FACE CONTEST : Design a new MFB system!

here's my design its called galaxy R drago
because they got a Ldrago but not a Rdrago blade 100 metal shift
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jan. 23, 2010  7:47 PM)Ashari Wrote: here's my design its called galaxy R drago

Hm... Did you read the first post on this thread?
(Jan. 23, 2010  7:47 PM)Ashari Wrote: here's my design its called galaxy R drago
Hm, you have to come up with a new system, not a new beyblade ... As far as I know you could make a new Pegasis from a new system.

theflightyellz, we decided to make this contest last three weeks anyway so everybody would have enough time.
Well I'll have a new brief from Monday as well, which will be my final major project, so it's more a case of what I can do with the little time I have.
This isn't as perfect as I'd like, but it's the best I can do under current conditions.

I present the Axl system:
[Image: axlsystem.th.png]

Notes:
Due to the hollow bottom section of most tracks, it would also allow for taller bottoms to me made in the same manor as MF/S.
The small clips on the inside of CB (that allow it to switch between a hole wide flat, and wider wide ball like mode), would work in the same way as the clips the held together the old plastic series.

Also, the clear wheel for Ra is actually the face of Ra from a front on perspective (you can see the beak and bird like eye arches)
By pushing on either end that is popped out, you can switch between modes, which essentially means with a blade like LibraCH120, you could switch between a heavy attacker and a defense combo at will.

Obviously the shape of any dual wheel can vary massively, these are just basic ones to show the potential at different track heights.
I'll be starting on this very soon. Grin
My official entry:

MFB: BeyForce

Hello I'm Ash, the ambassador at Takara-Tomy, and i'm here to talk about Beyforce which is the new system that features a new 4 layer system!;

Shield - Clips the bey onto the electronic launcher and protects the bolt and tip from forceful attacks!

Weapons - Two attack parts that clip onto the sides of the shield to damage the opponent. Use two of the same weapons, or mix and match with two different parts.

Bolt - Fits tightly into the shield to hold the tip on! Available in different heights.

Tip - Determines the speed pattern of the MFB!

Now, we'll talk about the new stadiums:
The new stadiums are the same as the original, but consist of new electronic launchers which you can move at all angles! Check out the picture below.
[Image: stadium.png]
More stadiums will be released in the future to hold a larger amount of launchers which means more beys in one battle!

Here are two prototypes of the BeyForce series, they are currently named as Prototype 1 & 2 (2 is a better sketch than 1.)

[Image: prototype1.png]

[Image: prototype2m.png]

Thanks for listening - we hope you look forward to the release of BeyForce!
Aww man, I was gonna make customizable tracks! XD
I guess I just have to come up with another idea.

Very nice work Ellz, congrats! Smile
Ellz idea is sort of an obvious one, something we all expected MFB to do eventually, but the execution is solid and it's a very elegant solution in regards to how to attach it.

The most impressive part to me was MF/S. What a great idea.
I honestly don't know why nobodies thought of a MF/S style bottom or BB before :s
It's so simple.
Thanks guys always appreciate the comments Smile
[Image: alli.png]

HYBRID WHEEL SYSTEM 2 (Didn't find a better name XD)

When we first saw the Hybrid Wheel System, we all liked it and thought it looked much better.. But after a while, lots of us realized that the Clear Wheels used in it limits the Metal Wheel design possibilities. And that is because the Clear Wheel takes a lot of space from the Metal Wheel when placing it on it. In the older versions, that space was used to create different looks of Metal Wheels which also led to Beys with different, and sometimes better performance. While in the Hybrid Wheel system most of Metal Wheels looked circular and similar to each others. However, we all liked how Clear Wheels looked when placing it on beys. and most of the Bladers thought they looked better, in general, than the older system.

In the new "Hybrid Wheel System 2" . We kept the great, colorful look and improved it along with decreasing the limitations that were caused by the Clear Wheels.
The effective customizing possibilities have now increased, as well.

Note:I had the customizable tracks idea in my mind but since some one already did it, ill name it as what he did and will not describe it nor add pictures of it (don't Judge me on it) :

The new Beys consists of:
Face
Slasher
Metal Wheel
Track
Dual Wheel
Bottom

All parts are already known but the new Slasher which comes as a replacement of the Clear Wheels. It is also placed on top of the metal wheel but takes less space from it.. so now,different designs can be created from Metal Wheels just like the older version.
As shown above, Slashers are customizable. The above are only some examples of what can be done with Slashers and Metal Wheels.
The Slasher is created from heavier plastic to be able to hold the little metal on its ends. However, the Metal Wheels are now lighter to keep the weight of the blade similar to those of older versions. And that was done to make the older versions still able to compete with the new one.
The metal on the sides of a Slasher do play a roll in battles. And that's why Slashers will also be divided into Attack, Defense, and Stamina.

