[Closed]CRUelty's Signature Shoppe; Under new management!

Poll: How do you like your creation?

Awesome
60.87%
Very good
13.04%
Okay
26.09%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
yay finally i could have one
formatConfusedignature
size:500*125 (the asterik is supposed to be a times sign)
image: rock leone and fang leone side by side with keyoya in the middle. (the background whatever that looks good)
text: rahiksayed at the top right and Team Cree at the bottom left (text colour up to u)
i hope its a ripper

and signature
Format:120*120
text:rahiksayed
(Nov. 28, 2011  9:27 AM)rahiksayed Wrote: and signature
Format:120*120
text:rahiksayed
I cannot create animated graphics.
hey can i have a sig that has wolborg ms in it? i want it over the top but dark and to show the power of wolborg ms. thanks!!!
I want a background, and can it be ldrago destroy crushing fang leone cruelty, and size is 150 probably.
(Nov. 30, 2011  8:11 AM)lddestroy Wrote: I want a background, and can it be ldrago destroy crushing fang leone cruelty, and size is 150 probably.
Background? How am I supposed to make LDD 'crush' Fang Leone? I can make them seem to be hitting each other, but nothing much. 150 isn't a valid size, either. Please post in the correct form so I can actually decipher something from it.
Signature
size:500x150
Images:http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vulcan+ho...29,r:1,s:0
Text: Vulcan Blaze
Thank you. Grin
EPIC. I think I'm gonna have you create me one Wink Lessee....

Sig and Avatar
120*120 for Avatar; and considering I have no idea how big a normal sig is, whatever fits the bill :p
Big Bang Pegasis
BBPegasis Master
I already PMed you but I didn't know what do to your reply so here
Hey can you make me a sig
Size:400 by 130
Image:I want blitz unicorno variares and dragoon gt by a river stream with the sunlight reflecting of the beys I also want it to say Delta Bey in the water

If you can't do that that's fine just try the best you can
-The Size:120x120
-Text:no text
Hey, could I get a sig too? I'm a huge Hell Kerbecs fan, so I'm sure you can kinda geuss what I'm gunna ask for already.

Pics:Hell Kerbecks on the right with Daiman behind it and maybe a pic of its beast in the background with Gravity Perseus at the top left side as if it got a stadium out.

Details: a purple background on the left side and a gold background on the right side maybe? Whatever you think is best.

Size of graphic: as big as you need it to be that's not too much for the forums

Thanks ahead of time!

Edit-Could my name be at the top in the middle and at the bottom middle have it say "Nothing stands in our way..."? If you can't don't worry. Grin
You requested at more than one signature shop, so I'm afraid you cannot request here. Unless you cancel your other request, that is.
Hello! im JDBriggsBlader, i would like a sig
I would like it to show Basalt Horogium and Skrew Lyra, with toby in the background
As for text, i would like it to have JDBriggsBlader in a classical font, and below that Creator of Resance Comics somewhere below that.
Thank you for your time
Hello! Hey could I have an image of samurai ifraid fighting shinobi saramanda? With big bang pegasis in the middle Make the background blue on the left and then it fades into green on the left. Sky blue and light green. 120x120. Add Zero and Shinobu In the back. Also add a shaded picture of ginkga.

Since the OP has decided not to use this thread anymore, I'm closing it.