[Closed]CRUelty's Signature Shoppe; Under new management!

Poll: How do you like your creation?

Awesome
60.87%
Very good
13.04%
Okay
26.09%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
I do like it, however it seems we have had a mix of communications. xD
Not to sound un-grateful, because I do indeed like it, but by Aquario and Virgo, I meant the Aquario and Virgo before the Hybrid-Wheel-System.
Since those beyblades are owned by Mei Mei and Chao Xian of the team Wang Fu Zhong.
(Aug. 12, 2011  12:50 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: Sparta Do you mind if I ask other GFX makers if they can make my avatar
Nope, go ahead.
(Aug. 12, 2011  1:56 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: I do like it, however it seems we have had a mix of communications. xD
Not to sound un-grateful, because I do indeed like it, but by Aquario and Virgo, I meant the Aquario and Virgo before the Hybrid-Wheel-System.
Since those beyblades are owned by Mei Mei and Chao Xian of the team Wang Fu Zhong.

Uh...you mean Lacerta and Giraffe. Those are the one's owned by that team.

Uhh....do you want me to re-do it?
There is also Aquario 105F and Poison Virgo ED145ES/Virgo ED145ES. You kinda misinterpreted what he mean.
For the team of Wang Fu Zhong, the bladers and beyblades are as followed.

1.) Da Xiang Wang- Rock Zurafa
2.) Chi Yun Li- Thermal Lacerta
3.) Chao Xian- Virgo-> Poison Virgo
4.) Mei Mei- Aquario

If you could redo it with the correct beyblades, and even possibly their characters, it would be very well appreciated.
This does show that you are indeed talented though, so I look forward to the new results.
(Aug. 12, 2011  2:01 AM)Wang Fu Zhong Wrote: For the team of Wang Fu Zhong, the bladers and beyblades are as followed.

1.) Da Xiang Wang- Rock Zurafa
2.) Chi Yun Li- Thermal Lacerta
3.) Chao Xian- Virgo-> Poison Virgo
4.) Mei Mei- Aquario

If you could redo it with the correct beyblades, and even possibly their characters, it would be very well appreciated.
This does show that you are indeed talented though, so I look forward to the new results.

Sorry, never actually watched MFE. I'll re-do the beys and have them finished in a few.

EDIT: Do you want poison virgo or pre-HWS virgo?
As for the theme to not have a bad difference, just Virgo would probably be the best choice, since it would fit in more with just the regular Aquario.
Gotta make sure things fit like a puzzle. Joyful_2
Signature
The Size: 500x150
jkbeybattlez
OK, a few things:

1. It was a ton of cutting.

2. The images wouldn't fit on one sig.

So I could only use Aquario and Mei Mei
[Image: wangfuzhongsig2.png]

Te gusta?
I do like it, however, the backgrounds design and style don't fit me or Mei Mei well. The lines are vicious and passionate, Mei Mei is a woman of morals and high expectations. Though the biggest thing, is that the placement and font style of the text is out of control. Text is something added in to make the customization finalized, but the way you deliver it is like the text is the main part of the picture. I will need to think a couple things over, take some things into consideration, and after that, the winner shall be decided. As a bonus however, I will credit both people for a job well done, and also link your thread in my signature.
(Aug. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: I guess I will post mine:
[Image: 1024.jpg?md=1313107297000]
Now it's up to you, Wang Fu Zhong

Uh, I'm dead Gasp

I just got owned with a P (PWND)!
EDIT: If you like, I redid the text and background (Or is that not legal? LOL).

[Image: isthissigbetter.png]
Umm....guys? Some very bad news. As you may have noticed, all of my work has turned into little boys on parachutes and advertisements. Until I convince my dad to get pro, or make a new account, Coasters will have to take over full time. I can't do anything, and THAT MAKES ME SAD :,(
WAIT FOR A DAMN MONTH!!!! It isnt that hard!

Or just remove files you dont need. And btw their meter gauge, not parachut
(Aug. 12, 2011  4:46 PM)DeX Wrote: WAIT FOR A DAMN MONTH!!!! It isnt that hard!

Or just remove files you dont need. And btw their meter gauge, not parachut

Nope, too impatient. I made a new account and uploaded the images again. Just give me a minute, and everything will return.
Practically thats a bad idea. Cluttering too much pics in an account is bad. Try to check the bandwidth meter by looking at home.

Oh, it will revert back to 5% every month
Or you could do what I do and get an account on Photoshop.com
Longer URL, but no bandwidth limits.
hi id like to make a request for a signature.

For sig.

a regular size like normal.
Have it show thermal pisces clashing with storm pegasus with a lightning through the middle of the clash.
Also with the word BladingKiller on the bottom right corner of the sig written in blue all the way.
Alrighty, let's-a go!

-Graphics Type: Signature
-Size: 450x150 (or however you format that lol)
-Images: I don't know if this is accpetable, since part of it isn't Beyblade, but a picture of Kaiba on the left and a picture of Kai on the right.
-Text: Kaiba Hiwatari in dark blue letters near the center of the sig.
-Creator: Coasters "R" Us.
Can you make me a beyblade sig can the beyblade be gravity perseus and you can do the rest oh and put my name??
can you make me a signature
format 120x500
a blitz unicorno with animations of it spinning beside my name
(Aug. 12, 2011  11:53 PM)BladingKiller Wrote: hi id like to make a request for a signature.

For sig.

a regular size like normal.
Have it show thermal pisces clashing with storm pegasus with a lightning through the middle of the clash.
Also with the word BladingKiller on the bottom right corner of the sig written in blue all the way.
Would you like me or coasters to make it?
(Aug. 13, 2011  12:01 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Alrighty, let's-a go!

-Graphics Type: Signature
-Size: 450x150 (or however you format that lol)
-Images: I don't know if this is accpetable, since part of it isn't Beyblade, but a picture of Kaiba on the left and a picture of Kai on the right.
-Text: Kaiba Hiwatari in dark blue letters near the center of the sig.
-Creator: Coasters "R" Us.
OK, Coasters will get on it.
(Aug. 13, 2011  12:44 AM)reynoldtiger796 Wrote: Can you make me a beyblade sig can the beyblade be gravity perseus and you can do the rest oh and put my name??
Uhhh...OK. Creator?
(Aug. 13, 2011  5:45 PM)burning inpact Wrote: can you make me a signature
format 120x500
a blitz unicorno with animations of it spinning beside my name
We don't do spinning animations. Sorry
Instead of Sparta's examples, there is an error pic of Photobucket saying "Bandwidth exceeded"
I will ask him to fix that ASAP. Right now, I'm dealing with a few sigs.
i would like coaster to make my sig for me
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:59 PM)BladingKiller Wrote: i would like coaster to make my sig for me

He's a little...busy at the moment. Would you still be OK if I made it?