truth turns out to be something else (i.e. something that is not related to the two things I believed in), then I'd be shocked! Tongue_out
Perhaps something like that, but I mean, it's not self KOing from recoil badly on Metal Flat so obviously recoil isn't a huge problem.
Yes, maybe...
I think it has enough weight to take the recoil it suffers from; and as most of its body is so smooth (unlike VariAres), it tends to avoid recoil more easily.

Its so funny to realize that we all expected this to have too much of recoil, haha!

@Anyone who has been playing around with Flash- I have a question for you guys.
Does Flash attack(i.e. smash hard) every time it makes contact with the opposite bey? Or is it just 80-90% of the times it makes contact?
(Mar. 09, 2012  3:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Anyone who has been playing around with Flash- I have a question for you guys.
Does Flash attack(i.e. smash hard) every time it makes contact with the opposite bey? Or is it just 80-90% of the times it makes contact?

There isn't a single MW that is able to smash hard 100% of the time. Not even VariAres / Blitz / Beat / Diablo. 80-90% is excellent already and quite far fetched. If you mean 100% as in every single contact, then it's practically impossible.
Oh no Uwik, I wanted to ask whether it hits hard enough through the duration of the battle or not.
I agree that my question wasn't framed really well, though. It was because I was unable to recollect the few beyblade-related terms. But now that I have all the terms well-set in my mind, I think I can elaborate. Smile

I wanted to ask whether Flash was able to deliver strong hits throughout the battle or not. This included-

1. Initial attacks, i.e. attacks that may lead to OHKOs. Seen in almost every attacker, especially ones known as OHKO attackers.

2. Mid-battle attacks, something that is characteristic of every Attacker.

3. Low velocity Attacks. Only a few Attackers can perform these. This was probably the most important thing I wanted to know, but I think I was unable to frame my question well, earlier.

I've got my answer through PMs, though. Smile

Thanks for correcting me, Uwik.
Alright, so it is really good to say the least.

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Death Cygnus BD145RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 19/20 (19 KO)
MF-H Death Cygnus BD145RDF win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 17/20 (16 KO, 1 OS)
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RDF win rate: 3/20 (2 KO, 1 OS)

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Wing Cygnus BD145RDF
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 19/20 (19 KO)
MF-H Wing Cygnus BD145RDF win rate: 1/20 (1 OS)

So vs. Death and Wing, Flash landed basically 1 OHKO in the sense as soon as it was entering its very first flower pattern, Death and Wing were waiting right there and took the full brunt. Not well, obviously.

With Diablo, it had more weight then both mixed in with its recoil so it was by no means as direct as with Death or Wing. I mean, it still got clobbered, but it came towards the middle of the battle.

Request tests. Duo should be here very soon. (Don't want to keep Alex waiting!)