Beyblade Videos

Post 'em up!
I have a couple, yeah they're/we're kinda carp, but it's fun so what the heck (first one is cringworth imo. And all of them are with another ginger dude lol (diff people each time as well!)).
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...7166&hl=en
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgj__RksXcg

Comments on people's videos are actively encouraged Wink
Well, some nice battles you have there! But why would you use Master Dragoon's AR with Dranzer S's base? Dranzer S's base is too tall and so Master Dragoon's AR's Upper Attack would be less effectively. Also, I do not see the point in using Trygle's base at all! But overall, quite well done for 1st timers.

Will be waiting for more of your videos!
Thanks!
And also, I've posted the combo a couple of times, and have had others suggested to me. To be honest, I just really like the way the blade acts in the arena, and it pretty much wipes the floor with any other combo I've had suggested to me (apart from a spin stealer from Keyblader, but I don't like the way it moves as much). I just really dig it! haha
TraceKaiser Wrote:Thanks!
And also, I've posted the combo a couple of times, and have had others suggested to me. To be honest, I just really like the way the blade acts in the arena, and it pretty much wipes the floor with any other combo I've had suggested to me (apart from a spin stealer from Keyblader, but I don't like the way it moves as much). I just really dig it! haha

Well, I guess beyblading is all about having fun! If you like the way your combo work, stick with it! I also have some weird combos that maybe useless but I just like them for the fun of it.
Exactly Grin
If I was to compete in something serious, I'd probably use my spin stealer hehe
Z Wrote:Well, some nice battles you have there! But why would you use Master Dragoon's AR with Dranzer S's base?
Upper Dragoon has an almost completely circular shape, with very little room for the opponent to strike beyond the outermost edges.
These qualities lend themselves well to defense/endurance.
The blade's attack/endurance or something like that. Someone told me that anyway haha.
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Upper Dragoon has an almost completely circular shape, with very little room for the opponent to strike beyond the outermost edges.

In that case, Smash Turtle will be a more appropriate choice isn't it?
Z Wrote:Well, some nice battles you have there! But why would you use Master Dragoon's AR with Dranzer S's base? Dranzer S's base is too tall and so Master Dragoon's AR's Upper Attack would be less effectively. Also, I do not see the point in using Trygle's base at all! But overall, quite well done for 1st timers.

Will be waiting for more of your videos!

But, Upper dragon has nice defence and spiral change base has reasonable survival/life-after-death, even in attack form. I use it with Eight Spiker.

Z Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Upper Dragoon has an almost completely circular shape, with very little room for the opponent to strike beyond the outermost edges.

Well, I believe he wanted a more balanced function. It still is capable of upper-ing in a good situation- since the base can have some attack, he might as well take advantage of that rather than going pure defence.
Ok, this brings me to another question: is the forced smash attack in Smash Turtle effective at all.

EDIT: When you say the base can have some attack, do you refer to Dranzer S's base in Attack mode?
Z Wrote:Ok, this brings me to another question: is the forced smash attack in Smash Turtle effective at all.

EDIT: When you say the base can have some attack, do you refer to Dranzer S's base in Attack mode?

Smash Turtle is practically a pure-defence type.

And yes, I do mean the attack mode. Using this AR with it isn't a bad idea, actually. It also has some smash capability. Although not as much as its upper, the angular and linear momentum carried by the AR does give it quite a strong impact.
Grin
Someone who thinks it's quite good! <3
Z Wrote:

That depends what you're up against.
Smash Turtle has a crenelated outside edge which, when spinning in the same direction as the opponent, can be caught, slowing it down and reducing endurance.
Against a Dragoon, or something else in left-spin, this would be better, since there's potential for spin stealing if it slows down faster than the opponent's blade, and Upper Dragoon's attack capability would be wasted.

For right-spin opponents, I would always choose Upper Dragoon for the smoother edge.
Wow, I never knew that some people get very competitive at beyblading.

Anyway, nice vid dude it reminds me of when I fisrt started to blade
WATCH MY 1080P HD BEYBLADE BATTLES ON YOUTUBE!

BeybladeBattlesHD: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeBatt...ature=mhee

PLZ SUBSCRIBE AND SHOW SUPPOPRT TO FELLOW BLADER!!!!
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:40 PM)TrippinYouUp Wrote: WATCH MY 1080P HD BEYBLADE BATTLES ON YOUTUBE!

BeybladeBattlesHD: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeybladeBatt...ature=mhee

PLZ SUBSCRIBE AND SHOW SUPPOPRT TO FELLOW BLADER!!!!

Actually you might want to use the thread like 2 below this one. It is more recent I don't know why this is open.