[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion

(Mar. 16, 2024  10:28 PM)Bey100 Wrote: How would you rank all the episodes of Whirlwind so far? Worst - Best?
Here's my rankings of the Episodes:
Best: Episode 6
Good: Episode 1, Episode 2
Okay: Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 7
Bad: Episode 5
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 8:
Claw! Fierce Lynx!
Most important episode, If you have thoughts please let me know.
(Mar. 19, 2024  1:53 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 8:
Claw! Fierce Lynx!
Most important episode, If you have thoughts please let me know.
Ooooh drops this EP! Endor being Jack was kinda something you could see coming yet done interesting. I think Leon was an interesting character, hope they come back then with his bey. And the issue I had with the King Plotline has been solved and now Xan is back and I'm hoping and guessing he'll join the main cast, seems like a character who would join the main cast later and now I'm excited to see how the plot goes with Wonder VS Endor eventually.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 9:
Shinning Sword! Mighty Xcalibur!
Includes unexpected moments, if you have thoughts please let me know.
The new Whirlpool Forneus evolution is officially titled...
Whiplash Forneus.Shore,Elevation!
So with this breaking news, the brand new title for episode 10 is now
10. The Shark Of The Mighty Seas! Whiplash Forneus!
ベイ・オブ・ザ・マイティ・シーズ! むち打ちフォルネウス!
Bei Obu za maiti shīzu! Muchiuchi foruneusu!
This will also so debut the brand new Thunderstrike system which will be explained in the next episode!
To Celebrate Beyblade Day I'm Confirming New Beys For Whirlwind:
Reaper Deathscyther.Scythe & Enlighted Coeus.Titan
Let's end off Beyblade Day with a bang shall we?
Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue 2:

Beyblade Whirlwind Opening 2:
Title: Thunderstrike!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 10:
The Great Mighty Shark Of The Seas! Whiplash Forneus!
Whiplash Forneus is here! The Thunderstrike system is here! If you have thoughts please let me know!
(Mar. 22, 2024  2:17 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Let's end off Beyblade Day with a bang shall we?
Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue 2:

Beyblade Whirlwind Opening 2:
Title: Thunderstrike!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 10:
The Great Mighty Shark Of The Seas! Whiplash Forneus!
Whiplash Forneus is here! The Thunderstrike system is here! If you have thoughts please let me know!
Oooh Feng comes back with her new bey and time for Wonder VS Punish. Just little critic, I think you could've included a small scene of Feng working on Whiplash Forneus but that's just very little and minute, good job on the episode!
Upcoming Episode Titles:
These are all the rest of the episodes for Whirlwind!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 11:
Revenge Battle! Wonder Vs Punish!
Very much Punish’s episode,  If ya got any thoughts let me know!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 12:
Shinning Aurora! Defeat Phoenix!
Now this is how you give Punish a character arc! And yes two episodes in one day! If you got thoughts let me know!
(Mar. 22, 2024  2:32 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Upcoming Episode Titles:

Now this is how you give Punish a character arc! And yes two episodes in one day! If you got thoughts let me know!

It was amazing, a bit quick for a character arc but still really good, also I can't wait for impact Rhinoceros to make an appearance.
(Mar. 22, 2024  2:32 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Upcoming Episode Titles:

I agree with what Turboblader said, it really felt like Punish took a random 180, I get why he did but it was all a bit too sudden. Otherwise, the actual battle was very good and written well. I can sense Feng and Wonder are definitely gonna be together by the end of this for sure.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 13:
Wash Away! Whirlwhip Neptune!
This one is fun, has some nice character development, an awesome battle, and the ending hints at big things!
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 14:
Higher! Fly Dragon!
With the next episode, we will finally be halfway through Beyblade Whirlwind! So since we are now 14 episodes in what are your thoughts of Whirlwind as a whole so far rank all the episodes from weakest to strongest! Also tell me your hopes for the final half of Beyblade Whirlwind!
(Mar. 26, 2024  1:00 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 14:
Higher! Fly Dragon!
With the next episode, we will finally be halfway through Beyblade Whirlwind! So since we are now 14 episodes in what are your thoughts of Whirlwind as a whole so far rank all the episodes from weakest to strongest! Also tell me your hopes for the final half of Beyblade Whirlwind!
Wait, halfway already!? Also last 2 episodes have been okay, hopefully Duo and Nina aren't just for their episodes and come back later. Also Xan having a brother, pretty cool. Oh and finally looks like Endor and Jack aren't the same person and may be Multiple Personality Syndrome? You're doing good, Bey100.
We are finally halfway through Whirlwind with…
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 15:
The Great Bey! Glory Solomon!
This episode dives into more of Xan's past and an awesome battle! To celebrate the halfway point what would you consider to be your favorite episode so far?
Warning: The episode titles have some big spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read!
Here's The Upcoming Episode Titles Updated & Final Changes:
Also just to note there'll be a new OP next episode.
(Mar. 27, 2024  1:38 AM)Bey100 Wrote: We are finally halfway through Whirlwind with…
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 15:
The Great Bey! Glory Solomon!
This episode dives into more of Xan's past and an awesome battle! To celebrate the halfway point what would you consider to be your favorite episode so far?
Warning: The episode titles have some big spoilers so if you don't want to be spoiled don't read!
Here's The Upcoming Episode Titles Updated & Final Changes:
Also just to note there'll be a new OP next episode.
Very cool episode, just like Punish though Sam felt like a random 180 personality change. Though Xan was incredible this chapter, really enjoying the main group's dynamic. Excited for the last half of Whirlwind definitely going to be an interesting end and EP 30 has a very ominous name.
Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue 3:

