[Fan Fiction]  (Bey100's Beyfics) Beyblade Whirlwind Eradicate Explosion (On hiatus)

"Your useful for being useless."
Beyblade Whirlwind Official Trailer 2:
Beyblade Whirlwind Character Contest Announcement:
Here’s what you need:
• Core
• Blade
• Driver
For character:
• Name
• Design
• Backstory/Personality
This contest begins today and goes on until next week Thursday. Good Luck!👍
Whirlwind Bey: Barrage Minotaur Slash

Name: Max Saito
Height: 6' 17"
Birthday: January 23th

Appearance: Max has short brown hair with a small white streak on the right side, wears a black sleeveless vest, a gray shirt under the vest, and red mid-length shorts, and has green eyes.

Personality: He was kicked out of three schools because of his insolent behavior, and he really liked to make fun of the smaller ones, taking their things and throwing them everywhere, he became like that because he lived in a not very good family that was angry at him as a child, and they also constantly beat Max and quarreled among themselves.

Core: Minotaur: The core of the Minotaur has the motif of a formidable half-man half-bull guarding the labyrinth, and in the center of the core is a large bull's head with large horns and a very menacing appearance, its color scheme combines brown and white colors with red eyes and a golden nose ring

Blade: Barrage: The Barrage blade has four thick blades pointing downwards for a devastating attack and also has metal on top for more powerful attacks, the color scheme combines brown and red flames.

Driver: Slash: The Slash driver is similar to the Xtreme but has metal instead of rubber.
First episode drops tomorrow at 7pm! Get ready! 🌪️
(Feb. 22, 2024  4:10 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Character Contest Announcement:
Here’s what you need:
• Core
• Blade
• Driver
For character:
• Name
• Design
• Backstory/Personality
This contest begins today and goes on until next week Thursday. Good Luck!👍

Core: Rhinoceros
A silver right spinning core with the motif of a Rhino to symbolize unstoppable strength

Blade: Impact
A three bladed attack type blade designed for smash attacks so powerful that the opponent get knocked out at high speed

Driver: Final
A driver designed to reserve energy at the start of the battle then release it all at once for a "Final" attack (makes the beyblade stop spinning if it misses the attack)

Blader:

Name: Remy

Birthday: July 20th

Hight: 5'4"

Appearance: a boy with blond hair from Hawaii with the look of chill surfer dude complete with flip flops and sunglasses

Personality: a chill dude who always treats others with respect

Backstory:  he has seen how some bladers get treated by other so he seeks to make a difference for all bladers.
Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue:

Beyblade Whrilwind Opening 1:
Title: Bey Tornado 

Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 1:
A Whirlwind Is Coming..
The first episode is finally here!  Please tell me your thoughts on what you like & what I could improve on for future episodes Hollowmind13, Turboblader, & beansworth + whoever has anything to say.
(Feb. 23, 2024  6:00 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Prologue:

A Whirlwind Is Coming..
The first episode is finally here!  Please tell me your thoughts on what you like & what I could improve on for future episodes Hollowmind13, Turboblader, & beansworth + whoever has anything to say.

I only have one thing to say about this, YES.

A Whirlwind Is Coming..
My thoughts: So far the characters seem alright. Wonder definitely has me rooting for him. Waiting to see how Feng evolves with the plot, and there's definitely a little something between the two. Zack seems like a generic bully but hey, that's alright doesn't seem like a major plot character so. Now the parents quite honestly act like real abusive parents would, though the dad showing weakness helps and makes his abuse, a little unbelievable. Now hear me out, obviously showing weakness shows he doesn't try to be abusive but the way it was portrayed made him almost not make sense(unless his abuse towards Wonder is supposed to exist, and he's only caring about Jack's passing) The mother on the other hand, really fits the role, good job on the characters. Story and plot wise, it's Ep1, good set-up and good balance of comedy and sadness. Overall, I would say this is your strongest fanfic opener so far, my only real criticism is the Dad, and how Wonder explained his bey(I was able to tell it was Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P, that's not bad, but you could always rewrite it how your character would say it.) Anyway, sorry for ranting, excited to see how Whirlwind goes!
(Feb. 23, 2024  8:08 PM)beansworth Wrote:

A Whirlwind Is Coming..
My thoughts: So far the characters seem alright. Wonder definitely has me rooting for him. Waiting to see how Feng evolves with the plot, and there's definitely a little something between the two. Zack seems like a generic bully but hey, that's alright doesn't seem like a major plot character so. Now the parents quite honestly act like real abusive parents would, though the dad showing weakness helps and makes his abuse, a little unbelievable. Now hear me out, obviously showing weakness shows he doesn't try to be abusive but the way it was portrayed made him almost not make sense(unless his abuse towards Wonder is supposed to exist, and he's only caring about Jack's passing) The mother on the other hand, really fits the role, good job on the characters. Story and plot wise, it's Ep1, good set-up and good balance of comedy and sadness. Overall, I would say this is your strongest fanfic opener so far, my only real criticism is the Dad, and how Wonder explained his bey(I was able to tell it was Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P, that's not bad, but you could always rewrite it how your character would say it.) Anyway, sorry for ranting, excited to see how Whirlwind goes!

