Competitive Sparking beys

Based on my testing:
Super Hyperion: Outclasses Zwei for KO attacker, on par with Judgement. A must have.
1A: Great with Super.
Xceed: Not as good as Quick' and Xtreme'.

King Helios: Terrible.
1B: Ok.
Zone: WTF?

Glide Ragnaruk: Great stamina with bad burst resistance, competitive against opposite spin defense types. 
1S: best single chassis, a must have. 
Wheel: Amazing weight and Stamina, a must have. 
Revolve: Outclassed. 

Curse Satan: Outclassed by Lord and Master. 
1D: Terrible. 
Hurricane: Horrible. 
Universe: Decent. 

Brave Valkyrie: Great for mobile attack, works best on Xtend+ Defense in six bladed mode, has decent K.O potential, can equalize with the rubber, top tier against left spin beys. A must have.
2A: Great for Brave Valkyrie.
Evolution': Ok.

Final thoughts: Stay away from Satan and Helios.
(May. 24, 2020  10:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: Based on my testing:
Super Hyperion: Outclasses Zwei for KO attacker, on par with Judgement. A must have.

Glide Ragnaruk: Great stamina with bad burst resistance, competitive against opposite spin defense types. 

Brave Valkyrie: Horrible recoil because of the small wings. Rubber is too hard to be effective. Horrible. 
2A: 1A is better . 

Final thoughts: Stay away from Valkyrie and Helios.

I don't know why you keep hating on Valkyrie. It's not a bad bey by any means, sure maybe the rubber is too hard, but that doesn't mean it's bad and also it is probably just your mold since there are other molds that are softer.
I would reconsider your points on Brave Valkyrie and 2A... I don't mind doing tests myself but Papabey has done tons of videos on them.

King Helios is alright, it just is bad due to it's left spin nature.
I will also mention he has it in his certified 5G deck

also this: 

(May. 25, 2020  12:23 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: King Helios is alright, it just is bad due to it's left spin nature.

Yeah like if you were to slap destroy' on the five bladed mode it can do some damage. (albeit not a significant amount to be incredibly competive, but at least it's better)
Does Exceed work better than Spiral'?

Brave Valkyrie: Horrible recoil because of the small wings. Rubber is too hard to be effective. Horrible. 

Feeling like the final thoughts should say “Stay away from Curse Satan” - it got outclassed, terrible, horrible and decent.

Hopefully Mirage Fafnir & Rage Longinus will be more in-line with Hyperion. I have high hopes for both.

Valkyrie is easily top tier using Xt+ it is good for a stationary attack both spin
(May. 24, 2020  10:52 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:

I don't know why you keep hating on Valkyrie.  It's not a bad bey by any means, sure maybe the rubber is too hard, but that doesn't mean it's bad and also it is probably just your mold since there are other molds that are softer.
Ive used Brave Valkyrie/ Super Hyperion Quick' 1A vs Master Fafnir 0Wall Bearing. Hyperion did so much better.
(May. 25, 2020  10:30 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  10:52 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I don't know why you keep hating on Valkyrie.  It's not a bad bey by any means, sure maybe the rubber is too hard, but that doesn't mean it's bad and also it is probably just your mold since there are other molds that are softer.
Ive used Brave Valkyrie/ Super Hyperion Quick' 1A vs Master Fafnir 0Wall Bearing. Hyperion did so much better.

Didn't you pay attention to what he said? He never said that Valkyrie was outright better than Hyperion. He also said that you may have a bad mold cause other people have molds that are more lile rubber.
(May. 25, 2020  1:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  10:30 AM)g2_ Wrote: Ive used Brave Valkyrie/ Super Hyperion Quick' 1A vs Master Fafnir 0Wall Bearing. Hyperion did so much better.

Didn't you pay attention to what he said? He never said that Valkyrie was outright better than Hyperion. He also said that you may have a bad mold cause other people have molds that are more lile rubber.
Hyperion is not even better than Judgement man. Valkyrie is terrible.
(May. 25, 2020  1:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  1:07 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Didn't you pay attention to what he said? He never said that Valkyrie was outright better than Hyperion. He also said that you may have a bad mold cause other people have molds that are more lile rubber.
Hyperion is not even better than Judgement man. Valkyrie is terrible.

