Dei's Sales Thread (NOW WITH STORM PEGASIS)

What I want currently:
Beypointer
Metal Faces
I will take these or food as a form of payment

Please read the instructions when purchasing MFBs
I now have the following MFBs for grabs:

Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
RBV1 Light
Attack Stadium
Right Lanncher

I have limited quantities of all of the above. Either the highest offer gets it, or whomever buys more plastics with their MFB order will have the sale. Post all offers for MFBs if you do not intend to buy plastics. PM all offers if you're purchasing plastics with MFBs. Chances are, I'm going to sell if you buy plastics as well.

Yes, I will deliver to BWR. Yes, I will overnight for Beyday. Yes, Bladebee, I can deliver yours if you want to get up early on Friday.

Anyone who has not read the above will be ignored.

I'll be selling the list below, obviously. All Takara unless specified. As far as the open ones go, if you'd like a picture to see the condition, PM me. Yes, I know I'm missing some essential parts on the opened list. I'm selling it as specified.

If you see something that's not on the list, ask. I might have it. PM all requests/offers. Any general questions about each part or Beyblade can be asked on the thread so that others may have reference.

With any purchase, I may request to open the sticker sheet to scan them for other users. You have the right to decline my request.

Some of the unopened boxes may have a broken seal - I rechecked it to make sure everything was there, or they came like that.

I REQUIRE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE FOR DELIVERIES. IF YOU DON'T PICK IT UP...well, that kind of sucks for you. (Unless you want to pay additional to ship)

I HAVE A BLACK DRANZER. One, opened Hasbro Black Dranzer. It's in PERFECT condition. I used it about three times before the novelty wore off. Uncertain Best offer gets it.

Beyblades (Unopened)

Burning Kerberous x6 ($14)
Draciel MBD x2* ($13)
Draciel S x2 ($12)
Draciel V2 x2 ($16+)
Dranzer S (SE clear; recolour clear blue x2) OFFER
Dranzer V2 ($16+)
Driger V (standard; recolour black) OFFER
Driger V2 ($16+)
Driger MS x2 ($12)
Flash Leopard x2 ($12)
Gaia Dragoon x7 ($14)
Galman x2 ($13)
Master Draciel (standard; recolour white) ($11)
Master Dragoon ($12)
Master Dranzer x2* ($11)
Seaborg x2 ($13)

*Comes with Bit Protector

Grips, parts, accesories (unopened)

Catapult Grip ($11+)
Marksman Grip x3 (phantom force Hasbro) ($11+)
Duotron Launcher x2 (Hasbro) OFFER
Clockwork Launcher x2 OFFER
Spring Grip OFFER
SG Sharp
SG Flat x2
Upper Dragon x2
Whale Attacker
SG Right magnacore

Opened Takara Completes

Master Draciel
Draciel V
Rock Bison
Dranzer V2
Dranzer MF (Only offers exceeding $50, please)

Opened Takara Parts

War Bear (Yellow)
Upper Claw x3
Triple Tiger
Burning Kerberous (missing shaft)
Triple Attacker
Eight Spiker
Mountain Hammer (green)
Strike Turtle
Switch Metal Ball Base (One SP)
SG Flat
SG Semi-flat
SG Sharp
Customize Change Base (no SP)
Ten Wide x4
Ten Balance x4
Ten Heavy x2
Eight Heavy x2
Eight Balance

Opened Hasbro Completes

Wolborg (Phantom Force)
Trygle
Dark Leopard MS
Metal Driger
Dragoon v2
Dragoon F
Dragoon S
Driger S (Phantom Force)
Dranzer S
Draciel MBD
Draciel S
Draciel V

Opened Hasbro Parts

Upper Dragon

(Subject to change at any time)
I'm Interested in these -
Draciel S (SE w/wide defense)x2 & Wolborg 4, Driger V (standard; recolour black)
(Mar. 27, 2009  4:44 PM)Blitz Wrote: I'm Interested in these -
Draciel S (SE w/wide defense)x2, Wolborg 4, Driger V (standard; recolour black)
PM an offer?
I would fix your "Launcher" section. A lot of those things are actually Parts. Just thought I would let you know.
(Mar. 28, 2009  12:41 AM)fragbait Wrote: I would fix your "Launcher" section. A lot of those things are actually Parts. Just thought I would let you know.

That's why it says......

