Custom faces and face requests

And maybe even real life, physical packs? Stickers? Make them WBO legal, sell them for 2.00 each (US) and have 4 faces in them?
(May. 31, 2009  12:31 AM)Book O Ozz Wrote: And maybe even real life, physical packs? Stickers? Make them WBO legal, sell them for 2.00 each (US) and have 4 faces in them?

It is in real life Speechless
(May. 31, 2009  12:32 AM)Aqua Wrote: It is in real life Speechless

Oh sorry. I was gone quite some time.
We need to add Flight to the team quick.
*Pulls out contract*
2$ is way to cheap, he's trying to make money off them, you know. More like 20$ possibly more with shipping.

Can someone make me one? I want a purple to blue gradient in the back with a pichu outline (a symmetrical one with you looking down at pichu) and "Pich" under it(no, that's not a typo).
Sorry that's so specific. I would do it myself but I don't have the resources/ talent. Grin
$20, def not ... I'd like to sell six Faces for about $5 or so.

.png   beybradface.png (Size: 11.26 KB / Downloads: 135)
Would you actually be able to make money? How would you be buying the faces to sell that cheap?
Nice faces, though. They look slick. Smile
When I saw that face first thing I thought about was libra for some reason
They wouldn't include the Faces themselves, Pichu, they'd be a sticker pack ...
I need sleep. I'm sorry, I'll go to bed now.
Can i request that NYC skyline face now?
Can some one cut it for me cuz i tried but i cant.
(May. 31, 2009  5:04 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: Can some one cut it for me cuz i tried but i cant.

Download GIMP; and use the crop tool. There's nothing else to it.
(May. 31, 2009  5:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Download GIMP; and use the crop tool. There's nothing else to it.

Or use sumo browser picture editor.
kamen rider decade

.png   decadeface.png (Size: 8.94 KB / Downloads: 287)
Can I have one with pegasis at the side and my username?(can u make a smaller version of my face)
another decade face

.png   decadeface.png (Size: 10.42 KB / Downloads: 268)
Brad, they are pretty cool, at this rate you will put Flight out of bussiness. XD
Can I get a face with an eagle and with the colours blue and black ?
(Also saying Raykon on the face to ...)
(May. 31, 2009  5:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Download GIMP; and use the crop tool. There's nothing else to it.
Yes i have GIMP and i tried but there was to many tools so ill try again. Thanks
Maz, enjoy.
Sago and Raykon, I'll start on yours now.
Attached Files

.png   MAZface.png (Size: 31.5 KB / Downloads: 206)
^ Wow, these seriously get better and better with every one that you make.

Mine looks so plain and boring by comparison now. hahaha
Here is Cetus :
[Image: Cetus_Face.jpg]

theflightyellz, if people want some of the secondary anime Faces I will be doing, can you modify them so they fit on actual Faces ?
(May. 31, 2009  1:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Brad, they are pretty cool, at this rate you will put Flight out of bussiness. XD

i don't think anyone else here wants kamen rider faces haha