FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

At least he was aware that a picture had to be given, unlike several others ...

But, FlameLyte, in the future, you can simply open another window besides the one where you are currently drafting your post here, and just fix everything about the picture in that other window.
(Sep. 21, 2010  2:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote: At least he was aware that a picture had to be given, unlike several others ...

But, FlameLyte, in the future, you can simply open another window besides the one where you are currently drafting your post here, and just fix everything about the picture in that other window.
thank you and I will
Chamber "The Life Draining" Osiris RC145WDB
FaceGaspsiris
Clear WheelGaspsiris
Metal Wheel:Chamber
Track:RC145
Performance tip:WDB
Type:defense

Revised Face:Clear Wheel,Performance Tip,Face,and Track:Metal Wheel:1st and 2nd Draft:
Idea/Description:Well the reason reason for the whole "life draining" part is because rubber attachments(slowly wears down other beys and handles strong impact),and it goes quite well with the underworld theme.Chamber comes from the Under World being like a living jail,as you can see on Chambers design it holds 4 locks and 4 walls,with makes it seem like a Chamber.The Face and Clearwheel go along well with the Under World theme as well.RC145 and WDB mainly effect the performance of the bey giving not only looks but skills.

Part Revision:
Facebolt:A horrifying demonic Osiris (edit,spelled horrifying wrong)
Clear Wheel:For those who haven't noticed the two demon faces are made of rubber,made to drain the other bey.
Metal Wheel:Basically jail but in Metal Wheel form
Track:Made to absorb strong impact
Performance tip:To balance a defense track and stamina track to make the bey spin longer as a defense bey

~~SS~~
NIce!!! Tho the colors remind me of Gravity Perseus
(Sep. 21, 2010  4:57 AM)Fogot Wrote: NIce!!! Tho the colors remind me of Gravity Perseus

I noticed that also,but if I used purple or any other darker colors the bey would look awkward or similar to other beys already made(exEeearth Aquilla,Rock Orso,etc.),and bright colors look ugly on and Under World themed bey.
Wow..... Awesome job SilverSurfer.
SilverSurfer, I'm seriously digging your Bey's Face. Awesome job!
(Sep. 20, 2010  12:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2010  8:37 AM)pikabattler Wrote: did you read the part above the picture? that's where i put the descriptions.
He was obviously not talking to you.

'darkleone145WB Wrote:Oh........... did not see that coming.............sorry 2 whoever created RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TAKARA-TOMY did ...

they did!?!?!?!?!?!? turns out i dont know much about beyblade after all..................
Nice job SilverSurfer, looks like you spent quite a bit of time drawing that blade, and coming up with the ideas.
(Sep. 21, 2010  5:57 AM)darkleone145WB Wrote: they did!?!?!?!?!?!? turns out i dont know much about beyblade after all..................

It'll be in the upcoming release of Ray Gill, admittedly there hasn't been masses of hype over it.
I thought RS comes with Grand Ketos?

Ray Gill comes with RSF.
Haha, my mistake, I'm not sure why, but i thought his design was using RSF
^^; you are correct.
SilverSurfer, that is a very good entry. All the ideas are plausible, the names are not extravagant, and the Beyblade looks cool.
Yeah, I agree. It looks pretty cool. I like the face and the Metal wheel Joyful_3
Heres mine:
EDIT: My mom told me we had to study for a test at 10 and when i was typing it struck 10 and then i had to go and i couldnt finish or delete. sorry mine will be up 2morrow!
If I have read the thread right, entrys aren't strictly limited to just drawings and 2-d representations right?
As long as you have pictures of some sort depicting your Beyblade and its parts and a write-up describing the Bey and parts, you're good.
Im really looking forward to putting in my entry.
thanks cause I was planing on actually building some of the bey parts to go along with the pictures
Justice Ma'at TCH145 MB (metal bearing)
Face http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...cebolt.jpg
The face depicts Ma'at and egyptian godess know for her ostrich feather wings

Clear Wheel MA'AT
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...mossCW.jpg
This is in the shape of two wings srouting forth out of the godess ma'at's arms.
Like BB:59 Lighning Ldrago this clear wheel has two modes Survival and Smashupper
when the CW is covering the spaces between the two sides of the metal wheel this is Survival mode due to the fact at this point the metal wheel is almost completely circular. when the Clear wheel is not covering the spaces this is smashupper the upper attack caused by the wings slightly destablises the oppsing bey.

Metal Wheel Justice http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...lwheel.png
The justice metal wheel like Lightning has two modes caused by the CW (see above)
and is a staple for all bladers not knowing what they're up against unlike most Balance Metal wheels this focuses on
stamina and smash upper. When looked at without the CW it shows that it looks like a fusion between Qwetzalcoatl and Burn utlising the upper attack of Qwetz with the general roundedness of burn due to its light weight can be prone to heavy recoil even when using a metal face.

Justice mold variations
The first mold of justice (that come with this bey) was very prone to breakages when used extensively
but this was rectified in BBM:22 Random booster Volume 7 Justice Nile with the addition of lightweight aluminium supports.

Track TCH145 (Triple Change 145)
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...strack.png
Is an upgrade on the CH120 (obtainable from Random Booster volume 2 Mad Cancer and the later release Dark Cancer) and as the name suggests is a triple change it has three modes dedicated to the most useful tracks around

TCH145 Mode variations

The 145 is best used for high smash attackers E.G. MF Pegasus 145 RF due to the fact it other heights carry so much weight when the RPM is lowered its prone to wobbling .

The 120 height is best for low upper attackers E.G. Qwetz CH120 RF and it has the same wobbling issue with the 145 height.

The 100 height is the lowest of the three and is best used in attack customisations such as Ray___100RF
but is prone to random mode changes so it still shouldn't be chosen of of the classic CH120.

Bottom Metal bearing
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff52...tip-1.png
This is generally used for Stamina customisations but has some premise in defence as straight of the bat no matter hard to pull it stays directly in the middle of the stadium but shouldn't be chosen over WB and RS
just on a side note the shaft inside is made of thick aluminium and although it has amazing spin times weighs quite alot for a bottom.

How is it guys wrote it in the form of a Beywiki article original huh
I applaud you for copying Quetz Pinching_eyes Don't really see how Burn was mixed in xD

But you linked to your track for the bearing? Other than that, I do like your track, though it doesn't seem like something logical to release, since it would basically take out the purpose of owning most tracks, and become a staple "must have," and this early in the MFB game we don't really need that :X

But I can assure you this would have looked a lot more professional had you hand drawn it.
It looks just like burn when the CW is put on if your read the end I said that it has wobble problems and isn't as good as the singular parts Must haves have already been released man
MF
Earth wheel
Bull CW and the list goes on.
just wondering how many people have been disqualified
Oh you suck! That was my name for it! I had Justice Ma'at almost done too! UGH... my bottom and track are obviously much different, but damn it!
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:59 PM)Train Wrote: Oh you suck! That was my name for it! I had Justice Ma'at almost done too! UGH... my bottom and track are obviously much different, but damn it!
Two in total is not that bad.