Beywiki Updates

(Apr. 03, 2011  5:13 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Under the Storm Pegasus article, it still says Libra is banned.

Oh, I forgot to update that one. Instead of editing it like you have, simply copy + paste the updated description of Libra CH120RF from the Libra article.
So... We still need to update the releases page, right?
Updated the main page of Beywiki with some links to "Useful Articles/Pages". I want to have it in its own separate box ... but I'm not sure how to do it. I'll figure it out.

Also updated the Abbreviations article.
i wish WBO users could edit the wiki ourselves. i know it could cause a big mess, but spelling mistakes and updates, we have to come here and have it edited.

so inefficient...
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:30 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: i wish WBO users could edit the wiki ourselves. i know it could cause a big mess, but spelling mistakes and updates, we have to come here and have it edited.

so inefficient...

You are completely false though ...
(Apr. 24, 2011  11:30 PM)MoonAlchemist Wrote: i wish WBO users could edit the wiki ourselves. i know it could cause a big mess, but spelling mistakes and updates, we have to come here and have it edited.

so inefficient...

then it would be more of a wikia instead of Wiki theres a difference (to kai v Wink
Finally fixed the Draciel F image. And @MoonAlchemist, we can do that? We just have to have articles approved if we want to write one, we can't just post it on there.
MoonAlchemist, to clear it all up, we mean that, normal users can edit Beywiki.
I don't mean to complain about this but, they really should keep the wiki up to date because they don't have any info on any new beyblades. Plus, they should update the style of the wiki, like the layout.
(Apr. 29, 2011  1:36 AM)renovawolborg Wrote: I don't mean to complain about this but, they really should keep the wiki up to date because they don't have any info on any new beyblades. Plus, they should update the style of the wiki, like the layout.

Who is "they" ? It is you, me, and everybody else. There are not really any groups whose job is to write articles, it is a wiki. The existence of an article depends entirely on whether someone takes the initiative to write it. So stop being lazy and telling people to do things, and try doing it on your own, see how it is complex to write a good article that is up to our standards.

The layout of Beywiki is totally fine and professional, unlike a lot of "wiki", or wikia most of the time.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nt_SW145SD
Up. Feels good to create a page.
Didn't feel this needed a whole thread to itself, so I'll just post the link here: Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter.

I'm certain they're continuing the inclusion of "rare" parts in the RB, so I copied the description from the RBV7 article. However, I'm not sure which parts they are specifying as "rare", so if someone knows which ones they are, please edit the article and bold them.
(Aug. 06, 2011  12:09 AM)Kei Wrote: Didn't feel this needed a whole thread to itself, so I'll just post the link here: Random Booster Vol.8 Jade Jupiter.

I'm certain they're continuing the inclusion of "rare" parts in the RB, so I copied the description from the RBV7 article. However, I'm not sure which parts they are specifying as "rare", so if someone knows which ones they are, please edit the article and bold them.

OK, it is done.

It seems that S130 is not a rare part at all ... Neither is 90 anymore.
Both were released in non-booster/limited/game form, which must be their idea of a part no longer being 'rare'. Though I'm certain you came to that conclusion by yourself already.
(Aug. 06, 2011  3:30 AM)Dan Wrote: Both were released in non-booster/limited/game form, which must be their idea of a part no longer being 'rare'. Though I'm certain you came to that conclusion by yourself already.

S130 was basically only released with Poison Giraffe, no ? I thought that would count as rare since it was only part of a relatively expensive Entry Deck Set.
I took that into account, I wouldn't say it's rare as I would say the Lightning Ldrago and storm pegasis super vortex stadium recolors aren't. It may be expensive but I'm certain it isn't 'hard' to get over there.
It is extremely difficult right now, that set is not produced anymore.
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: S130 was basically only released with Poison Giraffe, no ? I thought that would count as rare since it was only part of a relatively expensive Entry Deck Set.

Yeah, same. That set came out quite a while ago, too. I wonder if they'll re-release MB sometime soon ...
(Aug. 06, 2011  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: S130 was basically only released with Poison Giraffe, no ? I thought that would count as rare since it was only part of a relatively expensive Entry Deck Set.

Yeah, same. That set came out quite a while ago, too. I wonder if they'll re-release MB sometime soon ...

They will in BB-121 DX Set!
Looking at the Random Booster 8 Article-In the picture of the 8 Beybades it says Random Booster Vol.7 instead of 8.
I think this should go in here:
In Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS, it is written that every blader should own multiples of this.
I do not think so.
Because now there are more useful stuff which has RS. ie. Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Hell Herculeo 85RS and Strongest Blader Set.
Vulcan Horogium BD145RS has one more good part except RS (BD145), Hell Herculeo has two more good parts (Hell, 85) and the Strongest Blader set has three good parts (Basalt, EWD, RSF, arguably 100. Didn't count it though. I haven't counted MF-H and MF-F either. Blitz might also be a good part.)
Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS has no good parts bar RS.
I think on Beywiki it should be Grand Ketos is worth getting only if you do not have access to Vulcan Horogium BD145RS, Hell Herculeo 85RS and the Strongest Blader Set since they have more useful parts.
Just like it is on Poison Serpent, SD is the reason to get it but it is also obtainable in the more useful Dark Bull.
Seriously ? Random Boosters become extinct after a while, and you want us to recommend getting something that is first of all difficult to get because it is 1/8, and secondly not going to exist much in a few weeks ? Grand "Cetus" will always be released by Hasbro. It is bad that it only has one very good part, but RS is very useful, and wears down, so multiple Grand Ketos are needed.

Shadow Scythe Wrote:They will in BB-121 DX Set!

No, because those parts are not confirmed and can be changed at the last minute.
wow..this thread is really behind for a year..haha..
anyway..here is an update for Dragoon V article...
approved by Kai-V,
photos for Side, 2/3, Upper, Bottom View are added...

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Dragoon_V

P/S: i think this thread and "beywiki photo" thread deserve to be in the important thread list..
I have updated all available "Other Versions" for every Zero-G Beyblade on the list, and have stated their sticker colours.