FACE CONTEST: Design a Metal Fight Beyblade ... again!

ok, to be honest. I kinda want to get second place more than first place. I like ray unicorno more than anubis.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:14 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: " sigh " ..... back to incorrect mythology... but my blade _____ looks sick though , I just need a photobucket account.

photobucket accounts are easy, takes about 10 mins, i think u have to be 14+, but i lied about my age, hah
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:15 AM)sadrak11 Wrote: sorry about that spam i just want to win
There are actually judges, so the amount of times you post it does not give you more chances to win, in fact, it just annoys those judges more ...

Also, why does nobody use ImageShack.us ? No registration is required.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, why does nobody use ImageShack.us ? No registration is required.
because i didn't know that existed,hah. plus who are the judges?
i would think the mods would be judges
Yes, the Committee members are the judges.
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, the Committee members are the judges.
all of them or just a few?
cool for once I got it completely right and was the first to answer
all of them I think
hmm.... my Idea is already posted, but if anyone needs an idea for this, pm me because i have about 1,000 ideas and i can't contain them!
(Sep. 15, 2010  9:49 AM)Omega Wrote: After about 5 hours of sketching ... Picked my preferred drawing, and drew it on my computer.

[Pictures removed.]

I was recently in Egypt on a 7 week holiday, so I had a few ideas Tongue_out
Note: It is a stamina type.

EDIT:
The wheel can also be an excellent choice for an attack type because of the steep slopes on the metal wheel.

EDIT 2: I only just looked back on the other entries and saw Corey's Gasp Sorry for the similar title, honestly I didn't see it before.
I think this guy might win Smile
might? he's gonna win for sure!
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:42 AM)Fayt Wrote: might? he's gonna win for sure!
don't be so sure, we haven't even seen half of the other ones! Joyful_2 im still working on mines
inb4 multiple account entries

How do I logged IP address?
(Sep. 16, 2010  3:25 AM)Fayt Wrote: hmm.... my Idea is already posted, but if anyone needs an idea for this, pm me because i have about 1,000 ideas and i can't contain them!

Nobody PM him for ideas : /
hmm..... maybe i should just try to forget them... oh well. :\
im sooo in ! Im working on the face now! but how do they ship it to me if they dont know where i live?
You would obviously tell them your address if you win.
I think we need to make a requirement that users have a certain number of posts before entering. Otherwise, people could make multiple accounts, using public computers to post multiple entries. Not a ton of posts, something like 10 or 15.
I know what I'm working on after my PACT today!
(Sep. 16, 2010  2:18 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Okay, so I was flipping through the pages and saw a lot of people posting about this entry and I don't get it..

Well if you look at my pictures properly, you will see the vents are on the inside of the wheel, and not interfering with the outside. Also the tip of the bottom is plastic, not rubber.

And didn't you read the OP ? The blade is meant to have good AND bad traits, not just good traits. I purposely added the heavy parts and stamina parts.

On another note, I'm loving Sora's, good job.
My 7 year old brother wants to enter his Victory Pharoah SP145 (Spring) RD (Rubber Defense), but he doesn't have an account here. What do I do?!
(Sep. 15, 2010  10:59 PM)L-Drago Wrote: Omega has the best one yet, the others are really badly made drawings.. no offense Uncertain I'm doing mine in the utmost care Grin

Mines not that bad, right? It looks fine for me.
(Sep. 14, 2010  4:02 AM)Kei Wrote: What's even better is that this Face Contest is special : the grand winner will receive a Mercury Anubis 85XF, and the second runner-up will earn himself a Ray Unicorno D125CS!

So if a girl wins she gets nothing? :\
Haha, Juuust kidding.

But I really like the results so far, but I wonder if I'll have enough time to enter this time...
(Sep. 16, 2010  12:08 AM)Train Wrote: That bottom seems a little broken... does too much Bearing? there's a shaft in it too? I'm not getting how that works. I love the look and yeah I'm with Pyro it's probably my favourite face so far.

I didn't really think out the bearing part...

(Sep. 16, 2010  12:28 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Looks great!
Shouldn't it be Wide Hole Rubber Flat instead?

I thought 7 characters in a bottom was a little much.

(Sep. 16, 2010  1:56 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: Your bottom looks like my RMB ( Rubber Metal Bearing ) idea , hmph. Unhappy

Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to copy you or anything.