C a o S³ ~ GFX

(Nov. 22, 2012  10:51 AM)raystriker9 Wrote: Im left ...................speechless ur just awesome for a beginer
Thanks man! I hope to improve much more (:
The vectors could use a tad more detail and shading, awesome nonetheless, KIU!
(Nov. 22, 2012  11:50 AM)Kujikato Wrote: The vectors could use a tad more detail and shading, awesome nonetheless, KIU!
I will work on the shadow in a second moment Grin thanks for your comment!
welcome, oh, and when I said details, I should have mentioned more defined details, they are really detailed already, just not 'solid' enough.
(Nov. 22, 2012  11:59 AM)Kujikato Wrote: welcome, oh, and when I said details, I should have mentioned more defined details, they are really detailed already, just not 'solid' enough.
Ah ok! I know, I wanted to do something like cartoon style xD In the future I'll do an HD/HQ version of them (:
Ah, I see. It's a unique style, vectoring like that.
(Nov. 22, 2012  12:10 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Ah, I see. It's a unique style, vectoring like that.
I am very glad to see that someone likes my works so much, I feel fulfilled! Smile
Hah, someone out there will C a o S, just stay positive Wink
(Nov. 22, 2012  12:23 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Hah, someone out there will C a o S, just stay positive Wink
I don't want to be repetitive but thanks Wink
Three words: THIS. IS. AWESOME!!! Dude, you're amazing, especially for just starting out not too long ago. I'm new here, too. You should give me a few pointers Tongue_out
(Nov. 22, 2012  1:56 PM)SilverChronos Wrote: Three words: THIS. IS. AWESOME!!! Dude, you're amazing, especially for just starting out not too long ago. I'm new here, too. You should give me a few pointers Tongue_out
hah thanks Chronos!
You're quite welcome. And it's Silver, by the way.
Hm. Can't see that one for some reason Uncertain oh well, I bet it's great!
(Nov. 22, 2012  5:00 PM)SilverChronos Wrote: Hm. Can't see that one for some reason Uncertain oh well, I bet it's great!
Strange, I see it. Now can you see it? Try to refresh the page!
Well, my viewer is REALLY old. I should update it soon Uncertain
(Nov. 22, 2012  5:21 PM)SilverChronos Wrote: Well, my viewer is REALLY old. I should update it soon Uncertain
awh, try to search it on my dA
I can see it and it ROCKS DUDE YOU ARE AMZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't see the Zero one, but this stuff is E^= a boss! ((I made that symbol by the way Joyful_2))
Wow, these come in fast! Good job! I ike the starbreaker one Joyful_2 E^= a boss!
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:43 PM)SilverChronos Wrote: Wow, these come in fast! Good job! I ike the starbreaker one Joyful_2 E^= a boss!
Re-thanks xD
Those are aweome!
Keep up the great work!
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:56 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote: Those are aweome!
Keep up the great work!
Thank you ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wink