Capsule Toys ...

This will totally be the most popular thread ...

So, Yujin is going to release Capsule Beyblades in this month, I think, for 7,350 yen (one bag of sixty-five pieces).
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...blades.jpg

Then, in June or in July, they will release Beyblade Battle Holders :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...olders.jpg
(6,825 yen for one bag of one hundred pieces.)
what is the use for both of them?
I kinda dig the battle holder things haha

might pick up a few

edit: oh just realized they're for the capsules, i thought they were just sort of like dog tags. never mind
XD, wow. Thanks for the info. anyway Kai-v. Smile
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:06 AM)sousa98 Wrote: what is the use for both of them?

It seems you can make the capsule beyblades spin by using the mini-Beypointer.

The Battle Holders simply allow you to place those capsule blades in holders, and you can make a chain with several holders ...
i might get those are cool
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:10 AM)sousa98 Wrote: how can a beyblade fowwle the light poiter?
Type better and I could understand.
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Type better and I could understand.

I think that was meant to be said as "How can the Beyblade Follow the light pointer"Or maybe Bey Pointer
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:14 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I think that was meant to be said as "How can the Beyblade Follow the light pointer"Or maybe Bey Pointer
How does that make more sense anyway.
When i saw "Beyblade Battle Holders" I thought it`d be cases like Ginga had to hold Storm Pegasis. I would probably buy one...
thats is what i said and i chage it but i sill what to know
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:15 AM)Hero Wrote: When i saw "Beyblade Battle Holders" I thought it`d be cases like Ginga had to hold Storm Pegasis. I would probably buy one...

me too

i'd buy all that carp on his belt
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How does that make more sense anyway.

*Shrugs*Pointer made me think of bey pointer and fowwlo made me think of follow
yeah sorry for the bad spelling Unhappy
..Well that's a bag of lame. Wish they had been gingas bey case =[
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:22 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: ..Well that's a bag of lame. Wish they had been gingas bey case =[

They Will...
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:22 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: ..Well that's a bag of lame. Wish they had been gingas bey case =[

Same...but at least you get these things...Tired
BB-42 Carrying Case (June 20)

Maybe this is Ginga's case?
(Apr. 07, 2009  1:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: BB-42 Carrying Case (June 20)

Potentially, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. Seems a little early.

Either way, I hope it's good and not too expensive. I want some proper storage for my MFB.

At first, I thought the beyblade battle holder was a dog tag where you can place a clear wheel and face and then like where it around your neck or use it as a chain or something lol
that's kool it remind's me of those little beyblade's that came on keychain's

It's either that or a clear box like the one released for plastics.
Ginga's Launcher Grip holster thing is awesome
I'm not very pleased with those mini capsule blades though... they look like midget MFBS without a track(who knows, maybe they do have one). Then for the battle holders, I would buy one if I manage to fit a real MFB on it... or part of it. It's ricidculous, I know, but there's no risk trying that... is there? Also, I'm pretty sure the carrying case wouldn't be like that beyrolling case(On bey tai machine: picture of guy holding those ol' boxy plastic cases, with on the bottom*case sold seperately*).
Maybe they will come with extra barts compatible with the hybird system like the gyro was to the plastic.