Capsule Toys ...

I gotta admit, I really want those mini stadiums. Tongue_out
MFB Attack Type XXXXXS
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:46 AM)Crimson Wrote: I gotta admit, I really want those mini stadiums. Tongue_out
MFB Attack Type XXXXXS
lol this

The Stadium on the left is really wierd I wonder how it would affect the capsule toys lol
(Nov. 27, 2009  12:10 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Has ne1 bought these capsule toys....

If so r dey ne good or worth it.... Is der a vid on how they fight???

CAn u customize dem
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...earch_type=

You might be able to customize the mini strap beyblades, but I am not certain all the other capsule beyblades can be. Sometimes, I think they have exactly the same 'Tracks' and 'Bottoms' anyway.
It says invalid link...

Can you re post the link, or what should I type on youtube.?

and are the beyblades like corrosponding to there real life counter parts

By real life i Mean, like S peg is attack, rock leone is defense, flame sag stamina... etc. etc.

or are they all same or all unique?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...type=&aq=f

Or that if it really does not work :
ベイブレード + カプセル
(Nov. 27, 2009  1:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...type=&aq=f

Or that if it really does not work :
ベイブレード + カプセル

hmm interesting beyblades.
this would be great for on the go battling.
Is it me or does it seem like all 4 of those blades were attack?

hmm.. I guess I am going to have to do some more research...

Im heavily considering a good 4-6 of these since their cheap.

I thought they wouldn't be metal either...
An MFB scale version of that would be pretty awesome, it's a shame that they're wasting it on this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP2KNvoe4fw

This is a good size comparison video. Five versions of Storm Pegasis : actual one, "Batoreiza" one, Mini Strap one, and two capsule Storm Pegasis.
wow capsule toy ones are tiny, but what is a Batoreiza pegasis?
Is the third one actually a tiny version of storm pegasis? With rubber flat and everything? Chocked_2
(Dec. 05, 2009  5:14 PM)Nuno Wrote: Is the third one actually a tiny version of storm pegasis? With rubber flat and everything? Chocked_2
Yes, a smaller version, and I think it does not have RF, but all the other parts, including C145, were made.

'Batoreiza' might mean that they are erasers ... I might have seen something about that ...
Same company to my knowledge, might be the equivalent of Transformer Crossovers. Transformer capsule toys though... why?
Bulkhead's expression sums it up pretty nicely.
Attached Files

.bmp   Bulkheadisking.bmp (Size: 25.7 KB / Downloads: 31)
Pretty epic, anyone know how big the stadium is?
i just saw 2 unimportant items! 1: at my local discount store, i saw a tyson sheet. 2: at TRU, i saw capsule beyblades being sold as keychains.
aww dang nothing like gingkas holder :{
whoes fail is this? hasbros or whatever company?
but yeah i might pick one up but dont see the point the whatever the first link is :\
but yeah cool but not what i wantedwould have much rather had gingaks case and spray painted it black :T
(Apr. 10, 2009  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since this is mostly ridiculous, I do not think it deserves its own thread ...

[Image: MFB_Tube.jpg]

1,299 Yen

The inner circumference is of 54.2 centimetres.

On Toys 'R' Us Japan.

know how awesome it would be if i could see the pic Grin lol jk but yeah cant see pic ....i hate photobook or whatever its called but judging by the comments LOOKS EPIC Grin
There is definitely a problem with bandwitdh on all my accounts of Photobucket ... You should be able to see the pictures again hopefully soon, but probably around the middle of the month.

Ginga's cases have a separate topic already. The Beyblade holder will be released officially by Hasbro, while TOMY Arts only released it for the capsule series even though they acknowledge that it can fit a real Beyblade.
okay thanks for the clear up
and the point of making a bey holder that cant hold an actually bey is....(guessing for money..) well ill probabl just end up using the "holder" as a dog tag
ill give them credit these arent half bad
well we have these capsule toys here for 2 tokens each or in other word 8MYR for 2 tokens which to me is a rip off for 1 token
i found them here as capsule toys. i got one for around 100 pesos or around 2 us dollars. the top is all metal and the spinners looks like bey pointers.

[Image: beybladecapsule.jpg]

[Image: beybladecapsule1.jpg]

[Image: beybladecapsule2.jpg]

they are called capsule toys because they are randomly placed inside a small capsule that you get from a vending machine.

i got the burn phoenix and the red "beypointer launcher".
here is what i got.

[Image: beybladecapsulereview.jpg]

[Image: beybladecapsulereview1.jpg]

[Image: beybladecapsulereview2.jpg]
Wow thats weird that they are in vending machines. Where do you live Boyet?
its called a gashapon. And the Gashapons in Japan always have waay cool stuff in them, like these
(Oct. 17, 2010  12:30 AM)Ochibi Wrote: Wow thats weird that they are in vending machines. Where do you live Boyet?

philippine islands, near japan in asia. same country as manny pacquiao