Beyblades, I'm Home!

Poll: What do you like Better?

Jade Jupiter
40.00%
Vari Ares
60.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
Okay, I've been on the past few days because, I haven't been on this since I joined!
So, let me introduce myself!
I am Ben, I live in Newfoundland, Canada. I have a passion for music, art, Pokemanz, and Beyblading!
Since I live in Newfoundland, I'm not lucky like people are in Toronto, because... I DON'T HAVE BEYBLADE TOURNAMENTS.
...I feel so alone.
Anyways, so tell me whoever is reading this... Do you live in Canada? Smile Oh oh! And what's you favorite beyblade!? I would love to know! Post in the comments and I'll be sure to reply! Were all a big family here on the WBO right?
Anyways, this is Ben, signing off XD Goodbye, see you in later posts!
Hello Ben, nice for you to have Join this wonderful WBO website. Welcome!

Umm don't be alarm if your thread might get moved to somewhere else in the Beyblade Discussion forum.

And oh i think Variares is better then Jade jupiter in a Bey battle but i personally like Jade Jupiter over Variares.

Welcome!!!
Welcome to WBO! and Jade will better in combat than vari ares in my opinion but you can check out battles between them to decide your pick! and by the way i live in Canada Ontario!
Welcome. I live in West Michigan and my favorite beyblade is Definitely Basalt Horogium (for now) Death Quetz and Phantom Orion are close behind them.
Variares vs. Jade Jupiter interesting battle. Jade has the Rubber ball tip which absorbs hits amazing and Vari's DGrin drive allows way to much recoil, so while Vari might lay the harder hit it will hurt him more than Jade, and Vari's stamina in any position is horrible so unless it picks up Jade and literally throws it out of the stadium I'm guessing Jade will win 2/3rds of the time at least.
(Feb. 03, 2012  12:01 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Hello Ben, nice for you to have Join this wonderful WBO website. Welcome!

Umm don't be alarm if your thread might get moved to somewhere else in the Beyblade Discussion forum.

And oh i think Variares is better then Jade jupiter in a Bey battle but i personally like Jade Jupiter over Variares.

Welcome!!!

Oh, Thanks so much! Smile

(Feb. 03, 2012  1:35 AM)IceBag Wrote: Welcome to WBO! and Jade will better in combat than vari ares in my opinion but you can check out battles between them to decide your pick! and by the way i live in Canada Ontario!

Oh Thanks, My friend lives in Ontario too!
(Feb. 03, 2012  1:43 AM)Klaus Wrote: Welcome. I live in West Michigan and my favorite beyblade is Definitely Basalt Horogium (for now) Death Quetz and Phantom Orion are close behind them.
Variares vs. Jade Jupiter interesting battle. Jade has the Rubber ball tip which absorbs hits amazing and Vari's DGrin drive allows way to much recoil, so while Vari might lay the harder hit it will hurt him more than Jade, and Vari's stamina in any position is horrible so unless it picks up Jade and literally throws it out of the stadium I'm guessing Jade will win 2/3rds of the time at least.

Oh okay, thanks for you interesting answer! I really appreciate it! And it would be a tough choice unless you saw it for your self right? Ha ha Smile
Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.