Competitive Sparking beys

(May. 27, 2020  12:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  6:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way guys, is Brave ring supposed to wear down with use so the attacks won't be that softened?

It's not meant to, but it's going to wear down regardless, just like most, if not all Layers.

Someone should test to see if Brave being worn down has any differences performance wise with a new Brave ring
(May. 27, 2020  12:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2020  6:02 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: By the way guys, is Brave ring supposed to wear down with use so the attacks won't be that softened?

It's not meant to, but it's going to wear down regardless, just like most, if not all Layers.

Hi, i asked if Brave had a kind of awakening gimmick on the ring. I thought it would have become stronger than a fresh one, unfortunately Brave looks unable to unlock a "hidden power"...
(May. 27, 2020  2:03 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  12:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's not meant to, but it's going to wear down regardless, just like most, if not all Layers.

Hi, i asked if Brave had a kind of awakening gimmick on the ring. I thought it would have become stronger than a fresh one, unfortunately Brave looks unable to unlock a "hidden power"...

It's already good enough
I don't get it why people still think brave sucks the fact that someone already point out the showcase of the bey in its greatest combo
(May. 27, 2020  3:26 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't get it why people still think brave sucks the fact that someone already point out the showcase of the bey in its greatest combo
It doesn't but there's no reason to use it, if you have Super or Judgement.
No no i don't think it sucks, i just say that the rubber on Brave obscures its burst potential. To me, Brave is AWESOMELY AWESOME at over-finishes but absolutely unreliable if you want to create an attack combo with burst-finishes as your main goal.
(May. 27, 2020  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  3:26 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't get it why people still think brave sucks the fact that someone already point out the showcase of the bey in its greatest combo
It doesn't but there's no reason to use it, if you have Super or Judgement.
There's a reason to used but i think you should watch papabey video the one that already being shared in the first page in that video judgement outclassed Super and Brave in pure attack while brave outclassed judgement in stationary attack i dont see why you say brave is a terrible choice it did perform well against left spin combos and Phoenix combo while super is still below that
(May. 27, 2020  11:17 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  3:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: It doesn't but there's no reason to use it, if you have Super or Judgement.
There's a reason to used but i think you should watch papabey video the one that already being shared in the first page in that video judgement outclassed Super and Brave in pure attack while brave outclassed judgement in stationary attack i dont see why you say brave is a terrible choice it did perform well against left spin combos and Phoenix combo while super is still below that

Just ignore it we know Brave is good.
(May. 27, 2020  11:44 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  11:17 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: There's a reason to used but i think you should watch papabey video the one that already being shared in the first page in that video judgement outclassed Super and Brave in pure attack while brave outclassed judgement in stationary attack i dont see why you say brave is a terrible choice it did perform well against left spin combos and Phoenix combo while super is still below that

Just ignore it we know Brave is good.
Dont tell people to ignore me. Needforspeed, I think that Super has much more recoil than Valkyrie.
(May. 28, 2020  12:16 AM)g2_ Wrote: Dont tell people to ignore me.

When you refuse to accept the facts and testing, not opinions, that people hand you, over and over, then when people suggest ignoring you, it's understandable. You have demonstrated over the course of this thread your complete unwillingness to accept the successes that other people are having with Brave. It makes me question the quality of your tests if you're having such grim results with Brave. Every time anyone says something positive about Brave, you respond to the contrary.

It's tiresome behavior. While being wrong isn't against the rules (believe me, I've checked), it makes for bad conversation.

I have considered closing this thread containing your Brave hate parade on more than one occasion. I haven't yet. Perhaps that will change in the future.

Please just stop. I completely understand why people are recommending ignoring you. I may not agree with them, but I understand.
(May. 27, 2020  3:33 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: No no i don't think it sucks, i just say that the rubber on Brave obscures its burst potential. To me, Brave is AWESOMELY AWESOME at over-finishes but absolutely unreliable if you want to create an attack combo with burst-finishes as your main goal.

This sounds like the results I got when I first did testing on Slash. Burst risk aside (which is really the biggest reason why Slash never saw good use), it does have a lot of KO power to it, and I could get a positive winrate against stock Archer Hercules with it even counting the bursts. Unsurprising that Brave would follow this trend.

Really I think the issue is that the wider beys just don't have the same sharp angles that previous Valkyrie incarnations had, and it holds them back a little from being able to cause bursts. Even then this solid shape combines with 2A for some powerful KOs on traditional attack combos or works like something more akin to a right spin equalizer with some striking power in same spin. Really curious to see how it'll pan out in tournaments in those roles.
(May. 28, 2020  3:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  12:16 AM)g2_ Wrote: Dont tell people to ignore me.

When you refuse to accept the facts and testing, not opinions, that people hand you, over and over, then when people suggest ignoring you, it's understandable. You have demonstrated over the course of this thread your complete unwillingness to accept the successes that other people are having with Brave. It makes me question the quality of your tests if you're having such grim results with Brave. Every time anyone says something positive about Brave, you respond to the contrary.

It's tiresome behavior. While being wrong isn't against the rules (believe me, I've checked), it makes for bad conversation.

I have considered closing this thread containing your Brave hate parade on more than one occasion. I haven't yet. Perhaps that will change in the future.

