Custom faces and face requests

Sago, guessing this is kind of what you wanted.
Kai-V, that shouldn't be a problem.
Cetus.
Here ya go Raykon, posted both color variants since I wasn't sure which way round you wanted it.
(May. 31, 2009  1:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Brad, they are pretty cool, at this rate you will put Flight out of bussiness. XD
You could always ask someone else to do you a face Zander.
Attached Files

.png   sago998face.png (Size: 39.81 KB / Downloads: 428)
.png   sago998.png (Size: 9.95 KB / Downloads: 425)
.png   cetusface.png (Size: 9.48 KB / Downloads: 432)
.png   raykonface.png (Size: 26.82 KB / Downloads: 416)
.png   raykonface2.png (Size: 25.68 KB / Downloads: 414)
The first Raykon face is epic. May use Cetus to Grin
Really enjoyed doing Raykon's actually Grin
(May. 31, 2009  5:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: You could always ask someone else to do you a face Zander.

I just want to see if I can do one myself and see how I do, don't want to keep bugging you about any more.
His user name on the rock leone avatar Can you do that
Whos username? O_O
Ok can I have a face of a wolf in armor with knightwolf13 on it?
(May. 22, 2009  4:00 PM)The Shredder Wrote: I really like your design using the birds head and the wheel stickers that go with them, sorry i can't quite make out what the writing on it says, but they look amazing

They say "HYBRID"
[Image: NorthernCross_Face.jpg]
It really does seem to say "Sross" ...

[Image: Raven_Face.jpg]

[Image: UnknownFace.jpg]
Does anybody know what that Face is called ?
Dude the face you just made me is EPIC thanks a million this should be my avatar for a looonnnnngggggg time.

I have just one favor to ask, is there any way you can link me just the avatar sized one? I only have paint and cant cut it and save it without sacrificing a lot of quality.
Request:
Black background, gold pistols, crossed. Fragbait in an urban Grafitii type font.

Thanks!
Cross one is amazing.
^^Woah dude you like your ammunition stuff
Thanks for the face Grin Love it
Raven face remind anyone else of Atticus? :3
(Jun. 01, 2009  3:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: [Image: UnknownFace.jpg]
Does anybody know what that Face is called ?

It looks to me like it says 'Hydra'
(Jun. 01, 2009  1:23 PM)Rocky Wrote: Raven face remind anyone else of Atticus? :3
Me Grin
Ok guys, I'm sorry, but right now this thread is being put on hold.
Too much is going on at university for me too keep up with the requests since this is my final exhibition week, it's mental here right now...
But yeah, from next week I'll be able to get back on to these.
Sorry guys Uncertain
(Jun. 01, 2009  2:32 PM)Starwulfen Wrote: It looks to me like it says 'Hydra'

Damn, another face name stolen, first Cetus now Hydra Confused
I have a requests! I want a face with a tiger or a lion. With three colors I want you to use if possible red, black, and white. Thanks! Joyful_3
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:19 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I have a requests! I want a face with a tiger or a lion. With three colors I want you to use if possible red, black, and white. Thanks! Joyful_3

(Jun. 01, 2009  3:53 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Ok guys, I'm sorry, but right now this thread is being put on hold.
Too much is going on at university for me too keep up with the requests since this is my final exhibition week, it's mental here right now...
But yeah, from next week I'll be able to get back on to these.
Sorry guys Uncertain

So I don't think he's taking requests right now.
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:19 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I have a requests! I want a face with a tiger or a lion. With three colors

[Image: lrg-1550-01.jpg]
HOW DID YOU DO THAT BRAD!
Did you do that or is that a screenshot? It's awsome!
He made it with the sheer force of his beyheart.