Do you think the WBO should hold team tournaments?

Poll: Do you think we should have a WBO tournament with teams

Yes, there should be a tournament with teams
84.07%
No, we should not have a tournament with teams
5.21%
Maybe
10.73%
Total: 100% 634 vote(s)
(Jul. 21, 2011  3:57 AM)BEYSKULL13 Wrote: no you might be better than others
Then make your team better, simple as that.
And Flying Waffle, Kei is amazing, but Kai-V... Eh, not so much.
I THINK THEY SHOULD HOLD SINGLE EVENTS AS WELL AS TEAM EVENTS OF 4 PEOPLE SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN NITERACT WITH EACH OTHER, Also, more beyblade tournaments e.g. Beybattle in Regents Park London... :p Wink
cyberblader27 ok but i dont know many bladers were i live
Then go a semi-long distance to battle. I'll go to NY tournaments eventually even though I'm in MA...
yes there should be team tournaments just like in the show it would make beyblade so much more fun
I feel that each country should have a proper WBO tournament place, like a building, or a warehouse or something, with those big arenas! i should know me and my friends have made one, and if you had a larger stadium you could have a tag team match, it would be a good idea, even if you can't get a building, it might be a good idea some people trying to make the big stadiums, i mean if you say theres a torunament in WBO warehouse london, we all know where that is. just an idea, i mean it gets fun and all fighting one on one but its alot more fun tag team style...
(Aug. 09, 2011  9:22 AM)Nwolf Wrote: I feel that each country should have a proper WBO tournament place, like a building, or a warehouse or something, with those big arenas! i should know me and my friends have made one, and if you had a larger stadium you could have a tag team match, it would be a good idea, even if you can't get a building, it might be a good idea some people trying to make the big stadiums, i mean if you say theres a torunament in WBO warehouse london, we all know where that is. just an idea, i mean it gets fun and all fighting one on one but its alot more fun tag team style...
Dame, now all we need is thousands of dollars to rent out a warehouse, buy a larger stadium, then get all the bladers to know.

You really can't have a tag-team battle in one stadium, read the thread and identify the difference between anime and life.
Haha, I actually don't like the idea. It's not like in the anime where everyone studies their opponents and "picks the best match" or whatever. In fact, imagine a team of adults going up against some poor 5 year olds Unhappy. I don't like that idea...
hey control tell that to all the people who blade in that stadium down the road from me! it wouldn't cost 1000's to buy a warehouse, you could just rent the same place like you rent building halls
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hey control tell that to all the people who blade in that stadium down the road from me! it wouldn't cost 1000's to buy a warehouse, you could just rent the same place like you rent building halls

We really appreciate all the donations we get, but renting things like that is really out of the question.
Ya this is an awesome idea. you can totally have fun with it. split the prizes and do it round robin style.
YES YES YES YES that would just bring blading to a whole new level of exciting fun the only promblem is that we need people to post threads to create these teams in reality
(Aug. 10, 2011  1:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  7:11 PM)Nwolf Wrote: hey control tell that to all the people who blade in that stadium down the road from me! it wouldn't cost 1000's to buy a warehouse, you could just rent the same place like you rent building halls

We really appreciate all the donations we get, but renting things like that is really out of the question.

But want if we get some major donation about 2000 to 3000 dollars then would it be in qeustion
No, because it would make chaos....that easy Uncertain
(Sep. 18, 2011  12:10 AM)XBlader0 Wrote: But want if we get some major donation about 2000 to 3000 dollars then would it be in qeustion

If you have that on you and that you want to donate this amount right now go ahead. And if you know anybody else who is also ready to donate that amount, tell them.

Really, that will never happen ... The most we have had is several hundreds by the same person, and even then we cannot currently consider it at all.
Just an FYI guys. WBBA SG just recently had their first 'team tournament' format. It's dubbed as the 'buddy system'. A team consists of 2 members.

Maybe WBO can revisit this Team Tournament idea, and give it a serious consideration.
Perhaps you could actually give us details on how they make those work.
I'm in to this,I think it would be an awesome way to interact with other people and working together competitively.It would be fun.
Well, WBBA ID is yet to implement this format, so most of the Indonesians are still vague about the system. WBBA SG had a team tourney in early September. I'll PM some of the Singaporean members to perhaps explain it better here.
Last year we had a team format called League system. Its bascially 3 vs 3,

Each player will have a typing for his bey, Attack/Def/Stamina. Typing determined by Metal Wheel if I recall correctly.

Total number of battles are 5. One each for 1v1, two 2v2 battles. Each game, 3 points. 1v1 each player can only play once and must play once. Each battle won, 3 points gained. Total points earned, 15 (maximum score)

A rock paper scissors match will decide which side to send out the representative.

Each side will battle once for each player, and every win will give 3 points to the team. No fouls. Similar to WBO playing system.

After all 3 players have battled, Wide Square stadium taken out. 2v2. Winner of the match is the last standing bey or last 2 standing bey if they are from the same team. Again, this match is 3 points. Match is carried twice.

Each team is allowed to have 1 Sub member which can take over anytime. Each player typing is only fixed against that one opponent at any one point of time.

Consist of 16 teams. Carried out for one full year, round robin format (supposedly) IMO, very bad management due to the lengthy process. Many were not able to turn up on time due to commitments. First 3 to hit highest score at the end will battle each other for top three.

=========================================================

AS FOR THE BUDDY FORMAT... Its next week and I'm in with lolamer... lol

We dont know how this format will be carried out. Will know next week.
Yikes, that sounds a bit complicated for the league format, and a big no no on the wide square stadium for 2v2.

How about we wait until the new buddy system next week, and you can share your thoughts then? Much appreciated.
Well, they claim new stadium. Format is seriously unknown. We dont know if they're gonna whip up some DIY stadium or something.

When you have a team format, 2v2 (at least) is a must for fun's sake. Player win accumulated score is almost no different from individual matches you see ^^;; Wide Square is just nice to accomadate 4 byes without excessive ring outs.

But if a team play is going to be carried out, one day is definitely not enough unless the battles are short..
Well, it would be cool. Think of it as, country against country as in the actual episodes. We could have a state to state tournament. Where we would all gather up in one place, and "Let it rip!"

That is true, but how in the world would that be possible? The anime doesn't exist in real life unfortunately, I wish it did too.
Well, how about this. Each year 8 teams of 4 will gather in one particular state to battle. They'll preform the traditional 2/3 situation. 2 teams will be left, and I think how you know that ends! We should bring the anime to life!