Contact list of all the active Beybladers living on the [East Cost, USA]

NY. i dare you to beat me.................
Uhm..? Kira1 is banned and so why keep posting?
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)Rotation Wrote: Uhm..? Kira1 is banned and so why keep posting?
bc this is to get bladers together, regardless of whether kira1 is one of those bladers.
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:10 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  2:00 AM)Rotation Wrote: Uhm..? Kira1 is banned and so why keep posting?
bc this is to get bladers together, regardless of whether kira1 is one of those bladers.
Yes, but it would be more efficient if the thread creator can update the OP, which he hasn't done, so it's not exactly a list. We're better off using the map at this point.
can me and my friends get in.we got good beys.location nc
how long is kira1 banned

well we have to do something even if he is banned
wait first how'd he get benned
to ichirio.if ya live in nc i'll challenge ya
to l-cyber-pegasus.feelin the same way
...Okay, how about this. I'll volunteer to make a thread like this. We don't NEED a contact list (I don't even know what kira MEANT by "contact list"). Just a list of WBO members from certain areas within the Northeastern US region. I'll keep an eye for any changes on the person's condition, such as being away, on a hiatus from Beyblade, or been banned from the WBO.

Also, for those who don't know, kira1's been...perma-banned, I think, for ban evasion and IRL and online harassment. Ask Dei-day or Kai-V. So please, let's...stop...posting here if you want me to just make a new thread that can be actively updated.
Kira, get off the WBO. Uncertain
I...DON'T assume about Kira1. I was involved with the guy, and I've seen how he acted, which is why I stopped. I've asked Kai-V and Dei-day about it, but my memory tends to run a bit blgggh every now and then. But I'm trying to KINDLY offer my services and answer questions. I'd rather you not attack me for it when no one else is stepping up. I also refuse to contact him because I cannot put up with his unprofessional immaturity that he has displayed towards me personally and this board.

If you simply DON'T WANT THIS THREAD or THIS TYPE OF THREAD AROUND, then fine. We don't have to post here anymore. But, if people STILL find this thread somewhat convenient and would rather have it around, then either I or someone else willing to step up can or will make a thread like this. I am merely showing support and offering my services.

And if you're going to tell me something like that, please be clearer in your post with complete sentences and stuff that I can understand. The grammar displayed in that sentence makes it beyond comprehensible, and your little emote at the end is also vague (though I have an idea what it means). I'm not going to and refuse to understand something that looks like a bunch of gibberish to me.
Kaji, that little pecker is Kira.
Ugh...you ninjaed me....
Everyone should just use the map or check tournament threads. Simple. You go to the map, click their profile, and check their last log in date. It makes more sense than this thread.