Brad Day Giveaway (Limited to Passport Holders)

Passport Holders, post now! This is your chance to get a free beyblade! All you have to do is post here if you paid for a Blader Passport.

Note : This topic will not be kept open after Monday at the latest, so hurry and submit your participation to this giveaway as soon as possible!
Yes i'm in, i have a passport kai-v submit me in the contest plz.
Im in Grin
Count me in for this, since I might as well. Grin
Shiny shiny passport face Grin

I like prizes! hehehe
Can I enter? LOL
well technically since you are not a mod I guess you can.
ahaha i'm just kidding i don't need it
(Dec. 05, 2009  9:00 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: ahaha i'm just kidding i don't need it

You could still enter for a face booster though, if you wanted to that is.
I hope we get more people signed up for passports. The more we have the better some of our future giveaways will work out. We have some ideas we're working with but their success would be based on logistics and placement of our members.
I'm in. Grin
Im in! lol
I'll enter, but if I win, I'll donate it back to the WBO. It'll save them a Bey in case of if they do another giveaway.
(Dec. 06, 2009  4:27 AM)G Wrote: I'll enter, but if I win, I'll donate it back to the WBO. It'll save them a Bey in case of if they do another giveaway.

Then why are you entering when the prize could go to someone else, if you are just gonna give it back?
Because he felt like entering to see his luck perhaps? It certainly doesn't hurt, and he might get the face booster, which would be worth while keeping no?
Yo yo yo. :6
For whoever ends up winning this; if you already have what we're giving away, consider letting a runner-up being chosen to win instead. You'll get a Face Booster instead, which is never a bad thing! And if you guys haven't noticed yet, we've created a "Brad Face" which is limited only to Face Boosters won from this Brad Day giveaway!
Lets try my luck
I would like to enter please. Thanks Joyful_3