Dynamic Entry!

I've been pretty much big on anything mon related since the original Pokemon red was released, and I've been a gamer eversince, eventually even into table top and freeform.

I have fond memories of the original Beyblade series, and adored the original top game, though my playing has always been rather casual, something I've continued with this new series. However, I put this simply: I don't like Metal Fusion as much as the original. I'm somewhat interested in going beyond casual.

I had a bit of a collection in the old days, in particular having a Draciel obsession, but now they are all completely useless. I kinda wish there still some more unconventional, even if gimmicky and not the best for actual competitions. Individual tops aren't as distinctive, not only in appearance, but also in the ways that they perform. None the less, there is nothing else like Beyblade. I may not like the changes, but I welcome the return.

As far as the new anime goes, I only got into come season two. I'm really big on the shipping of a certain fiery red head with an annoying voice and a mysterious white haired pretty boy. "The Beautiful Eagle" indeed.

For fun facts, I've been professionally diagnosed with a form of autism called Asperger's syndrome. I live in a small Dixie town, fresh out of highschool, and plan to become a phisical therapist.

As far as the unspecified gender thing goes, I know that might lead to some confusion. You may refer to me as a male since that's what I am genetically, but living as female has been something I've been considering for the past couple years. I may one day ask that you refer to me as a female. Kind of a warning, I guess, so it won't be so big of a shock if I actually do go down the TS road.

Note: You may be see a bit of me in the creations section. I've been planning on a sort of sentai (think Power Rangers) and Magical Girl themed story, a little darker than average, but not childhood crushingly so *cough Puella*. If a normal MG is a random pop artist and Sailor Nothing is The Pixies, what I have in mind would be a instrumental surf rock band like The Trashwomen or Los Straitjackets.
Welcome to the WBO.
Don't worry about the autism, you're not alone. There are a lot of people that have it and it is the same with the TS road. I think a lot of people have thought about changing their sex in their life, but only a few really did.

I also hope to see your creations soon ^^
I hope you enjoy the wbo
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have a great time here, be sure to read Kai-V's PM, and the rules before further posting! And bro, you're not alone with the autism thing, don't worry haha. I'm sure you'll fit in just perfect here. Have a good time.
Welcome to the WBO, the happiest bey-place on earth.

Use this to ask for a combo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo
And use this for questions: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...read-Rules
Hope you enjoy the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!! Enjoy Your Stay!! Nice Intro