Please just stop. I completely understand why people are recommending ignoring you. I may not agree with them, but I understand.
I hate Brave? Its literally my number 1 favourite beyblade. If you want, you can check the Brave testing thread. I’ve made some testing myself. I'm not saying Brave is horrible but the recoil is too Low to beat Left spin defense beys. If you are interested, I can post the testing here.
(May. 28, 2020  10:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hate Brave? Its literally my number 1 favourite beyblade. If you want, you can check the Brave testing thread. I’ve made some testing myself. I'm not saying Brave is horrible but the recoil is too Low to beat Left spin defense beys. If you are interested, I can post the testing here.

I'm not, please don't. It's less about whether or not you hate it and your repeated patterns of slamming it any time anyone mentions it, as if you need to have the last word on Brave whenever it's mentioned. You don't. Please just let it go.
(May. 28, 2020  1:31 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  10:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: I hate Brave? Its literally my number 1 favourite beyblade. If you want, you can check the Brave testing thread. I’ve made some testing myself. I'm not saying Brave is horrible but the recoil is too Low to beat Left spin defense beys. If you are interested, I can post the testing here.

I'm not, please don't. It's less about whether or not you hate it and your repeated patterns of slamming it any time anyone mentions it, as if you need to have the last word on Brave whenever it's mentioned. You don't. Please just let it go.
So what's your suggestion? I do want to debate with other people on how viable Brave is for tournaments.
(May. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  1:31 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm not, please don't. It's less about whether or not you hate it and your repeated patterns of slamming it any time anyone mentions it, as if you need to have the last word on Brave whenever it's mentioned. You don't. Please just let it go.
So what's your suggestion? I do want to debate with other people on how viable Brave is for tournaments.

We can have a "friendly" debate on this once I get my brave, one thing for sure it's viable competetively.
(May. 28, 2020  2:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: So what's your suggestion? I do want to debate with other people on how viable Brave is for tournaments.

We can have a "friendly" debate on this once I get my brave, one thing for sure it's viable competetively.
I hope you're right. Want me to do some testing?
(May. 28, 2020  2:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)g2_ Wrote: So what's your suggestion? I do want to debate with other people on how viable Brave is for tournaments.

I'm also confident that brave is viable for competitive play. After watching a drago galaxy vid, stock brave destroyed stock hyperion. 

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osy17peUmlY
(May. 28, 2020  2:21 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  1:31 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm not, please don't. It's less about whether or not you hate it and your repeated patterns of slamming it any time anyone mentions it, as if you need to have the last word on Brave whenever it's mentioned. You don't. Please just let it go.

Yes its good if U want to debate, however debating means being open to other peoples perspective and willing to admit that u are wrong (or have a bad mould of brave). Closing your mind to other points of view will not help. No one has anything against u however people were getting a bit irritated because of your unwillingness to accept other points of view.
(May. 28, 2020  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  2:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: We can have a "friendly" debate on this once I get my brave, one thing for sure it's viable competetively.
I hope you're right. Want me to do some testing?

Yea sure. Maybe try brave valkyrie volcanic' 2A or brave valkyrie destroy' 1A. Against the typical lord spriggan combo.
(May. 28, 2020  3:08 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Yes its good if U want to debate, however debating means being open to other peoples perspective and willing to admit that u are wrong (or have a bad mould of brave). Closing your mind to other points of view will not help. No one has anything against u however people were getting a bit irritated because of your unwillingness to accept other points of view.

I understand, but what about the mold thing I have 3 Brave Valkyries.

(May. 28, 2020  3:13 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I hope you're right. Want me to do some testing?

Yea sure. Maybe try brave valkyrie volcanic' 2A or brave valkyrie destroy' 1A. Against the typical lord spriggan combo.

I don't have awakened Volcanic, Xtend+ is good?

(May. 28, 2020  3:04 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  2:55 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: We can have a "friendly" debate on this once I get my brave, one thing for sure it's viable competetively.

I'm also confident that brave is viable for competitive play. After watching a drago galaxy vid, stock brave destroyed stock hyperion. 

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osy17peUmlY

His videos are rigged.
(May. 28, 2020  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:08 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Yes its good if U want to debate, however debating means being open to other peoples perspective and willing to admit that u are wrong (or have a bad mould of brave). Closing your mind to other points of view will not help. No one has anything against u however people were getting a bit irritated because of your unwillingness to accept other points of view.

I understand, but what about the mold thing I have 3 Brave Valkyries.

(May. 28, 2020  3:13 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yea sure. Maybe try brave valkyrie volcanic' 2A or brave valkyrie destroy' 1A. Against the typical lord spriggan combo.

Do you have dimension'? I was thinking that 2A would do better on taller drivers to improve the contact with the rubber chassis.
(May. 28, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: I understand, but what about the mold thing I have 3 Brave Valkyries.

Do you have dimension'? I was thinking that 2A would do better on taller drivers to improve the contact with the rubber chassis.

I do, but it's outclassed in lad.
(May. 28, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Do you have dimension'? I was thinking that 2A would do better on taller drivers to improve the contact with the rubber chassis.

Then Xtend+ is fine. Do attack mode.
(May. 28, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Do you have dimension'? I was thinking that 2A would do better on taller drivers to improve the contact with the rubber chassis.

We can agree on one thing that Drago isn't very reliable XD.
(May. 28, 2020  3:47 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: I do, but it's outclassed in lad.

We can agree on one thing that Drago isn't very reliable XD.

He is still awesome.

(May. 28, 2020  3:39 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:39 PM)g2_ Wrote: I do, but it's outclassed in lad.

Then Xtend+ is fine. Do attack mode.

I'll do defense.