I agree.
I know that there's only one episode out and it is way too early but I would like to hear some of your early predications in terms of characters already confirmed and seen in the first episode and where the story can go. (Just curious)
(Feb. 23, 2024  10:24 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I know that there's only one episode out and it is way too early but I would like to hear some of your early predictions in terms of characters already confirmed and seen in the first episode and where the story can go. (Just curious)

I think that Wonder will prove that he is no loser and that Feng will help him overcome all of his troubles, and I hope that the person who has L-drago destructor will be one of Wonder’s allies or teammates in future episodes.
(Feb. 24, 2024  12:41 AM)Turboblader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2024  10:24 PM)Bey100 Wrote: I know that there's only one episode out and it is way too early but I would like to hear some of your early predictions in terms of characters already confirmed and seen in the first episode and where the story can go. (Just curious)

I think that Wonder will prove that he is no loser and that Feng will help him overcome all of his troubles, and I hope that the person who has L-drago destructor will be one of Wonder’s allies or teammates in future episodes.
Who said L Drago Destructor had to be the only remake?.. 😏
(Feb. 24, 2024  1:24 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2024  12:41 AM)Turboblader Wrote: I think that Wonder will prove that he is no loser and that Feng will help him overcome all of his troubles, and I hope that the person who has L-drago destructor will be one of Wonder’s allies or teammates in future episodes.
Who said L Drago Destructor had to be the only remake?.. 😏

I would love for there to be more remakes, like Gasher for example or a burst beyblade.
New episode will release this Friday also character contest continues so if you want to make sure you join as it ends this Thursday
Beyblade Whirlwind Arcs Explained:
Character contest continues until Thursday with new episode on Friday (there’ll only be one episode per week).
Final reminder that the character contest ends tomorrow so today’s your last chance to join so make sure you hurry up.
(Feb. 28, 2024  8:01 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Final reminder that the character contest ends tomorrow so today’s your last chance to join so make sure you hurry up.

Can't wait to see who the winner is.
The winner of the character contest is Turbobader! Congrats!
Your character and bey will appear later in the series! 👍
Remy Remy - Inpact Rhinoceros.Final
New episode tomorrow at 10am 🕙 stay tuned.
(Feb. 29, 2024  3:15 PM)Bey100 Wrote: The winner of the character contest is Turbobader! Congrats!
Your character and bey will appear later in the series! 👍
New episode tomorrow at 10am 🕙 stay tuned.

Awesome, also I forgot to give my character a last name so you can come up with one if you want.
Well that’s it. These are all the main beys in Whirlwind.
Wonder Tabu - Whirlwind Knight.Typoon
Feng Oceania - Whirlpool Forneus.Wave
Punish Takai - Inferno Phoenix.Burn
Leon Wild - Fierce Lynx.Rage
Xan Tokoroa - Mighty Xcalibur.Sword
Nina Heart - Whirlwhip Neptune.King
Duo Takara - Fly Dragon.Spread
Curse Silo - Evil Chaos.End
Sam Tryant - Glory Solomon.Shine
Percy Woods - Storm Perseus.Engulf
New episode tomorrow stay tuned.
Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 2:
Mastering The New Bey!
This episode continues from the first episode while doing some groundwork & foreshadowing for the future! If you have any thoughts let me know!
(Mar. 01, 2024  4:02 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Beyblade Whirlwind Episode 2:
Mastering The New Bey!
This episode continues from the first episode while doing some groundwork & foreshadowing for the future! If you have any thoughts let me know!

Love it, these episodes are getting better, I can't wait to see L-drago destructor battle in a future episode and to see other remakes, also I think that mysterious blader in the forest might either have dark bull or a different bull related beyblade.
Products Listing For Whirlwind:

Episode Titles:

Updates:
Happy new month, new update Monday!
(Mar. 01, 2024  8:58 PM)Bey100 Wrote: Products Listing For Whirlwind:

Episode Titles:

Updates:
Happy new month, new update Monday!

Oh yeah, Dark bull and storm Spryzen, have to admit balance types are pretty cool, I would if there will be any stamina type remakes.
☘️ BeySpring 2024 Announcement:
#BeySpring2024