Blaze12xz's Avatar and Sig Shop

Poll: How good do you think my avatars and sigs are?

Epic!
51.43%
Good!
17.14%
Alright
14.29%
They suck!
2.86%
Failure!
14.29%
Total: 100% 35 vote(s)
oh forgot about
do it asap
Fan art it when someone has made it themselves, Usually they post it on websites, If you want to use it please ask for permission from the Artist. I made this mistake once and almost got warned and do not want you to get warned so please do not do this again.
i want a avatar
size : the average (size of yours?)
backround: blazing fire
text: Purpuniblitz in purple
(Mar. 08, 2012  7:00 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: oh forgot about
do it asap

(50 YEARS LATER) are you done yet, oh i remembered but ..... what was i supposed to do?
here it is
sorry about that
[Image: 82Du.gif]
plz remember that i have a life Tired
i want a sig animation of beyblade dranzor rotating in middle and other new heroes in beyblade metalfusion explosion part 2 members pls,do it faster.
whens my avatar going to be done?
[Image: G2tTD.jpg]
here you go
Dragoon cant do that too hard if you want ask blood i think he is good in animations
@firedargons i have no idea of what you mean by metalfusion explosion heroes pt2
(Mar. 12, 2012  7:45 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: Dragoon cant do that too hard if you want ask blood i think he is good in animations

ok no problem

WHAT. I AM NOT THAT GOOD TO MAKE THE AVI!!!

If you want, you will wait for 7 days for me to make it, cause i need A LOT OF tyson pics to make animation.

Pics of the bey is good, too.
(Mar. 12, 2012  11:00 AM)Blood Wrote: WHAT. I AM NOT THAT GOOD TO MAKE THE AVI!!!

If you want, you will wait for 7 days for me to make it, cause i need A LOT OF tyson pics to make animation.

Pics of the bey is good, too.
I just said that because you said to contact you about animations (2 times) so I assumed that you were good Smile
Do you have to pay? If you don't, could I have Ldrago guardian with Ryuga and it says Dragon Fang?
i wish you had to pay
but ill do yours when i have free time because im very busy with school nowadays
i have a topic test tomorow
gotta study *plays games*
Tired
Actually id like a sig with a purple backround Ryuga on the left and Meteo Ldragoon the right and it says Akio in the middle
dont do his. he requested at beyblademonitor's thread today...

pices, I suggest you cancel your request either here or there...
(Mar. 11, 2012  7:01 AM)Blaze12xz Wrote: here it is
sorry about that
[Image: 82Du.gif]
plz remember that i have a life Tired

ok sorry bout that how do i insert im an iddiot
Hey i would like to request the simplest avatar ever i would like an avatar that has Samurai Changer MS's bit with Blue Flames in the background plz Smile
Blood, nobody is replying me so,thats why I'm requesting sigs and I'm probably going to keep the sig that is at the bottom of this post
NOOO it saying that my sig has too many images
(Mar. 17, 2012  7:55 PM)Pices314 Wrote: Blood, nobody is replying me so,thats why I'm requesting sigs and I'm probably going to keep the sig that is at the bottom of this post

You must realize that there is a rule about this...
People have lives, ya' know? sometimes, you need to wait... so unless you don't cancel either here
or at the other shop, you will be warned for SPAM

Flameos Smileys are considered pictures... maybe that's why
Can you make this please?
Size:480x120
Background: snakes
Image: death quezacotol of to the right
Text: RISE QUEZACOTOL!!!
Could I have a sig,
Size: same as yours
Background: Phantom Orion (bey), jade Jupiter (bey) and scythe Kronos (bey)
Image: Beat lynx thrashing hell kerbecs (on the right), hell kerbecs's user looking sad (on the left)
Text: 4D BEATS ALL!!!!
Can you please make this?
Size: Same as yours
Background: The one in the anime when Daichi uses Spike Saw(G-revolution,no pictures of daichi please)
Images: Gaia Dragoon Beast on the right and Gaia Dragoon G beyblade on the left.
Text: Gaia Saints,Roar!!(left corner,purple font)
I cancel my request