19.05%
Good
9.52%
Eh...
19.05%
Bad.
4.76%
Total: 100% 21 vote(s)
Thanks! Sorry I haven't updated lately, I haven't had computer access (I'm on my iPod).
Ok! Chapter 9 is up! Sorry for the long wait, and the short chapter.
Chapter 10 is up! Enjoy!
Sorry, I've been really busy, unfortunately, I have a life Tongue_out
Along with that, my school requires 25 service hours by Friday, so I'm getting them done last minute XD
Depending on baseball, chapter 11 will probably be up Saturday or Sunday.
Again, really sorry guys, but if you want to read more of my stories, check them out in my signature, if you haven't already.
ok i have read alot of stories and in this one the main character is a bit colder then others as a antagonist.if i had twin girls on my arms i would take advantage like most males would this dude need a warm pail of water on his face but love the storie Smile
Yah, that was my goal here. I kinda wanted to have a different protagonist than my usual chippy optimistic ones, so I took the colder side of my split personality, and froze it (if you know what I mean).
Sorry to double post, but chapter 11 is up! Sorry its a bit short.
I just wrote one! I'm not a machine, I have stuff to do.
Really great story! Can't wait for the next Chapter.
Thanks!
And last day of finals is today! So hopefully I'll be really catching up on my stories.
You should really write comics or something all of your stories are AMAZING. I don't like Beywheelz but those stories are good!
Really? Thanks!
I want to be an author/photographer/musician/advertising manager when I grow up, haha. Definitely gonna do the first one, and I'll see about the other three.
Chapter 12 is finally up!
Chapter 13 is up!
Chapter 14 is up!
Chapter 15 is up!
Chapter 16 is up! Sorry its short.
Chapter 17 is up, if anyone reads this, haha.
Chapter 18 is up! Woo...
Chapter 19 is up!
Chapter 20 is up, sorry its short.
Chapter 21 is up!
Chapter 22 is up.