[Image: mwstadium.png]

Along with the launch of the new system, a new stadium will get launched:

AIR HOCKEY STADIUM

Now with this new stadium, you can actually help your bey winning the match during the beybattle!

By using this stick, you will be able to control the wall on your side of by moving it to the right or to the left. Moving it to the right will move the wall to the right. And the same for the left.

No batteries required. This will be using a system similar to the one in Pin Ball.

You see those 2 black lines ? They are called the deadlines. These are the farest points each wall can reach. The wall cannot move around the whole stadium. It is only movable in your side of the stadium.

With this new stadium, you can prevent your Bey from getting knocked out by moving the wall in front of it. You can also move the wall away from the opponent Bey to get it knocked out.

Minor update: All Beylaunchers that comes with the new system will have the Beylauncher suspension built in.

My final exams are next week so i couldn't think of more ideas to add. and that's also the reason after entering my entry that early.

Edit: All pics done with paint, added effects with photoshop.
Some very interesting entries at the moment. Hopefully there will be a lot more.

Ash, so only the Tip/Bottom is compatible with previous Metal Fight Beyblade systems ?
(Jan. 25, 2010  4:25 PM)Pegasis Wrote: The new Beys consists of:
Face
Slasher
Metal Wheel
Track
Dual Wheel
Bottom
Would have been better if you could have came up with your own name, or just left it out of your entry, but fair enough.
Also don't really see the point of the stadium entries people seem to be posting, as it's a MFB system contest, not a stadium design contest :\
"Note:I had the customizable tracks idea in my mind but since some one already did it, ill name it as what he did and will not describe it nor add pictures of it (don't Judge me on it)"

I just felt i had to put it to complete my idea... Committee, if you think i should edit it out just tell me to..

IMO, stadiums are considered a part of a new system.

Edit: Ellz i love your design btw.
Edit 2: 3 weeks is very long! will not be able to wait that long XD. I understand why you guys did this, but imo 1 to 2 weeks is more than enough.
(Jan. 25, 2010  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Some very interesting entries at the moment. Hopefully there will be a lot more.

Ash, so only the Tip/Bottom is compatible with previous Metal Fight Beyblade systems ?

Yeah, and its compatible with the old launchers Tongue_out
hey does it have to be a drawing or can you post a pic of a creation you make ?
It doesn't HAVE to be a picture, no. But it would be a lot easier.
Sweet this sounds like a good one, i will have my entry up as soon as i get some spare time
thx ray you like driger
I enjoyed Ellz, very nicely presented.
Ah I love ellz entry so much. If MFB were actually like this, I would be so much more interested in it. It helps that the art is also gorgeous. <3_<3
Triple Wheel System(TWS)

This is a new dual-metal-wheel system that work with old metal system and HWS
8 Layers!

Parts:
Face(F):As same as the old face, work with all MFB
Clear Wheel(CW):As same as clear wheel system in HWS, work with HWS
Upper Wheel(UW):The upper part of the metal wheel, only work in TWS
Lower Wheel(LW):The lower part of the metal wheel, only work in TWS
Upper Track(UT):The upper part of the track, only work in TWS
Track Wheel(TW):The middle part of the track that can put in the ridge in the track, only work in TWS
Lower Track(LT):The track with a trough, only work in TWS
Bottom(B):As same as the old bottom, work with all MFB

Example:

O.S.Pegasis 5N5 RF
Face(F)Tongue_outegasis
Clear Wheel(CW)Tongue_outegasis
Upper Wheel(UW)Gaspcean(O)
Lower Wheel(LW)Confusedtorm(S)
Upper Track(UT):5mm(5)
Track Wheel(TW):Normal(N)
Lower Track(LT):5mm(5)
Bottom(B):Rubber Flat

I will complete another example beyblade and upload picture as soon as possible
Wow Chocked_2. Either those wheel layers must be really thin, or those blades must be extremely tall!
edit: Just noticed that the bottom track is only 5mm to balance it out, but that is really thin!
This'll be interesting to see, but I'm not sure how well that'll hold with repeated use :s
ok
thank you for your tips
i had make some changed
Hm, you are only allowed one entry. What you post is final.