Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Defence tests:
Benchmark test
Benchmark it against a regular 230 please?
LMAO FLASH IS DONE
E230 beats Flash combos... Could this track be a dominant part that beats everything? From the tests you did, I say this track is too dominant...

Sag II isn't really a good CW for Flash, but I'm not sure it would make too much of a difference. Escolpio, Orion, etc. are all better.

Either way, this looks like it has potential.

(Apr. 21, 2012  3:44 AM)Uwik Wrote: Benchmark it against a regular 230 please?

With what combo?
I really don't know how to judge these results, seeing as he has sorta bad benchmark results with one of the best Flash combos out there (aside from Sagittario II, which you shouldnt use..).
We need some more testers up in here, to bad nobody else is this fast D:
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:49 AM)Brood Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:44 AM)Uwik Wrote: Benchmark it against a regular 230 please?

With what combo?

Same exact set up. 1 with E230, 1 with 230. Both against the same opponent. Frankly, it should be quite obvious that E230 would be better than 230 for defense. I'm more interested on how it fares in stamina, compared to 230. Smile
This Track is meant for the Zero-G stadiums anyway, so I am more curious about its performance in those, honestly.

However, Brood, where was the disk located, in terms of height, during your battles in the Attack Type BeyStadium ? Did it use its actual gimmick in that stadium at any time ?
If Brood could do stamina tests that could be nice to see how good E230 is for stamina combos.
NO NOT MY BEYBEH
FLASH NOOOOOOOO
Wow, E230 is looking to be quite a good defense track.. Maybe try with your Duo combo vs. a Vari combo?
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:44 AM)Uwik Wrote: Same exact set up. 1 with E230, 1 with 230. Both against the same opponent. Frankly, it should be quite obvious that E230 would be better than 230 for defense. I'm more interested on how it fares in stamina, compared to 230. Smile

I dont have 2 same stamina wheels sorry Unhappy

(Apr. 21, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Track is meant for the Zero-G stadiums anyway, so I am more curious about its performance in those, honestly.

However, Brood, where was the disk located, in terms of height, during your battles in the Attack Type BeyStadium ? Did it use its actual gimmick in that stadium at any time ?

The disk was positioned the same way as normal mode for BD145.(same placement seen in the box etc)
During battles, The disk was almost entirely at the lowest part however it kinda jiggles when it gets hit.
And about floor scraps.Its probably because of absense of the spikes but it is very good at recovering from floor scraps compared to BD145.

On the zero-G stadium I did use it a couple of times with GCF and it works pretty well.The disk prevents the bey from going too fast.The only problem is that it make a NASTY sounds it it scraps the floor.
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Track is meant for the Zero-G stadiums anyway, so I am more curious about its performance in those, honestly.

I'd assume the gimmick starts at the bottom, and only works when upper-smashed / upper-attacked.
Oh dear just like i predicted! XD Thanks for these tests brood. If E230 blocks the underside of the metal wheel, would diablo be beneficial here?

Since flash would get disk contact, the only thing would be weight i would assume. Can you try Diablo E230CS/RS against flash when you get the time?
Imagine Uwik's combo duo fb duo aquario 230 mb....
BUT WITH E230 o.o
Looks like the reign of flash is over.....
(Apr. 21, 2012  2:03 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Imagine Uwik's combo duo aquario 230 mb....
BUT WITH E230 o.o
Looks like the reign of flash is over.....

until a more powerful wheel than flash is released to counter e230. also i want to see es tested on e230.
Gotta say, I'm getting giddy with anticipation for the possible return of High-Track Defense! I'd actually really like to see how this does with MF-H Duo E230MB, since that is our current strange novelty combo.
This basically only took the good parts of 230 and bd145.I currently can't think of any weak point of this wheel...
Can you test Phantom Cancer E230WD agasinst MF Flash Escolpio GB145RF, please? I'm kinda wanting to see how it works for Stamina...
Actually, we need someone who is better with the flash wheel.The benchmark tests aren't great...
Likewise Hazel! I'm excited, because t's entirely possibleb that this is legitimately good for defense. I've also heard that another 230 track may be released, so maybe we have more in store in the future!
Anyways, I'd like to see a solo spin time with E230. I'm not sure what I wanna see though, I don't know nearly enough about stamina..
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:05 AM)Brood Wrote: On the zero-G stadium I did use it a couple of times with GCF and it works pretty well.The disk prevents the bey from going too fast.The only problem is that it make a NASTY sounds it it scraps the floor.
Did it make the stadium sway Abnormally? like it makes the swaying faster?
AND, I wan't to see an attack test. it is built for an attack type... (Not sure on the combo, though...)
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:22 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Actually, we need someone who is better with the flash wheel.The benchmark tests aren't great...

Hey man, it doesn't work like that. No matter what results he gets, he got those results. If somebody is getting those results, there's probably other people getting those results, possibly even people that may move you up or down in the BeyRank!
Hmmm, gimmicks like this is making me want Zero-G even more. :confusedtrollface:
(Apr. 21, 2012  4:43 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  3:22 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Actually, we need someone who is better with the flash wheel.The benchmark tests aren't great...

Hey man, it doesn't work like that. No matter what results he gets, he got those results. If somebody is getting those results, there's probably other people getting those results, possibly even people that may move you up or down in the BeyRank!
Think of it like this,
I'd rather be prepared for somebody who is completely perfect with the Flash in every way, than somebody who doesn't get the usual results.