Biggest Beyblade Related Let Down

(Mar. 28, 2011  8:46 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: What's the point of being a member here when you don't use the information the site provides for you? Use purchase consultation thread. Btw neither Flame Libra or Capricorne have any great parts.
i find libra to be amazing the flame wheel not so good but all of libra i like capricorn is terrible in jsut about everyway not veyr good attack and poor spin time. libra is my first and favorite metal fusion bey i lvoe it and nothing will chnage that
p.s. i had bought the beys before i had even come to this site
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:49 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: my first beyblade was actually opened and the covered tip and track plus face was stolen with the ripcord just a dark and a bull darn

Did you buy the Bey knowing it was like that, or did you get it from someone else?

If you bought it yourself knowing those parts were missing that's kind of your own fault.
Missing piece in a Driger F..
(Mar. 28, 2011  4:14 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:42 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I was expecting a real beybattle and the kid that challenged me was using a fake bey and it shattered it in one hit. Way too easy. The let down is the fact I had been training for a week before the match and all that traing was a waste.

Training is never, ever a waste.
So very very true...
(Mar. 28, 2011  6:37 PM)sk8nblade Wrote: i was dissapointed when i bought my first couple beyblades and came to this site to realize A: they are hardly any tournies in the illinois area and B: most of the people on this site think they know everything but really they just try to be "pretend mods". but besides that beyblade never really lets me down Grin
Dude A: don't complain, if you can, try organize one or just be patient and B: Dude, theyre not know it alls, their just trying 2 help
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:49 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: my first beyblade was actually opened and the covered tip and track plus face was stolen with the ripcord just a dark and a bull darn
Umm, y did u buy it then??? well, at least you gotta bull clear wheel
Takara Tomy and Sonokong stopping printed faces. I hate face stickers.
lol sonokong could continue but the bbp dx set has a printed face
1)Engine Gear system

2)Basicly everything that the Plastic Gen had that MFB lacks. Where the f*** is my MFB/BMF magnacore?

3)Ldrago series and Gravity Peruses being the only L spinning beys. MFB needed a spin gear of sorts to allow more customization like in the plaatic series. Having 2 parts only compatable with eachother defeats the purpose of Beyblade.

4)Duotron Launchers. Worst. Buy. Ever. They never have enough power.

5)No Hasbro Attack Stadium Tired 'Nuff said

6)No MFB beys from the old series...that would make TT sooo much money, even if they were not in the anime. I always thought companies liked the idea of selling good products to make money? Let us be honest; If I told you all there would soon be a Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger MFB, why wouldn't you get one?
oh ya and the printed face thing too. Stickers are annoying me like crazy. So degraded...i wonder if anyone in the Beyblade community makes and sells waterslide decals?
Okay my friend went to this shop/internet cafe and the were beyblade boxes which clearly said Takara Tomy and right next to it said SonoKong and at the bottom where it says the number it said BB74L2. We opened it and it was a fake even though it say TT & SK. We knew it was fake by the poor quality metal wheel, track and the stickers don't even stick onto the bey. And the worst part was that he bought like 6 of them because he didn't know.
(Apr. 01, 2011  9:05 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Okay my friend went to this shop/internet cafe and the were beyblade boxes which clearly said Takara Tomy and right next to it said SonoKong and at the bottom where it says the number it said BB74L2. We opened it and it was a fake even though it say TT & SK. We knew it was fake by the poor quality metal wheel, track and the stickers don't even stick onto the bey. And the worst part was that he bought like 6 of them because he didn't know.

WOAH! thats just sad man.... how much were they altogether?
Just got my ebay order...Got a Poison Giraffe. Clearly labelled "beyblade" product in the description. It was the "Rapidity" version. :-( Rip off artists...
Mine is the Rev-Up Launcher. The package lied saying that the Rev-Up Launcher was good and could boost your launching power.
IIRC the rev up launcher is more powerful then the beylauncher
Only if you pull the string and not press the Switch.
(Apr. 05, 2011  9:24 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: Just got my ebay order...Got a Poison Giraffe. Clearly labelled "beyblade" product in the description. It was the "Rapidity" version. :-( Rip off artists...

lol, for how much?
One of my biggest was hearing that Beylauncher Purple would be "Iron Grey" - Purple is my favourite colour.
well i have original pegasus facebolt but then hasbro releases it with cyber pegasus
ROLLER DEFENSE i just got one thought it was awesome but it keeps losing balance and dies l drago can't beat him he just beat himself poor roller
My biggest let down was BBP..I thought it would be awesome..better than Storm Pegasis...but it seems that Storm is better...BBP hardly wins
Hah, unlucky you! You should've used Purchase Consultation before buying.... Still, its not as BAD. At least not among the worst beys list.
big bang has force smash it does best on a 230 track MF-H Big Bang Pegasis 230 RF
Unfortunately..I wont be allowed to buy any bey till 3 years because of school and study...so no chance of getting the 230 track because I wont have Byxis as well...so that is really bad luck for me
Hah, you can at least buy a few beys after 3 yrs. I've been completely restricted from buying anymore. All I have in my MFB collection, is an LLD, and nothing else.... The worst beyblade related let down for me, is nothing, but THIS! Only if I was an anime character, as every character owns just one bey... But, I would require something more... i.e. Only I should own LLD. No one else should own it....
My biggest letdown...well, back in the day all my friends loved the original beyblades. So when the new ones came out, I was quick to pick some up and was going to battle at a friends house when I found out they hate the new beys. So I was left with no one to play with...
Or when my step-dad told me he had some new beys for me. I was excited...until he showed me he got the huge, electronic MFB beys.
Getting Galeon Attacker as my first plastic in year two/ first grade (?) and then it exploding at school a few weeks later.

After joining this website, I found out that it was a good bey!
storm capricorn and my hasbro bolt blast stadium, the two dont mix......at all!