Grips, parts, accesories (unopened)
Staten Islands a no go?
(Mar. 28, 2009  3:15 AM)Maz Wrote: Staten Islands a no go?
I'll edit that. I'll take a run to Staten Island, too.
So would you consider selling any of these on ebay?
I could use
Dragoon S (SE)*
and a Flash leopard
(Mar. 28, 2009  5:50 PM)Neku2 Wrote: So would you consider selling any of these on ebay?
I could use
Dragoon S (SE)*
and a Flash leopard
PM me with an offer. I take Paypal. I also have some good references if you're concerned.
Posting because this fell off the first page.
How much are you interested in selling the attack stadium for?
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:37 AM)Hero Wrote: How much are you interested in selling the attack stadium for?
How much for a DrigerV2 PayPal to London, Uk - I offer £5 + £2 Shipping ($7.20 + $2.88 Shipping)
I dont think shipping should be that much as some guy charged me £3.50 for first class from Hong Kong

Convert $ to £ using http://www.dollars2pounds.com/
(Apr. 01, 2009  4:44 PM)Driger Wrote: How much for a DrigerV2 PayPal to London, Uk - I offer £5 + £2 Shipping ($7.20 + $2.88 Shipping)
I dont think shipping should be that much as some guy charged me £3.50 for first class from Hong Kong

I can tell you this now, the shipping is going to be more than £2...
and a NIB Driger V2 would sell for more than £5.
OMG A DRIGER V!!! (No people, I still haven't got my fix yet)

But I'm in UK...=/
She's ships to the UK, you just have to pay appropriate postage. You might be able to get one from somewhere closer, I dunno.
Wait, is this the Original Gaia Dragoon?
(Apr. 01, 2009  5:28 PM)Rocky Wrote: She's ships to the UK, you just have to pay appropriate postage. You might be able to get one from somewhere closer, I dunno.

Good stuff, I dont mind paying postage Smile

EDIT: Also, if I get abit more money, I wouldn't mind buying a Burning Kerberous, or even a Gaia Dragoon...
Guys, I'll be carrying MFB's soon.

(Apr. 01, 2009  4:44 PM)Driger Wrote: How much for a DrigerV2 PayPal to London, Uk - I offer £5 + £2 Shipping ($7.20 + $2.88 Shipping)

You're out of your mind.

(Apr. 01, 2009  5:29 PM)Giga Wrote: Wait, is this the Original Gaia Dragoon?
No, it's V. Still, just about every part with the exception of the sub ring has great use.

(Apr. 01, 2009  5:37 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Good stuff, I dont mind paying postage Smile

EDIT: Also, if I get abit more money, I wouldn't mind buying a Burning Kerberous, or even a Gaia Dragoon...
Generally, it's about $10 to the UK for 2-4 Beyblades, give or take. I already sold to Blitz and KaiBrooklynRaul
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:20 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Guys, I'll be carrying MFB's soon.

You're out of your mind.

No, it's V. Still, just about every part with the exception of the sub ring has great use.

Generally, it's about $10 to the UK for 2-4 Beyblades, give or take. I already sold to Blitz and KaiBrooklynRaul

Ah, thats not bad. Cheers, I'll get back to you on it in a few days. But now I think of it, I'd probably prefer a Gaia Dragoon over Burning Kerberous. I'd only use a Burning Kerberous for its bearing core in plastic competitive play, which doesn't have much of a place in tornaments now.
(Apr. 02, 2009  6:08 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Ah, thats not bad. Cheers, I'll get back to you on it in a few days. But now I think of it, I'd probably prefer a Gaia Dragoon over Burning Kerberous. I'd only use a Burning Kerberous for its bearing core in plastic competitive play, which doesn't have much of a place in tornaments now.
In NY, you're screwed if you don't have plastics.
Driger V2 - £13, Deal or No Deal?
Just got the Dragoon Storm, I love it! Its awesome!!! (shipping was fast)
You got your Dragoon Storm Already! Supaburn
(Apr. 02, 2009  9:46 PM)Driger Wrote: You got your Dragoon Storm Already! Supaburn

I got it before my other 5 ebay auctions I purchased the week earlier!
(Apr. 02, 2009  8:17 PM)Driger Wrote: Driger V2 - £13, Deal or No Deal?
PM me

(Apr. 02, 2009  11:57 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I got it before my other 5 ebay auctions I purchased the week earlier!
That's because I like to ship out all order within the hour of payment. :p Post office is just across the parking lot outside my house.