Bladers of DMV....Meet and Greet!!!

BLaders of DMV

Chello fellow Blladers I am new to this forum and I plan on doing events based on fun and would like to grow these events to include family and friends that just wanna have fun laugh and repeat as the beyblades spin. I believe that Beyblades bring people together that have the same interests in life and plan on having events in the beginning as meet and greet then later on do some major tournaments where we could build travel team that battle at other tournaments outside of our region. If this sounds like a good idea to your please feel fee to reply with a email address and lets make it happen.
(Jun. 03, 2022  1:21 AM)FrankRizzo Wrote: BLaders of DMV

Chello fellow Blladers I am new to this forum and I plan on doing events based on fun and would like to grow these events to include family and friends that just wanna have fun laugh and repeat as the beyblades spin. I believe that Beyblades bring people together that have the same interests in life and plan on having events in the beginning as meet and greet then later on do some major tournaments where we could build travel team that battle at other tournaments outside of our region. If this sounds like a good idea to your please feel fee to reply with a email address and lets make it happen.

hyperfalcon654@gmail.com

Also is there any way you could host tournaments in Vegas or Henderson NV?
Please do not publicly post your email address, it will bring you lots of spam and danger.

By DMV, do you mean the Delaware Maryland Virgina area? There are lots of tournaments in that region already. You should attend.