Irronic how you think Super is better then Brave.
I will admit, from what I've heard, Brave Valkyrie isn't a good option on drivers like X' and Qc'.
However, it does really well on stationary attack combos such as Brave Valkyrie Xt+ 2A. This combo is not only able to get KO's on Lord Bearing combos, but also OS's it.
I summon BuilderROB to share his two cents on this matter.
(May. 25, 2020  1:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I summon BuilderROB to share his two cents on this matter.

I don’t have Super yet, but Brave seems to be ok on attack drivers, but not nearly as good for KO’s/Bursts as judgement. It definitely is better on stationary attack. If Super truly is a right spin Zwei, then I would say Super is better than Brave for pure attack.
(May. 25, 2020  1:46 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  1:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyperion is not even better than Judgement man. Valkyrie is terrible.

Irronic how you think Super is better then Brave.
Why is that?

(May. 25, 2020  2:00 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  1:50 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I summon BuilderROB to share his two cents on this matter.

I don’t have Super yet, but Brave seems to be ok on attack drivers, but not nearly as good for KO’s/Bursts as judgement. It definitely is better on stationary attack. If Super truly is a right spin Zwei, then I would say Super is better than Brave for pure attack.
Yeah, Super K.O's Master pretty easily.
So, it seems that Super is better for all out attack on drivers like X', Qc', and Ds', and Brave is better on stationary attack on drivers like Xt+ and (maybe) Octa.
(May. 25, 2020  2:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, it seems that Super is better for all out attack on drivers like X', Qc', and Ds', and Brave is better on stationary attack on drivers like Xt+ and (maybe) Octa.
Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.
(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:20 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: So, it seems that Super is better for all out attack on drivers like X', Qc', and Ds', and Brave is better on stationary attack on drivers like Xt+ and (maybe) Octa.
Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.

Don’t make claims if you don’t Have evidence to back it up. Just go look at my testing thread. I’ll be glad to test it against Master on Bearing though.

No one is able to take you seriously right now... like others have said you probably just have a different mold which is affecting performance also just because you tested it against one combo doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Why have you hated on Brave Valkyrie ever since it was shown in the video? This is seeming more like a bias opinion against it than actual fact on the parts it comes with.
(May. 08, 2020  5:33 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave Valkyrie (6 bladed mode) Xtend+ (Defense Mode) is comparable to Lord/Master 0Wall Bearing. It might be a top tier right spin equalizer.

Look at the first quote. You posted this in BuilderROB's Brave Valkyrie testing thread.
This makes no sense.
Yep your opinion on Brave is irrelevant at this point. Also don't forget about the weight.
(May. 25, 2020  2:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.

Don’t make claims if you don’t Have evidence to back it up. Just go look at my testing thread. I’ll be glad to test it against Master on Bearing though.
As the matter of fact I do. If you're interested I can make some testing. Brave simply lacks the recoil to knockout Master.
(May. 25, 2020  3:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Don’t make claims if you don’t Have evidence to back it up. Just go look at my testing thread. I’ll be glad to test it against Master on Bearing though.
As the matter of fact I do. If you're interested I can make some testing. Brave simply lacks the recoil to knockout Master.
I’d go take a look at my testing I just did on the matter if you’re interested: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Takara-...pid1597363
(May. 25, 2020  2:41 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Brave is not good on any driver. It can be easily countered by Master on Bearing.

No one is able to take you seriously right now... like others have said you probably just have a different mold which is affecting performance also just because you tested it against one combo doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Why have you hated on Brave Valkyrie ever since it was shown in the video? This is seeming more like a bias opinion against it than actual fact on the parts it comes with.
Biased? Bruh, Brave Valkyrie is my number 1 favourite beyblade. But it simply lacks the recoil. About the mold thing, I've decided to purchase 2 more Brave Valkyrie's and I'll test them too.