Favorite Pokemon

Mainly Growlithe/Arcanine and Dragonite but love Vulpix/Ninetales, the Eevee evolutions, the legendary dogs, Lugia, Mew and Ponyta/Rapidash too. :' )

EDIT: Totally forgot Absol. Gotta love Absol.
Man, your favorites can be their own Pokerap.

Glowlithe Arcainine Dragonite Vulpiux Ninetails Eevee Flareon Jolteon Vapereon Espeon!
lol, at least your not picky.
I can be picky sometimes, but there are so many awesome Pokemon. >w< Still, I tend to lean more towards fire and/or four legged type Pokemon (dogs, foxes, or similar).

And the PokeRAP is legendary, just putting that out there.
I like Pikachu, Pichu, Charmander and its evolutions, Suicune, Entei, Cindaquil, Chikorita and all its evolution stages, Ponyta, Rapidash, Geraferig (sp?), Bibarel, Infernape, Lugia, Mewtwo, Mew, Dialga, Moltres, Articuno, Ho-oh, Vaporeon and many others. But if I was asked what my absolute favourite Pokemon was, I would say Ponyta.
PokeRap for the Win!!!!!!! Pikachu Raichu Pichu Don't forget about Charizard and Blastoise Oh yeah Septile. * Keeps singing till there is no more* Alright now lets do the DigiRap!
I love the Pokerap too! It was really catchy when I first listened to it and I was able to learn the names of all the first generation pokemon that way. Lolz, perhaps we could do the Digirap (I don't think there is one though) in another thread in order to separate discussion on both monster animes.
Even though Favorite Digimon should of come first because it was made first!?
Yes, lol. It's just fluke that somebody made a thread to do with Pokemon prior to when it was brought up. I love both series equally so it does not matter in which order they are talked about as long as they do not go off topic. Anyway, what was your first fave Pokemon? Mine was Vaporeon.
(Feb. 05, 2010  11:16 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Mewtwo, Charizard, Mew, Feraligator, Lugia, Pichu, Septile, Shaymin, Ho-oh and... MEWTWO FOR THE WIN! Smile

Here's my favorites but with more!!!!!!!!!! Note: before there was no Septile, Shaymin, Ho-oh and mewtwo. XD
My favourite is Totodile, don't know why just always has been.
Hahaha i love how people say a pokemons their favourite yet sometimes they cant spell them.
Check out Serebii for the correct spelling. Joyful_2 I do.. its like my double check system for pokemon.

Oh and my favs are Eevee evolutions, Vulpix/Ninetales.. and the dog pokemon. and more.
I don't understand why everyone calls them legendary dogs, one of them is a lion and another is a tiger.....cats Confused
I didn't mean Raikou, Entei and Suicune.. Cos yeah they say legendary dogs but really they arent.
I meant dog pokemon like Mightyena, Manectric, Growlithe etc.
I like all Eevees, Blaiziken, Infenape, and Arceus.
I have Arceus. No cheat device used. Love it!
Dragonite without question.
My favorite pokemon is Rayquayza since it is my main pokemon in Pokemon Daimond.
[Image: Rayquaza.jpg]
(Feb. 21, 2010  6:07 AM)LightningVoltix Wrote: My favorite pokemon is Rayquayza since it is my main pokemon in Pokemon Daimond.
[Image: Rayquaza.jpg]

I love outrage, the best dragon type pokemon IMO.
Ho-Oh, Mew, Suicune, Articuno and Charizard
(Feb. 21, 2010  12:33 PM)フェルグラント Wrote: http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/1584/...ol1jm9.jpg

Absol, huh. Cool.
For some reason i thought that Absol turned into Arceus. LOL!
(Feb. 21, 2010  6:33 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: For some reason i thought that Absol turned into Arceus. LOL!

Now why would you think that? Legendaries don't have evolutions, or evolve! Too bad Unhappy