Beyblade Whirlwind Opening 3:
Title: Lighting Battle!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 16:
Run Over! Impact Rhinoceros!
Turboblader's character: Remy is finally here alongside the 3rd opening signaling a new arc!
(Mar. 28, 2024  1:52 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue 3:

Beyblade Whirlwind Opening 3:
Title: Lighting Battle!

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 16:
Run Over! Impact Rhinoceros!
Turboblader's character: Remy is finally here alongside the 3rd opening signaling a new arc!
This episode was interesting, Remy was very...interesting. Definitely excited to see what Arc 3 has in store.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 17:
Percy Is Here! Storm Perseus!
THIS EPISODE GOES HARD (I” M SERIOUS)! If this was an actual episode this would have S TIER animation. But of course if you have thoughts let me know.
(Mar. 29, 2024  1:56 AM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 17:
Percy Is Here! Storm Perseus!
THIS EPISODE GOES HARD (I” M SERIOUS)! If this was an actual episode this would have S TIER animation. But of course if you have thoughts let me know.
Damn, this episode was genuinely very well written(not just saying it cause it's Percy's ep.) You wrote that very good, would definitely be one of your best episodes. Use that same imagery and scene building in the rest of the series and it will turn out amazing.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 18:
Fear The Evil Chaos!
Not as crazy as the last episode but still has some neat developments.

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 19:
Hunter! Reaper Deathscyther!
Two episodes today! Also as you can probably tell I decided to change the next episode to Attack Of The Dark Legends! Since I don’t want to drag on the story any longer I believe it’s finally time to see Wonder & Endor encounter! Also the series now will have only 26 episodes but for a good reason. I hope you enjoy this episode! If you got thoughts let me know. 
Here's true final updated episode titles:
Big info is coming once we hit the 20th page so stay tuned...
New Bey stadium For Whirlwind Revealed:
Corruption Stadium
(Mar. 29, 2024  8:51 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 18:
Fear The Evil Chaos!
Not as crazy as the last episode but still has some neat developments.

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 19:
Hunter! Reaper Deathscyther!
Two episodes today! Also as you can probably tell I decided to change the next episode to Attack Of The Dark Legends! Since I don’t want to drag on the story any longer I believe it’s finally time to see Wonder & Endor encounter! Also the series now will have only 26 episodes but for a good reason. I hope you enjoy this episode! If you got thoughts let me know. 
Here's true final updated episode titles:
Damn, the plot is going quick! Next episode is gonna be wild for sure, kinda excited to see how Wonder reacts to Endor and his current self.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 20:
The Dark Legends Attack! 3 On 3!
Wonder, Feng, & Xan Vs Ryuga, Shu, & Kai + Wonder Vs Endor is about to begin!
Remaining Episodes:
21. A Broken Bond! Wonder Vs Endor!
壊れた絆! ワンダー vs エンドア!
Kowareta kizuna! Wandā vs En doa!

22. Revival! Cloudburst Knight!
復活! クラウドバーストナイト!
Fukkatsu! Kuraudobāsutonaito!

23. Glitter & Shine! Sparkle Coesus!
キラキラ&輝き! スパークルコーエスス!
Kirakira& kagayaki! Supākurukōesusu!

24. The Dark Arena! Abyss Valley!
ダークアリーナ! アビスバレー!