Beywiki Updates

Just Updated Counter Leone And Earth Virgo.
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:20 PM)X1 Wrote: Just Updated Counter Leone And Earth Virgo.

Where are the tests supporting that Counter combination ?
Um counter blows and has only a minor use in attack and no use in defence. Also I swear you just completly copied a good combo for leone and replaced leone with counter bull. Doesn't work like that.
In the Earth Aquila 145WD article, I changed "Vulacn" to "Vulcan".

I also put 130W2D after Fang Leone in the MFB Product list article.

In addition to that, I erased the "Use in Balance Customization" as that is not top-tier anymore.

I corrected all the articles that mention DF145, as that is not top-tier anymore.
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:33 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I corrected all the articles that mention DF145, as that is not top-tier anymore.

Which articles would these be? And what did you "correct" the articles to say?
I corrected Libra, Virgo, Dark Wolf, and Killer Gemios to say

Track: Down Force 145

DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It used to be on par with 145 in Stamina combinations, but with the release of AD145, 85, and 230, both have been outclassed.

Use In Stamina Customization

If competitive part aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull DF145SD.

I hope it's okay.
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I corrected Libra, Virgo, Dark Wolf, and Killer Gemios to say

DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It used to be on par with 145 in Stamina combinations, but with the release of AD145, 85, and 230, both have been outclassed.

If competitive part aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull DF145SD.

I hope it's okay.

Could you change them all to this?:

Down Force 145 Wrote:Track: Down Force 145

DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is on par with 145 and AD145 in Stamina combinations, however both 85 and 230 are superior and see a more widespread use competitively. Thus, DF145 and other 145 Track-based Stamina customs–which perform poorly against both 85 and 230-based Stamina customs–have been outclassed.

If the aforementioned parts aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull DF145SD.
(Mar. 12, 2011  12:39 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  4:34 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I corrected Libra, Virgo, Dark Wolf, and Killer Gemios to say

I hope it's okay.

Could you change them all to this?:

Down Force 145 Wrote:Track: Down Force 145

DF145 has four upward facing wings protruding from the top of the Track, which aside from giving it extra weight are meant to push air downwards. It is on par with 145 and AD145 in Stamina combinations, however both 85 and 230 are superior and see a more widespread use competitively. Thus, DF145 and other 145 Track-based Stamina customs–which perform poorly against both 85 and 230-based Stamina customs–have been outclassed.

If the aforementioned parts aren't accessible, DF145 can still be put to good use in the custom, Burn Bull DF145SD.

Fixed all of them. Smile

Edit: Wait, don't 145 Stamina combos beat 230 Stamina combos, except for Basalt?
Why did you add big and Mac?
Were you serious when you added them?or did you add them joking?
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:26 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Why did you add big and Mac?
Were you serious when you added them?or did you add them joking?

I was serious.....
They aren't real pieces. o.o
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:21 PM)blah Wrote: They aren't real pieces. o.o

Yeah, But it's on Beywiki, Kai-V put it there, And it has pictures depicting that you can customize, I know that they aren't 'real'....

So, What? Just take it off?
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:43 PM)Electric Wrote: So, What? Just take it off?

Yeah, don't list them lol.
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:05 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:43 PM)Electric Wrote: So, What? Just take it off?

Yeah, don't list them lol.
Okay, Lemme edit that, The other parts can stay right?

EDIT: Tuk doz dawgs aff, also, I saw in the Metal Fight Beyblade article in the stadiums section, it says ' Most recommended is BB-10 super attack stadium, I edited it.
i saw the index page,and read the upcoming release(?) of info,then i saw "flame pysis(?)''so,could anyone change that?
Just Updated Gemios article by showing that DF145 is slightly worse than AD145 while it was shown there that it was par.
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:10 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Just Updated Gemios article by showing that DF145 is slightly worse than AD145 while it was shown there that it was par.

Just saw this post now; can you link me to tests proving this? I've heard that AD145 is slightly better, but I haven't seen tests conclusively proving that it is better by any noticeable margin.
Strange, I posted and it didn't show...

Oh well, here you go! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-...mina+Track

Don't 145 height Stamina combos destabilize 230 combos except Hell and Basalt? Or was it because of Hell and Basalt that this fact was neglected?
That topic only has earth.
Kai-V posted that she would like that to be tested with all the stamina wheels so we know for sure.

------------
Then there's CS...and CS what paired with Flame, Hell, or basalt 230 is tough to beat with 145 stamina.
(Apr. 02, 2011  12:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Oh well, here you go! http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stamina-...mina+Track

Ah, yes ... I'm still a bit skeptical of these results. Someone needs to corroborate them before we declare AD145 the ultimate winner between it, DF145, and 145.
And you put it in this topic because......

That error belongs in the Errors on the Wiki thread.
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:03 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/WBO:About
Isn't this one and
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Beywiki:About
This one the same.

Yes, like Electric said, this is the wrong topic.

If you looked at the history of the page, you would see this:
WBO:About History Wrote:(cur) (last) 01:11, 30 December 2008 Kei (Talk | contribs) m (Beywiki:About moved to WBO:About: The website was renamed) (undo)

The page was previously called "Beywiki:About" because the website was called "Beywiki.com" before the WBO was launched. If you notice, when you go to "Beywiki:About" now, you are automatically redirected to "WBO:About".
Under the Storm Pegasus article, it still says Libra is banned.