C a o S³ ~ GFX

Stop making me jealous. Great artwork, now, can you make a super HD vector, with tons of detail, of Samurai Pegasis?
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:11 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Stop making me jealous. Great artwork, now, can you make a super HD vector, with tons of detail, of Samurai Pegasis?
heh Grin If you can send me some good stock/render images of samurai pegasis from the manga I can do it Smile (searching for image make me bored and nervous xD)
Can I use the Ginga vector 2? Looks cool!

Also, what program do you use?Illustrator, photoshop?
I'm assuming Illustrator, it's more vector based than Photoshop.

I'll search up for one~
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:36 PM)Synth Wrote: Can I use the Ginga vector 2? Looks cool!

Also, what program do you use?Illustrator, photoshop?
No sorry, my works are not for other people, this is only a gallery, not a shop Smile
Illustrator and photoshop are not the only software to obtain good vectors Grin
Aww. Too bad. No worries, I'll look it up in the net.

I know some, but this seems clean and simple. I'll also have to look it in the net aswell.

this Vectors are amazing, I like them. KIU!
(Nov. 24, 2012  4:21 PM)Synth Wrote: Aww. Too bad. No worries, I'll look it up in the net.

I know some, but this seems clean and simple. I'll also have to look it in the net aswell.

this Vectors are amazing, I like them. KIU!
Thanks Synth! These words said by one as good as you flatter me Wink
PS for example you can also use GIMP for the vectors (however is very complicated)
Ah, dude your creations are really cool, I like them. *Thumbs up*
Your latest works are awesome.
Thank you! I respect you a lot as artist, hear you to say these things to me encourages me to improve more and more with gfx!
These new works are really cool dude, I really like them !
Keep it up. Smile
That icon looks cool ! Is that Tsuna from the Reborn! show ? (:
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:24 AM)Kaizer Vearn Wrote: That icon looks cool ! Is that Tsuna from the Reborn! show ? (:
Thanks! Yes, it is :'D
Wow! these are really good! Keep up the good work.
These are really cool. You make really cool icons bro. (:
I like that Bakuten Shoot Beyblade logo, it is cool. Amazing works. : P