Favourite Beyblade? (Elaborate!)

(Aug. 12, 2010  12:48 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Well I think the main reason S Peg is outclassed by LL Drago in the PTW is the fact that it has longer stamina, and LL Drago is pretty good at destabilizing other Beys

Isn't that the pre-HWS LDrago?
my favorites are
S1: Draciel S
S2: Dranzer V
S3: Draciel G
HMS: Strata Dragoon/Draciel
S4: Earth Aquila/ Flame Libra
Hmm... EARTH AQUILA! IT'S AN EAGLE! Do I need any other reason? Now really, Aquila is pretty epic, and Earth is only adding to that package. Earth can be a contender if used for what it was meant for, and WD is a good addition to one's loadout. Personally, I'll use MetalSharp on mine, but WD is a pretty good choice.

Main reason? I found a $15 blue aquila recolor at a hobby shop on the south side of chicago. AWESOME!
Sorry, my plastic favourite is.. BUMPKING! It was my First beyblade, and I liked it (Plus, the bit chip's picture pissed off my old man!)
HMS: Driger MS. Always had a good design, and MS is no exception, plus the blade in whole is pretty awesome, helped me out alot. (*cough* Revenge on galzzy *cough*)
DarkBullH145SD because he's my star/zodiac.
Dark Bull! My little brother's favorite blade.
For the exact same reason...
Hmmm...
My favorite so far is Gigars, I like the color of it, the attack ring, and the fact it's a EG blade
mine is mf storm wolf ch120 (extremly worn)es
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

My favorite beyblade is Quetzalcoatl and my second favorite beyblade is Pieces (Default)
because it is my starsign.
(Aug. 18, 2010  2:47 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Dark Bull! My little brother's favorite blade.
For the exact same reason...
Hmmm...

It's a bummer that you and your bro both like bad beyblades.

For MFB I really love Leone right now.
I actually have alot of faves. but from plastic i'd have to say Driger V and MFB Dark Wolf. (I have only hasbro beys i bought at wally-world haha!!)
Leone, Aquario, and Aries are my favs

stalk out of box there good basis aquario with a rf tip instread is amazing leone is pretty good with small changes and Aries is my fav from show

sry for late edit
It would be nice if people could post WHY a particular Beyblade is their favourite, whether it is due to appearance, nostalgia, performance, a mix of those or whatever.
(Aug. 21, 2010  3:42 AM)Aqua Wrote: It would be nice if people could post WHY a particular Beyblade is their favourite, whether it is due to appearance, nostalgia, performance, a mix of those or whatever.

well than Joyful_3 going by this. Dranzer V because I loved Dranzer's look as a bit beast int he anime (silly i know... hehe) and Dranzer V looked awsome IMO.

Dark Wolf because so far it's been doin' pretty good for me over all the other new beys I have. =)
EDIT: Dark Wolf also looks cool, and he has my favorite Face over all the new ones. (IMO)

((hope the double post is ok, but this guy wanted more added, so here it is! =D ))
My first fav bey is MF Gravity perseus AD145WD. I know its not a great bey but I still like it. I like gimmick beys and I read Percy Jackson so I guess thats why I like him. My second is Ray Unicorno. He is a good attack type and well... I like him.
Hmm. Did you read the post only two posts above yours? Aqua pointed out that you should give a reason as to why.
Lightling l drago
my favourite bey has to be dark wolf df145fs. i know it isnt any good, but it always beat other friends beys in PTW (no one was using attack types.) it also seemed to emulate me too. leave me to chill out by myself, i'll be cool. but if you bother me, i'll hit back hard ^^
my first bey ever... metal ball defender draciel
(Oct. 28, 2007  4:56 AM)Kei Wrote: What's your favourite HMS and Plastic Beyblade?
That was way back before MFB was released or even known about. And considering Kai-V posted her favourite MFB, I think it's fine.

(Feb. 09, 2010  4:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think my favourite Beyblade will become Earth Aquila.