Blading dream

(Apr. 20, 2009  4:30 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: I always wonderd what it would be like to use a stadium that large. It would be a bit pointless using an attack bey it would spin round the stadium once then just drop in the middle and die.
Sliding shoot?
Well know one else is posting anything here i go for beyblade to be an olmypic event and to have a beybattle i have pegasis 105F and nuttin else! when i was younger i had no blade so i want to enjoy the experience of beybattle and the last one: (drum roll please!!) This thread to be popular again!
my beyblade dream is that it can be accepted as a sport worldwide! i know it sounds stupid, but i really hope it does! beyblade is so awesome and great!!
(Jul. 05, 2009  6:06 PM)Ginga_Hagane109 Wrote: my beyblade dream is that it can be accepted as a sport worldwide! i know it sounds stupid, but i really hope it does! beyblade is so awesome and great!!

Thats not stupid i said i want it as an olympic event
A launcher that helps to create more rpm in the blade itself, battles would be more aggressive, with more speed and they'd last longer. Of course bigger arenas would be needed (excluding the current super double blade arena which is 2x the average arena size) but it means the arenas could also afford to have steeper angles.

I want to see this new series help to create blade awareness in an older beyblade audience, to see Under 15 tournaments and upper age bracket tournaments from takara-tomy.

And I want to see the beyblade arcade machines in every shopping centre with a nice crowd around it...And prizes for any points I have.
a couple things actually for me.
For beyblade to surpass it's "trend" status.
Random stadiums in key places would be cool..
finding a random dragoon MSUV in my mailbox would be awesome.

but the most unlikely thing...
a beyblading girlfriend... xD

also mind control blading would be kickass.
yeah I wish I could just have a random mistake and a bunch of beyblades sent to me XD

Another pretty realistic dream is that I get more than 11-12 beyblades like I did with PLastics. I already have 8 MFb though So hopefully I will have a OK collection
I always wanted to see a heavy free-spinning metal ball BB. Hopefully I'll get to see a bottom with such a tip released at some point in MFB.

I'd also love for Metal Change to be reincarnated in MFB... but besides that, I wonder if they can have a wheel with a free-spinning sub-wheelt
(Jul. 06, 2009  6:09 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I always wanted to see a heavy free-spinning metal ball BB.

Metal Ball Core?
I would love it if beyblade becomes a option for a elective class at school lol Raykon and I would tear every body up!. also if everbody at school liking it even teachers that would be awsome. I would also love it at parks in the public have beyblade stauduims in them that would be awsome and have random poeple vs you.

-LAITON
(Jul. 06, 2009  7:45 AM)LAITON Wrote: I would love it if beyblade becomes a option for a elective class at school lol Raykon and I would tear every body up!. also if everbody at school liking it even teachers that would be awsome. I would also love it at parks in the public have beyblade stauduims in them that would be awsome and have random poeple vs you.

-LAITON

Back when I was substitute teaching, I once brought my HMS blades into school and used them to teach a physics lesson.
the best teacher
Hm, it would have to be to have all the Beyblades ever made and maybe design Beyblades and Beystadiums and to have all the knowledge needed for Beyblade. I don't care about being the best, it is all about fun, not winning all the time.
Mr. Fox, the Spin Doctor
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:46 PM)Spinster Wrote: Back when I was substitute teaching, I once brought my HMS blades into school and used them to teach a physics lesson.

Wish I'd grown up in BC now Pinching_eyes Tongue_out

But one more thing I'd like to see is beyblade specialized shops all over the world. Not small ones that sell with tiny, limited amounts of stock, large ones with experienced bladers as staff, y'know people who know what they're talking about and can give advice to newcomers.

In the current profit possibilities that's just not possible, but if or when it becomes more popular, it'd be a great thing to have.

In truth, my one dream is to own a beyblade shop, "Spin City", it'd employ experienced bladers who could give advice to younger or inexperienced bladers.
Best of all, it'd have aspects of places like "games workshop", with fixed stadiums instore for bladers to compete and meet new people. If it was possible I'd even have a small cafe area.
Spinster lives in New York, not BC Grin

And Camarilla, as awesome an idea as that is it's not a sustainable business idea. Unhappy
I know, but that's why it's just a dream, after all. Having a shop that's less focused on profit and more on community would be great though. Maybe one day...Just not in England where no one's heard of minority hobbies.
But hey, US or Canada seems to be the place.
Something I'd prefer to see would be comic, card and hobby shops embrace Beyblade as a hobby rather than a children's toy best suited for Wal-Mart Grin
Well y'know, if it was respected in that light then it COULD take off in the way I want. Just look at Warhammer with Games Workshop
(Jul. 06, 2009  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Something I'd prefer to see would be comic, card and hobby shops embrace Beyblade as a hobby rather than a children's toy best suited for Wal-Mart Grin

Gasp That would be so cool if there was a B-fits in Basildon, i would go there all the time.
(Jul. 06, 2009  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Something I'd prefer to see would be comic, card and hobby shops embrace Beyblade as a hobby rather than a children's toy best suited for Wal-Mart Grin

Total agreement with this.
Back in the day i was leader of the best team in the east of london, we was called the Beydragons and nobody could beat us. One time in school we was challenged by a team called the Golden Cobras, both teams had five bladers so we went round the back to the stadium (an upsidedown metal bin lid that we dug into the ground) and all lined up against each over, the first four of my team members, Ashley, Pierre, Tony and Daniel all lost and it was down to me and there leader. I wasnt going to let them make us look stupid so i challenged them all at the same time, i equipped a spring on my launcher so when i launched my blade it shot off and hit the dish first, there was a huge crash and when we all looked round there was parts of blades everywhere, one spinning outside the dish and one wasnt ever found lol. Mine was still spinnig with full force in the middle of the dish, it was one of my best battles, i miss the good old days when we settled everything with beyblade
(Jan. 24, 2009  1:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: Then to have every MFB released from the show and manga. But it would be so awesome if takara released a one-time limited edition (Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel & Driger MFB).

I would shed tears of joy if Team BBA makes a cameo that ends up releasing Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, Driger and Strata/Gaia Dragoon.

Blading dream would be the opening of Beyshops, kids carrying around Beygear on them at all times, built-in stadiums in parks or other recreational areas for people to play in, WBBA organizing massive tournaments around the world, sold-out World Championships in large venues (much like any major sport out there), the re-issuing of the older systems, WBO organizing massive tournaments for the more mature crowd, never-ending Beyparts being released regularly.
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but my dreams are a little more realistic.

If BeyBlades were to be designed, not as BeyBlades from the show, but as specific custom parts. Have you ever wondered where the new beyblades come from in the anime? Like, perhaps there could be a similar system to how the Beyblade sets are named (I.E. A-99, H-15 etc).

For there to be some way to put those excruciatingly tiny stickers on without wanting to stab someone.

For each beyblade to come in different colours, for maximum customization (Just aesthetic difference, such as perhaps a red pegasus wheel.).

To make some larger launchers, so people with bigger hands don't need gloves to keep them from dropping the launcher WITH the blade (I'm making a reference to the original plastic launchers, not sure if this applies to other kinds of launchers.)
(Jul. 07, 2009  10:14 AM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: For each beyblade to come in different colours, for maximum customization (Just aesthetic difference, such as perhaps a red pegasus wheel.).

To make some larger launchers, so people with bigger hands don't need gloves to keep them from dropping the launcher WITH the blade (I'm making a reference to the original plastic launchers, not sure if this applies to other kinds of launchers.)

1. They do that already with Random Boosters and other re-releases.

[Image: 41S8b29lvcL._SS500_.jpg]